Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! (1115 Views)

Ageless Love!ex-governor Alao Akala Reveals His Romantic Side While Vacationing / Why Men Love Ex Sex, And Why You Should Avoid It. / Seven Reasons Guys Cheat Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Most men (and women, for that matter) love ex s*x,but its not a good idea especially if you have a new date or want to move on you should avoid it. While the crazy stat that says men think about s*x every 7 seconds has been debunked, the feeling behind the statistic remains true: some men can’t get s*x out
of their minds. Another thing that’s hard to get out of your mind? Your ex. Coupled together,s*x and the ex are a hard to resist. I no go lie,mes sef I dey guilty but na so temptation dey sweet! Lol grin. But according to most experts,ex-s*x is not a good idea.

Here are 6 reasons men (and women!) love ex s*x and why you should stay away
from it.

1. You’re familiar. No need to impress you, no need to figure out what you like, no need to wonder if you’ll freak out when he tells you his weird fantasy. The same
is true for you — being with a familiar warm body is appealing — but it won’t help you get over him and it won’t help you make a new dating life for yourself.

2. You’re available. Unless he’s a master pick-up artist, it’s not that easy to find someone to have s*x with so if he’s looking for a quick lay and you’re available, he might take it. Protect yourself. Don’t go out for drinks with him, don’t let him stop by to drop off
that sweater you left at his house and don’t answer his 2 am call.

3. He wants closure. “Just one last time, then I’ll be over you.” Ever heard that excuse? It won’t work s*x will only bring you closer; it’s rare that s*x will make
you realize that you weren’t meant for each other or will give you the feeling that “it’s over.” Because it’s
not actually over if you’re having s*x. Because uh ….you’re having s*x. It’s not over.

4. He wants to win you back. s*x conjures all sorts of powerful feelings, and it’s impossible to be immune to them. Even hugging, let alone unclad full body groping,produces the bonding hormone oxytocin, which can make you feel loving and cuddly towards someone
you don’t want in your life anymore. And that’s his plan. The only way to make sure you’re not fooled by your body is to stay away from ex s*x.

5. He wants a friend with benefits. Ah the old friends-with-benefits conundrum. Here’s the truth: You can’t have a casual s*xual relationship with your ex ands*x
is the least casual of all relationships. There are very few benefits a lot more drawbacks: It’ll hold you back from entering a new relationship; it might even prevent you from dating people, because you’ll still feel like you
have a boyfriend, but not the one you want.

6. He misses you. Aww, that’s sweet. But not a good reason to have s*x. Missing someone is normal —it’s part of the grieving and recovery process — and if you have s*x, both of you will have to start that process all over again.
Feel free to share! cool
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op, dis ur writeup does not match the title. It's all He, He, He. Modify dat ur title to 'six reasons GUYS love Ex-sex
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by aristocrazzy: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Got ya but my ex is lonely. And I'm lonely too.
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
faceURfront:
Op, dis ur writeup does not match the title. It's all He, He, He. Modify dat ur title to 'six reasons GUYS love Ex-sex
That's because am a lady and am talking from experience! Duh tongue
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
aristocrazzy:
Got ya but my ex is lonely. And I'm lonely too.
Awww! So cute cheesy...... the more bleeping reason you should avoid her or make up if u still love her!(before another bobo go steal her love) lol grin
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by adepiero: 5:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
I only fantasize on my exes that were good at sex but that doesn't mean I still wanna go back for a last round.

Once I say good bye, I never turn back to say hello cool
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
adepiero:
I only fantasize on my exes that were good at sex but that doesn't mean I still wanna go back for a last round.

Once I say good bye, I never turn back to say hello cool
Good for you! But Wetin u dey feel like sef? undecided

Na joke I dey oh Oga grin
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by jamex93(m): 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
OK o....we don hear
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by adepiero: 6:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kath5kouture:

Good for you! But Wetin u dey feel like sef? undecided

Na joke I dey oh Oga grin
I dey feel like 2baba wink
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by StunnazJay(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
I've experienced it before, and before you could blink your eye twice, we were now in that phase where you both feel like you are dating again.

Crazy ish I swear.

Honestly, most do it not because they aren't disciplined enough, but because of emotions and countless memories good and not so good.

PS: This no sex with your ex has also been debunked. Thank you for reading.
Re: 6 Reasons Guys/ladies Love Ex-sex! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
I did this once beFore....the funny thing is that we both never mentioned anything any it after that...it was like that particular day never happened....

She's now happily married with kid...thank God for her life

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Still Love My Ex Girlfriend-i Love My Ex Girlfriend And I Want Her Back / Nairalanders,lets Analyse The Difference B/w Dating And Prostitution / Is There Anything Like A Church Girl ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.