Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,393 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS (26244 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by lilmax(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
SailorXY:
the reason your threads grace front pages will soon be discovered grin
grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by oloriadejoke(f): 11:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Though I've never done it before, But I know this as a fact, The female condom is not fun to use, The male latex condom is better, More preferable and gives more excitement.

Imagine a guy inserting a condom and a woman doing the same, That sex will be so boring. lipsrsealed
I know that's not how it's done, But just imagine.
..lolzzZ

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
jackpot:

at my age, I don't even know how to use the thing sef. lipsrsealed

I don't even wanna learn sef. Imagine make person go insert something wey no go gree comot when time reach? MBA! I no sabi that kain rough play! cheesy
true!
if that tin enter ur well, e no gree comot atall...
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Dahjhi: 11:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Dwayne1997:
Ogbeni.. Datz Lalasticlala over there, letz sit here..he'll surely take us to front page...... Diz day at abt 8:45am, i officially became a member of dah ruling forum "NAIRALAND" tho i've been a guest for so long
U Wolkom Brova cheesy

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Shollarh(m): 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
undecided undecided like seriously..... Female condoms??
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by notoriousbabe: 11:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
See as the thing look like sweet grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Mathematical(f): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
female Condom sha.. cry... Its really gross
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by bebe2(f): 11:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
profjustine:
It is essential to ensure that more counterfeited
female condoms do not swamp genuine ones.
We should also guard against Nigeria being
used as a guinea-pig for all sorts of invention
and innovation by capitalist nations. [/b]At the last
count, the United Kingdom has the highest
teenage pregnancy in Europe despite the free
availability of all forms of contraceptive devices
under their national health service.[b]
Nigeria
should think of its own brand of sex education
rather than copying everything the west does
or constituting a laboratory for all sorts of
experiment.

I don't agree with the bolded , The UK have high teenage pregnancy rate be cos there is very very low abortion rate compared to naija wey babes dey do abortion pass there go make there hair.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Mathematical(f): 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Though I've never done it before, But I know this as a fact, The female condom is not fun to use, The male latex condom is better, More preferable and gives more excitement.

Imagine a guy inserting a condom and a woman doing the same, That sex will be so boring. lipsrsealed
I know that's not how it's done, But just imagine.

Mass exodus of boredom.. don't even wnna imagine how the latex sound would be like.. ya partner thrusting, and all you could do is you holding the cap, and if by chance ya partner happens to be gattuso then the latex would be an ultimate search.. and if you or ya partner prefer not to withdraw soon after intercourse, that’s okay with female condoms in a way it isn’t with male condoms, which are more likely to break or slip off when withdrawal doesn’t happen soon, or if intercourse is something you continue after ejaculation. Female condoms can be a bit tougher to find
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:

Mass exodus of boredom.. don't even wnna imagine how the latex sound would be like.. ya partner thrusting, and all you could do is you holding the cap, and if by chance ya partner happens to be gattuso then the latex would be an ultimate search.. and if you or ya partner prefer not to withdraw soon after intercourse, that’s okay with female condoms in a way it isn’t with male condoms, which are more likely to break or slip off when withdrawal doesn’t happen soon, or if intercourse is something you continue after ejaculation. Female condoms can be a bit tougher to find
Exactly!...You just did the practical explanation cheesy, In fact, women themselves don't like using the female condom, The male condom is just the best anyday anytime.

BTW, So you know Gattuso? grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Mathematical(f): 12:08am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Exactly!...You just did the practical explanation cheesy, In fact, women themselves don't like using the female condom, The male condom is just the best anyday anytime.

BTW, So you know Gattuso? grin

Loolz.. why NOT.. m a soccer fan

1 Like

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by SeverusSnape(m): 12:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:

Loolz.. why NOT.. m a soccer fan
Oh!...Mathematical never fails to impress.
I was an AC Milan fan, Now I don't put much interest in the game.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Mathematical(f): 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Oh!...Mathematical never fails to impress.
I was an AC Milan fan, Now I don't put much interest in the game.

Oh ho
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 26, 2015
priscaoge:

Biko Nne how dem de take use am cos I never try am before angry

I don't just understand that thing at all. What if it mistakenly sinks inside d lady's body? shocked

If it sinks you go & hire a crane from julius berger to pull it out grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by joseph1832(m): 12:36am On Jan 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Please don't quote me with poo Sir.
FYI, I am very married...so I think I reserve the religious, constitutional and traditional right to DO IT anyway I want.

NL guys be jumping on lady's comment in a bid to deride her e-personality.
It aint their fault miss, too many kristina1 and julieee around! Faking up e-personality is rampant on Nairaland these days. Yo heard!!!.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by lafedale: 12:37am On Jan 26, 2015
undecidedE CONSIGN ME?
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Temysteve(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2015
omo na direct entry sure pass oooo
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by kandiikane(m): 1:26am On Jan 26, 2015
profjustine:
It is essential to ensure that more counterfeited
female condoms do not swamp genuine ones.
We should also guard against Nigeria being
used as a guinea-pig for all sorts of invention
and innovation by capitalist nations. At the last
count, the United Kingdom has the highest
teenage pregnancy in Europe despite the free
availability of all forms of contraceptive devices
under their national health service. Nigeria
should think of its own brand of sex education
rather than copying everything the west does
or constituting a laboratory for all sorts of
experiment.
oh please, the reason why you don't hear about teenage pregnancies is because majority of pregnancy cases are unaccounted and many are also married off early.
P.s, the condoms have been around for a while and I guess it's this Nigerian brand of sex education that has been preventing people from getting HIV.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 26, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. So r u talking from theories or practical experience or by mere imagination?
all of the above.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by geebehn(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2015
shocked shocked
profjustine:
9ja babes eNjOyiNg it rAw since time memorial
grin grin
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Evandiv(f): 4:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Female condom hmmmm d tin go dey interesting ooo, i just wish to ve one soon just for testing ooo
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Evandiv(f): 4:11am On Jan 26, 2015
Mathematical:

ultimate search... Hahahahaha
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Evandiv(f): 4:23am On Jan 26, 2015
Female condom ga egbu mmadu ooo. I can imagine my partner thrust it when am tired of holding it... Abeg ooo i never want go for surgery insearching of condom inside my body. That's just what am afraid of..
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by chichriso: 4:30am On Jan 26, 2015
there is nothing we will not see here
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by hizaya61(m): 4:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Please don't quote me with poo Sir.
FYI, I am very married...so I think I reserve the religious, constitutional and traditional right to DO IT anyway I want.

NL guys be jumping on lady's comment in a bid to deride her e-personality.

Sorry Mrs patrick obahiagbon, ain't hear to fight or to jump on u or ur comment, am out
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Advantages of using bum....no need to worry about getting pregnant or contraception.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by tovick(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2015
priscaoge:

Biko Nne how dem de take use am cos I never try am before angry

I don't just understand that thing at all. What if it mistakenly sinks inside d lady's body? shocked

it can't sink inside the body. Look at the pictures again.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by nollyway(m): 6:33am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=20pt]female condom ke!, male condom ni![/size]
BAE WILL FEEL UNEASY WEARING IT.. cry cry
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 26, 2015
I hav used it before. it got stuck when de horse on top of me waz thrusting too fast. we had break and insert Fingers faaarrrr Deep to bring am to Safety. Dats why I hav been against Condoms all dis while. wether male or Female Condom, Skin to Skin Sweet Pass
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by AreaFada2: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2015
bebe2:

I don't agree with the bolded , The UK have high teenage pregnancy rate be cos there is very very low abortion rate compared to naija wey babes dey do abortion pass there go make there hair.

Dude, about half of all pregnancies are aborted in UK.

The teenage preggy figures include those subsequently aborted, except the "very few" illegal abortions that are not recorded.
Re: High Cost Of Female Condom Affects Its Availability, Distribution – UNAIDS by danielmichael(m): 6:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Eeehhhh

Female condom dey??

Jesu

Buh hw do them gals wear it

I cnt fathom dis ting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulrazak Habib: I Was Treated Of Coronavirus With Black Seed, Clove Oil / "I Don't Know What It's Like To Walk But I Know How To Live"; Disabled Lady. PIC / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.