Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) (785430 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) / The 25 Sexiest Women Currently On TV / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by sherrylo: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
smartshadow:
24 Bimbo Akintola
She is an Ondo state born Nigerian actress and tv presenter.
She is one of the veteran actresses in Nollywood starring in her debut film Out of Bounds alongside Richard Mofe Damijo in 1997.
She has established herself as a household name having had a number of Nollywood movies to her name

very wrong! Bimbo Akintola is from Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by goldenvicky(f): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
Omotola is suppose to frm 1 to 3 naa,tho d pple der are worth it.Genny is always no 1,nobody fit follow am drag am,Stephanie Is also beautiful nd Lilian Esoro is an epitome of beauty,Bt op re u trying to tell me dat Anita joseph is more finer dan mercy aigbe,venita akpofure and angela okorie nd wer is Nadia buari,chioma chukwuka nd joselyn dumas on dis list.ur num 1 to 10 list is jst perfect

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by PerfumeRepublik: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Great list

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2015
sherrylo:

very wrong! Bimbo Akintola is from Ibadan.
I said ondo state born. Meaning she was born in ondo state. I didn't say she was from ondo state

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
I love funlola raimi
Hmmm sexy mama

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Olypeppy(f): 9:57am On Jan 26, 2015
Love everything about Mercy Aigbe and Mercy Johnson

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by naffysa(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2015
No. 1 Omotola Jalende Ekeinde
She is a Nigerian actress, philantropist, singer, and former former model. She is
One of Nollywood's most successful actresses having starred in over 300 movies and winning many awards.
In 2013, she was listed by time Magazine's list of 100 most influential people in the world grin
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2015

Imo state!! We rock cool

Ndigbos producing d most beautiful girls since 1809 grin

4 Likes

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by StarFist(m): 1:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
smartshadow:
8 Chika Nancy Ike.
She is a Nigeria actress born on 8 November 1985 and hails from Onitsha in Anambra state. She is also a UN ambassador for peace and Ceo of fancy fancy collections.
Ekwuluobia not Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by duduade: 5:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Where is Uche Jumbo on thie list......? She is far better than ten people on this list....
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
GENEVIEVE'S IS NOT SEXY NAA why is she number one? Omo sexy is way sexier then her. Genny is kinda classy and neat looking that's all. I will never understand the hype abt her...so overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
Have you seen Stephanie Linus, Ini Edo and the other 34 Beauty Queens of Nollywood in NOLLYWOOD MIRROR® Series?
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Nempi(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
This list is incomplete without Patience Ozonkwor
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
GENE's beauty is so deep!
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Mariojane(f): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Genevieve deserve number 1. check number 10 last picture, i think she wore her panty inside out or is that how it is?
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by 1Churchboi: 2:04am On Aug 17, 2015
[quote]22 Damilola Adegbeti
She is a Nigerian actress, model and tv personality. She starred as Thelema Duke in Tinsel and kemi williams in flower girl. In 2011 she won the award for best actress in a Tv series at the Nigerian Entertainment Award.And i also would like to chat with her
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by 1Churchboi: 2:05am On Aug 17, 2015
I would love u for chatting with me online
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Palmwinetapper: 2:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Put muna na

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by sherlock229(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2016
All are ugly ass wighead!except Juliet ibrahim
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by zeeek(m): 9:10am On Jun 07, 2016
There r all beautiful but Gene has somfing special d others r clearly lacking,funny things is U̶̲̥̅̊ can't say wat dis thing is.

2 Likes

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by synaptium: 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
These ladies and dresses are gorgeous! What a wow!
www.betarazzi.com
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by orido280(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
wow
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by GossipCheff(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2018
I believe both Juliet Ibrahim and Yvonne Nelson should have been ommited from the list since by origin they are not qualified to be called Nigerian Female Actors
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by celebscrushtv(f): 11:30am On Nov 25, 2018
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by Stechitegist(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Actress Sued to Jail for wearing this visible dress

An Egyptian actress who wore a revealing dress to the Cairo Film Festival is to go on trial on charges of "inciting debauchery".

What appears as an innocent attempt to move with the fashion of the time has turned into a looming jail term for an Egyptian actress. Rania Youssef an Egyptian actress wore a black,lacy, transparent outfit that exposed most of her legs, to the displeasure of many Egyptians, although some opine she has a right to wear what she wants.

According to reports the Egyptian actress who wore a revealing dress at the Cairo Film Festival has been charged of “inciting debauchery.”

A judicial source told AFP that she could serve five years if she is found guilty. Ms Youssef apologised and said she would not have worn the dress if she had known it will cause such contention.

She was sued by two lawyers Amro Abelsalam and Samir Sabri who are well known for taking celebrities to court.

One of the lawyers Mr Sabri told AFP that her appearance “did not meet societal values, traditions and morals and therefore undermined the reputation of the festival and the reputation of Egyptian women in particular.”

The Egyptian Actors’ Syndicate also criticised the “appearance of some of the guests”, which it said “undermined the festival and the union”.

The actress via a social media post said she had”probably miscalculated” in choosing to wear the dress.

“It was the first time that I wore it and I did not realise it would spark so much anger,” she said.

“I reaffirm my commitment to the values upon which we were raised in Egyptian society,” she added.

Source: https://www.stechitegist.com/2018/12/actress-sued-to-court-for-wearing-this.html?m=1

Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by xtremecomedian(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by xtremecomedian(m): 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by xtremecomedian(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by xtremecomedian(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2020
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by potentialblog(m): 11:11pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) by ThreadInc: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.