Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:27 PM

10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends (5984 Views)

7 Ways Some Nigerian Single Ladies Act When Desperately Looking For Boyfriends / 8 Ridiculous Things Broke Guys Do When Desperately Searching For A Girlfriend / 10 Ways Guys Console Themselves When They Are Tired Of Searching For Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is not an attempt to bash our single brothers. Research and findings have shown to me that single guys who are desperately searching resort to doing most of these things

Note: This is not a general assumption cool

Just sit down, relax, grab your suya, yoyo bitters and start reading cool

10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends

Let's get to business grin

1. They Run After Random Ladies On The Streets
The pace at which some desperate young niqqas run after random ladies on the street is even more than the pace at which Ussain Bolt takes off during 100 metre race.

2. Notice Me Character
This is kind of silly. A guy sits beside a random lady and that's when he knows he has to bring out his curve 2, then puts his earpiece on the ear and starts singing loud just to show to her how sophisticated he is. Funny enough, when the babe brings out her own Z10, that's when he knows that she's even more sophisticated than he is... Hahaha grin

3. They Quickly Grab Opportunities
A guy mistakenly dials a wrong number and a lady with an angelic voice picks it and she's like "this is a wrong number". Then he drops the call, 20mins later he calls back saying " sowi pls, can I know you better ?" Hahaha grin

4. They Are Extremely Caring
I have witnessed a scene when my close friend saw a random lady walking in the rain and he rushed to her, gave his umbrella to her and started walking in the rain & I was like Wft !!!!. When they were about to depart, he asked for her phone number and the lady said " sowi I don't give my number to strangers..

5. He Risks His Life By Traveling To Meet Her At A Far Distance
He lives in Lagos while she lives in Maduguri and he's so eager and desperate to meet her. You keep wondering why he needs to travel for about 24 hours just for a visit thereby making frantic efforts for someone he barely knows. This is a typical desperation & abnormality.

6. They Collect PIN Of Random Ladies
YES some desperate dudes collect PINs from their friends. Some be like, " guy abeg you get any sure babe for your BBM ? Yes I get oooo.. Abeg I no need the one wey go dey demand for money oooooo.. Hahaha grin

7. Forcing Themselves On Ladies
The truth must be revealed here! You message a lady once or twice and she fails to reply and you already know it is an indication that she doesn't feel you, only for you to start begging her to reply your messages.

8. They Purposely Attend Youth Programmes
Hehehe !!! You will see them attending Youth & Singles programmes because they know that so many babes will also be attending

9. They Are Overly Nice
They are overly nice to the female folks. For example, a random lady sends facebook request and after accepting the request, he starts gracing the floor thereby thanking her for sending friend request

10. They Try To Portray Attractive Image
They start say things take would make them attractive to the ladies. For example, they start using British ascent

**Critics is allowed**

Feel Free To Add Yours

Writter : Tosyne2much

Source http://tosyne2much..com

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by SeverusSnape(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
First of all, It's USAIN BOLT, not HUSSAIN.
All your points are on point.
What about going to clubs and parties, That's what most guys desperately looking for a girlfriend does, Also, Out of the blues, They become English men speaking with that unique London accent, just to sway the ladies.

Guys will always be guys
....Oh!, I see a counter thread looming.
Meanwhile... Check this out. wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by rioemmanuel(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
ok
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
11. they are always on all social network. 95%of their friends are girls.
grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
space booked
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=25pt]I am definitely awesome[/size]
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Mathematical(f): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tosyn with the law of 10..
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
[size=25pt]they send random messages to girls on social media sites like facebook,nairaland shocked,badoo,2go and the likes.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by DeeCherry(f): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
I dey come
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by farano(f): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
I see.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by thankyouJesus(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is for broke, lazy and jobless nigga, no pun intended.
Number one secret of success is effective and judicious use of the time, no vision (career, academics, ambitious e.t.c) oriented person will embark on futile mission.
#thisisjustmycharitycommentandopinion.
I say no to poverty.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by sulmeza(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol...tosin..so na guys turn dis wknd shey?...i jt dy luk u o......waitin 4 d countathread
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by menix(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Shooo... 3 nd 8 I no use. Play then..

Buh now d reverse is d case...
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by cutieberie1(f): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmm
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
DeeCherry:
I dey come
toilet dey hungry u?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by menix(m): 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
*U see them on nairaland pickin on fellow guys bcous of woman

* dey see a lady dry post buh she still gets 300 likes..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Non is part of me, errrrn though I don't desperate when I need gf
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by luigiajah(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op. Your post is only applicable offline. I have been trying desperately online searching for Sparksfly, Bisolarh Farano, Azeeza, Dechandel, TrishaP, Isilove and none from your list can be deployed. We need the ones for online undecided
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by adepiero: 6:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
Its not just desperate guys that do all these. its a general thing. I've done some of the above things but not in desperation! I was only trying to catch fun grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wow.

Is this true?..
Some guys can be pretty desperate to get into those pants only.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
SeverusSnape, I have modified it and pls remove that picture
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Enegod(m): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is not an attempt to bash our single brothers. Research and findings have shown to me that single guys who are desperately searching resort to doing the categories.

Note: This is not a general assumption cool

Just sit down, relax, grab your suya and yoyo bitters and start reading

10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends

Let's get to business wink

1. They Run After Random Ladies On The Street
The pace at which some desperate young niqqas run after random ladies on the street is even more than the pace at which Ussain Bolt takes off during 100 metre race.

2. Notice Me
This is kind of silly. A guy sits beside a random lady and that's when he knows he has to bring out his fone or Ipad, then puts his earpiece on the ear and starts singing loud just to show to her how sophisticated he is. Funny enough, when the babe brings out her own fone, that's when he knows that she's more sophisticated than he is... Hahaha grin

3. They Quickly Grab Opportunity
A guy mistakenly dials a wrong number and a lady with an angelic voice picks it and she's like "this is a wrong number". Then he drops the call, 20mins later he calls back saying " sowi pls, can I know you better ?" Hahaha grin

4. They Are Extremely Caring
I have witnessed a scene when my close friend saw a random lady walking in the rain and he rushed to her, gave her his umbrella and started walking in the rain & I was like Wft !!!!. When they were about to depart, he asked for her phone number and the lady outrightly said " sowi I don't give my number to strangers..

5. Risk Of Life
He met her on social network and after exchanging numbers. She lives in Kaduna while he lives in Lagos. He's so desperate to see her not minding traveling for about 18hours just to see her

6. They Collect PIN Of Random Ladies
YES some desperate dudes collect PINs from their friends. That is, " guy abeg you get any sure babe for your BBM ? Yes I get oooo.. Abeg I no need the one wey go dey demand for money oooooo.. Hahaha grin

7. Forcing Themselves On Ladies
The truth must be revealed here! You messages a lady once or twice and she fails to reply and you already know it is an indication that she doesn't feel you, only for you to start begging her to reply your messages.

8. They purposely attend Youth Programmes
Hehehe !!! You will see them attended youth programmes because they know they know so many babes will also be attending

9. They Are Overly Nice
They are unnecessary nice to the female folks. For example, a random lady sends facebook request and after accepting the request, he starts gracing the floor thanking her for sending request

10. They Try To Portray An Attractive Image
The say things take would make them attractive to the ladies. For example, cheating in a relationship is a NO NO for me wink

**Critics is allowed**

Feel Free To Add Yours

Writter : Tosyne2much

Source http:tosyne2much..com
undecided
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by Djdamian(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
thankyouJesus:
This is for broke, lazy and jobless nigga, no pun intended.
Number one secret of success is effective and judicious use of the time, no vision (career, academics, ambitious e.t.c) oriented person will embark on futile mission.
#thisisjustmycharitycommentandopinion.
I say no to poverty.

its people like u dat end up being poor in life...
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by KingTom(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
farano:
I see.
embarassed
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by SeverusSnape(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
tosyne2much:
SeverusSnape, I have modified it and pls remove that picture
Tell me why...If you give me a tangible reason, I'll remove it.
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
He will always take her out/fast food...
He doesn't mind if the lady preferred they always meet outside
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by raziboi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
NYC one op
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by yorex2011: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
11) opening many threads on nairaland so that everybody knows him, after which he starts to PM girls that follow him tongue

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by chibwike(m): 6:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Paying for her t-fare....this is a nice first step tho
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 6:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
yorex2011:
11) opening many threads on nairaland so that everybody knows him, after which he starts to PM girls that follow him tongue
ehn ehn !!!!

Oya mi, I neva PM any NL babe b4 ooooo cool
Re: 10 Things Guys Do When Desperately Searching For Girlfriends by thankyouJesus(m): 6:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Djdamian:

its people like u dat end up being poor in life...
how if I may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Before You Can Call Yourself A MAN Or WOMAN These Are The Things You Must Have. / Aloobright17, Is This How You Guys Victimize Women Here?. / Should I Give Him The Rest Of My Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.