Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me (2326 Views)

Help Me Interpret This Dream Please / Help Interpret This Dream / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Two nights ago I dreamt that I was at a function and I motioned to the waiter to top off my wine and he came over to do so and accidentally tipped over my cup and the wine spilled on the table and he scooped a teaspoon full and put in my mouth.

Last night I dreamt I was in a class and the lecturer was speaking a language no one could understand including myself
Then in another scene,I was preparing for a journey,went and paid and as I was about to enter the ekene dili Chukwu ,it took off and my cousin ran after it to alert it I was coming
Then I woke up

I shall not lose my blessings this 2015 in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by zeb04(f): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
I suggest you take it to the religious section.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Lianaluv(f): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Amen sis.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
pray over it and it is destroyed
if its negativity

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by menix(m): 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm.. D dreams re quite negative nd more or less u re gonna miss out on something gr8 soon, buh I blive prayers can go a long way.

Secondly, wen last did u experience cold nd feverish condition?, better still get artesunate it might b d solution.
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by AdeniyiA(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why will you eat little in the abundance you've gathered?
why will you build a house and destroy it yourself?
why will you labour and not reap the benefits?
What will prevent you from hearing/listening to life- changing instructions/corrections ?

All these shall not be your portion in Jesus name.
prayerfully look into these areas.
Pray for your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by chival(f): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:
Two nights ago I dreamt that I was at a function and I motioned to the waiter to top off my wine and he came over to do so and accidentally tipped over my cup and the wine spilled on the table and he scooped a teaspoon full and put in my mouth.

Last night I dreamt I was in a class and the lecturer was speaking a language no one could understand including myself
Then in another scene,I was preparing for a journey,went and paid and as I was about to enter the ekene dili Chukwu ,it took off and my cousin ran after it to alert it I was coming
Then I woke up

Regarding the part about missing your bus: in Dec, I dreamt three consecutive times that I would always get up and leave just before it was my turn to get something, only to return and be told it was too late. I prayed about it and the very next night, I dreamt I left as usual but came back just at the nick of time. So, pray. That was the whole essence of having the dream.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by chival(f): 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
AdeniyiA:
Why will you eat little in the abundance you've gathered?
why will you build a house and destroy it yourself?
why will you labour and not reap the benefits?
What will prevent you from hearing/listening to living changing instructions?

All these shall not be your portion in Jesus name.
prayerfully look into these areas.
Pray for your marriage.

Welldone on the great job you are doing in the other drem interpretation thread. Please if it's not too much trouble, can you tell me what it means to repeatedly see a sponge in the dream? Thanks a lot.

Babyosisi, sorry for derailing your thread.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Stop being a religious and ethnic bigot. A woman of your caliber by now should have outgrown it.

My advice to you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by 5minsmadness: 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Seems you already know the interpretation of your dream.

Dream 1. A warning. Your blessings will come but something you did will make it a fraction of what you are supposed to get.

Dream 2. A bus leaving you in a dream as far as I know is not a bad sign. It shows a near miss from a dangerous situation. You should be happy the bus zoomed off without you.

I think you should be prayerful and be careful how you handle issues that would have brought accolades to you. Situations in which a lot of folk would have seen you succeed/prosper/gain etc and then from something you did it all fizzles to little.
Sha be prayerful.

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by thankyouJesus(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Then I woke up

watch what you do/go/talk/e.t.c lately to avoid . . . . . . . Pray.
God will answer our prayers.
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by idu1(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
African mentality......

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
5minsmadness:
Seems you already know the interpretation of your dream.

Dream 1. A warning. Your blessings will come but something you did will make it a fraction of what you are supposed to get.

Dream 2. A bus leaving you in a dream as far as I know is not a bad sign. It shows a near miss from a dangerous situation. You should be happy the bus zoomed off without you.

I think you should be prayerful and be careful how you handle issues that would have brought accolades to you. Situations in which a lot of folk would have seen you succeed/prosper/gain etc and then from something you did it all fizzles to little.
Sha be prayerful.

Thank you.
When I woke up this morning regarding the bus dream, I said to myself that it could mean a catastrophic situation being averted.

Thank you all for your contributions and prayers
I shall accomplish my full potential according to the will of God
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Paretomaster(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
TOO MUCH AKPOO BEFORE GOING TO BED. grin
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hope you don't get this the wrong way but I'll be frank with you babyosisi cos I've benefited from your magnanimity.

You first have to understand that a dream is a metaphysical manifestation of the physical world. It is what happens in the real world that gets played out in a dream. A dream is an evidence that your sixth sense is at work. It shows you what your actions, potential actions and inactions has lead to or will lead to albeit in a completely different and sometimes confusing way.

The first dream indicates that you desire sometin in the physical world. You have control over what you desire (shown by you calling over the waiter) however there are stumbling blocks along the way that will prevent you from getting everything you desire. Try to make more friends and less enemies around you, whether online or offline cos you never know who (the waiter) will help you to salvage situations that would prevent you from getting what you need.

The second dream shows that you do not understand some things around you and you surround yourself with people who have the same fault. The message is that you should learn to understand different people cos they may have authority greater than the one you have (lecturer authority > student authority)

Contrary to what others believe, missing a journey you prepared and paid for is a sign that you are or will soon be at a point where you fail to will fail to reach a set target. If you had boarded that bus, you would have landed at your destination (your target). But you didn't. You missed that bus so you have to start preparing all over again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Martins301:
Hope you don't get this the wrong way but I'll be frank with you babyosisi cos I've benefited from your magnanimity.

You first have to understand that a dream is a metaphysical manifestation of the physical world. It is what happens in the real world that gets played out in a dream. A dream is an evidence that your sixth sense is at work. It shows you what your actions, potential actions and inactions has lead to or will lead to albeit in a completely different and sometimes confusing way.

The first dream indicates that you desire sometin in the physical world. You have control over what you desire (shown by you calling over the waiter) however there are stumbling blocks along the way that will prevent you from getting everything you desire. Try to make more friends and less enemies around you, whether online or offline cos you never know who (the waiter) will help you to salvage situations that would prevent you from getting what you need.

The second dream shows that you do not understand some things around you and you surround yourself with people who have the same fault. The message is that you should learn to understand different people cos they may have authority greater than the one you have (lecturer authority > student authority)

Contrary to what others believe, missing a journey you prepared and paid for is a sign that you are or will soon be at a point where you fail to will fail to reach a set target. If you had boarded that bus, you would have landed at your destination (your target). But you didn't. You missed that bus so you have to start preparing all over again.

I am not particularly interested in dream interpretation but I like your approach to it and the way you translate her dreams.
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by spankyflex(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Stop being a religious and ethnic bigot. A woman of your caliber by now should have outgrown it.

My advice to you.
hey stop this berem,this is a serious matter

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by spankyflex(m): 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
babyosisi:

Thank you.
When I woke up this morning regarding the bus dream, I said to myself that it could mean a catastrophic situation being averted.

Thank you all for your contributions and prayers
I shall accomplish my full potential according to the will of God
amen,more blessings ma

1 Like

Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmm...I just woke up now feeling very scared. Its 04.32 here in Nigeria @ babyosisi and this is the second time I'm having this dream in 2 days. The first day I had it was 2 nights ago and it repeated itself twice that day and today just once but still the same dream......I don't dream anyhow because my dreams never fails to come to pass and if there is going to be a difference it will just be the people involved but will happen just the way I see it . I wish I can share it here but....I'm praying about it. I'm honestly not feeling too good about it, I'm so disturbed. cry

My parent must not hear I dreamt because they don't take my dreams likely ...if I talk now they will start shaking. I'm not happy ma'am babyosisi. sad
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
carefreewannabe:

I am not particularly interested in dream interpretation but I like your approach to it and the way you translate her dreams.

All praise to He who knows and sees it all.
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by YellowBastard: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
thanks .... edited
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
YellowBastard:
Hello everyone
attention Martins301

I like your interpretations. I'd like to know your opinion on these dreams.

Thanks. With respect to your dreams, this is what I have to say:

Your first dream shows that you desire to achieve a goal but you are not yet ready/prepared to do what is needed to achieve that goal. Even with all the unknown challenges (unknown faces), a time will come when an opportunity (time-bus) to achieve a goal will surface but because you are not prepared (going back to pick your baggages), you will miss the opportunity. Also, If you are the type that do something because others are doing it or because you seem to have no other alternative then you need to be cautious.

The second dream is a message that you should be prepared (mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually) for any surprising event that may happen to you. Don't wait till you have been given the exam question before realising that you need to go back and read your books first. Always be prepared.

The third dream is a sign that something bigger than your expectation will soon come. You will get rewarded for attaining a feat and that reward will exceed your expectation.

Make positive changes to your life-style, have faith and be prayerful. Dream 1 may have already manifested in the past but look unto the future, expect greater things, be vigilant and be prepared.
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by saintneo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Edited
cool
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by YellowBastard: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
martins301

Thanks for your interpretation.

The first one as you said has come and gone. On the crowd following, I have been accused of being "Eze onye agwa na m" (The King that listens to no one) some how I started listening but this 2015 I have made the resolve to stick to my guts, to believe in myself.
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
It means that you should stop drunkenness, so as not to miss Rapture (first train to heaven, which is the Ekene Dili Chukwu bus), that's why the waiter poured away the full cup of wine and gave you a teaspoon. The actions, languages of someone intoxicated by Alcohol is what no man can understand..
Re: Who Can Interpret These Two troubling Dreams For Me by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
chival:

Regarding the part about missing your bus: in Dec, I dreamt three consecutive times that I would always get up and leave just before it was my turn to get something, only to return and be told it was too late. I prayed about it and the very next night, I dreamt I left as usual but came back just at the nick of time. So, pray. That was the whole essence of having the dream.

Seconded.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Tortures Me During Sex, Uses ‘aboniki’ As Lubricant: Wife / A Journey Of Eight Years. A nairalander's introduction / I Feel Like Letting Out My Emotions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.