Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police (25482 Views)

‘interesting Signs Suggest Chibok Girls Still Alive, Well’ / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by nkowaputa(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Change is when APC stops spreading falsehood.

We need change.

APC please change

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by BokoHaramm: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God its a lie
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by MayorofLagos(m): 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Obinoscopy thank you. Please help close and delete all the threads that spread rumor about the Principal. May he live long and enjoy GMB's government. Amen

Sai Buhari

Obinoscopy,
Do not close any thread on the topic wiithout first obtaining reports from Sahara Reporter's investigative journalists.

Police is not credible!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by EdCure: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Ella456: 6:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Descartes: 6:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good news.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by veltany: 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
POLITICAL PALAVER. WHEN TWO ELEPHANTS FIGHT, ITS THE GROUND THAT SUFFERS..

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
I think there is something the APC presdencial
candidate is not telling us abt his provided
result, reasons:-
1•the releaxed result bears MOHAMED BUHARI
while the person in questions bears
MUHAMMADU
BUHARI.
2•the result bears the acronym of WAEC,yet its
well known that WAEC wasn't in Existence as at
1961, CAMBRIDGE was the starndard at that
time,
3•the result released by buhari's WAEC bears
KATSINA STATE as state/location of Exam, yet
there wasn't KATSINA STATE as at 1961 till
4•.Muhammadu buhari clams the late Gen
Shehu musa yar'adua was his classmate,
This has left me thinking how shehu who joined
the army in 1959 could be in final class 6 in 1961
5• Class 6 was introduced into our academic
curriculum in 1960, how come Muhammadu
buhari had passed that class before the
government introduced it?
I don't know if you guys are thinking what am
thinking, u can air your view about this matter.
I jst said wat I observed, I stand to be corrected
if Neccesary TNX.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by BokoHaramm: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:
Obinoscopy thank you. Please help close and delete all the threads that spread rumor about the Principal. May he live long and enjoy GMB's government. Amen

Sai Buhari
I'm very happy for the way you handled the whole issue. Kudos to you
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by buskie13(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
PDP and their lies!

Thank God they didn't kill the man as they planned to.
get sense small...u just acting childish ma.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by OgologoDimkpa: 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Obinoscopy,
Do not close any thread on the topic wiithout first obtaining reports from Sahara Reporter's investigative journalists.

Police is not credible!
APC Ntoor!... evil party. Who still believe Sahara reporter with their lies and junk journalism. GEJ till 2019!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Frankestein08(m): 6:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lets put sentiments aside, if the principal thus dies, buhari should be held responsible because right now he's the one key to prove the authenticity of d supposed certificate.
therefore the only reason someone will want him dead is to cover up the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by OgologoDimkpa: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
nkowaputa:
Change is when APC stops spreading falsehood.

We need change.

APC please change
APC is Another Propaganda Continue. Ndi ojoo! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Ijaya123: 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
This GEJ government is just so blood thirsty. Febuhari 14, we can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by yayitifury: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
If truly you are an intelligent person and good advicer...tell or advice your clueless leaders in pig dig pit to do the needful by going to court rather than ranting on social media....Chai so myopic.....
ShowYourCertificate:
This is bad news for the APC goons. They had hopd the Principal had died so that Jonathan would be blamed and then Nigerians will no longer be concerned about where Buhari’s Certificate is but will be concerned about who killed the Principal. This is what we call diversionary tactics.

This is bad news for the APC folks. The Principal who forged Buhari’s Statement of Result is still alive and will be called in as a witness when the Court case against Buhari begins in earnest cool.

I hereby plead with the security agents to protect this man as he is our key witness.

Meanwhile, we are still waiting for Buhari to do the needful.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by timilehin007(m): 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
This is bad news for the APC goons. They had hopd the Principal had died so that Jonathan would be blamed and then Nigerians will no longer be concerned about where Buhari’s Certificate is but will be concerned about who killed the Principal. This is what we call diversionary tactics.

This is bad news for the APC folks. The Principal who forged Buhari’s Statement of Result is still alive and will be called in as a witness when the Court case against Buhari begins in earnest cool.

I hereby plead with the security agents to protect this man as he is our key witness.

how old are u? no offence
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by mbhs139(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Guy, you no need all this long post, we are that dumb to know that it is all an oax, even probably by the PDP themselves, to make #GMB look silly.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Frankestein08(m): 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
profjustine:
I think there is something the APC presdencial
candidate is not telling us abt his provided
result, reasons:-
1•the releaxed result bears MOHAMED BUHARI
while the person in questions bears
MUHAMMADU
BUHARI.
2•the result bears the acronym of WAEC,yet its
well known that WAEC wasn't in Existence as at
1961, CAMBRIDGE was the starndard at that
time,
3•the result released by buhari's WAEC bears
KATSINA STATE as state/location of Exam, yet
there wasn't KATSINA STATE as at 1961 till
4•.Muhammadu buhari clams the late Gen
Shehu musa yar'adua was his classmate,
This has left me thinking how shehu who joined
the army in 1959 could be in final class 6 in 1961
5• Class 6 was introduced into our academic
curriculum in 1960, how come Muhammadu
buhari had passed that class before the
government introduced it?
I don't know if you guys are thinking what am
thinking, u can air your view about this matter.
I jst said wat I observed, I stand to be corrected
if Neccesary TNX.

Chai see busting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Obinoscopy,

Police is not credible!
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm forgers should be careful bofore they will eat up their lives with their own mouths cos of bribe,
Everyday new fabricants,new principal,new witness and new liars,

One day monkey will go to the market and will never come back again so liars should be careful
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Kenai: 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I know say this news pain APC e-rats like pepper grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by omanifrank(m): 6:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
ohlala
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by 1Dray(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
barcanista:

Sai Buhari

Which government? The one in your dream, huh?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by coogar: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
PDPrïcks - disgracing mother nigeria since 1914.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Bevista: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nice! Put them on the defense and under pressure, just in case they have alterior plans.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by hansad: 6:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Killing the principal, for what? The courts shall take care of him if he forged.

But did the principal know that Buhari's first name has always been Muhammadu? So why did the principal write Mohamed on the statement of result? Or he did not lift the name from any old result sheet, he just forged the statement of result? His staff just said that Buhari did not request for the statement, so who is telling lies, Buhari or the school?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by nationwide1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
I hail APC propaganda machineries. I strongly thought of falseness of the claim and I'm now vindicated. I knew they wanted to garner sympathy for the general. Killing the principal when Cambridge examination body and WAEC are there. The falsehood was very clear.
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by greggng: 7:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Let me educate some iliterate pdp e-rats on nairaland. There is a difference btw certificate and statement of result. Certificate is issued only once in a life time and if missing , no replacement. This issue is none issue cos buhari has done the needful. He has written to his school and his school has responded. May I remind all the pdp iliterates here that in 2007 same issue was raised and investigation shows that buhari certificate was with the military . That was why he was cleared to contest by then. Now that Gej and his agents has stolen the document from the politicised military nigerians re better informed now. He will be voted out so that a more dedicated leader with the will power to lead will come in. If pdp feels bad abt buharis qualification let them go to court and follow the rule of law.The nigerian public re interested in a leader that ve solution to the problems of insecurity, poverty and unemployment. We re not interested in someone having phd with nothing to show for 6 years
Re: Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
I tire for ppl, when Apc supporters saw that he was said to be dead, they blamed pdp now that it's not true they still blame pdp.
When pdp supporters saw the claim they blamed Apc, now that the claims are said to be lies, they still blame Apc.
I'M not saying ppl shudnt campaign but ppl shud just think before accusing, what u dont now dont spew it out. Some people pray n their prayers are not answered, these your lies sure have some roles to play in ur lives. Just stop accusing ppl falsely, campaign sensibly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK / Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of Mompha's Designer Glasses, Wristwatches / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Country Into Darkness Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.