Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (44283 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by slimfit1(m): 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Be careful what you wish for. How can you call this revolution? This is pure insanity.

Woe unto anyone who supports violence!

Its revolution my brother
PDP have pushed people to the edge now they are fighting back.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by sunboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
WHERE IN SULEJA ?

PDP were campaigning in Suleja today behind Model High School and it seem peaceful while i walked past the place. But i can confirm you that while they boys are shouting Nasko for Governor, they added Sai Buhari cheesy

I never heard of any burning of vehicles, besides I have not even seen one single GEJ poster in Suleja talkless of his campaign bus. I dont believe the story unless the OP mention the area.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by johnmartus(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Frankenstein:
Why are the aggrieved PDP members not torching houses and vehicles in the east and the west?These guys are neither PDP nor APC. They're ‘Sai Buhari' death squads.

World powers are backing APC? Don't make me laugh.
have you ever ask yourself that does this youth set jonathan campaign car ablaze in 2011during her campaign?
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by tinkinjow: 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:
Revolution is starting gradually my people.
And when it's over they and possibly you will be eating desert sand. I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by slimfit1(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
tinkinjow:

And when it's over they and possibly you will be eating desert sand. I pity them.

You mean your self and pdp people ?
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
PassingShot:
We know it's PDP. They're creating scenarios to justify postponement of the election they know they've lost.

Suleja used to be heaven when Ibrahim Dodo Musa was emir. The first time I saw crises in suleja was when this emir died and Awwal the present emir and Bashir were involved in a serious succession dispute. Awwal was made emir against the wish of the people, since then till now peace has eluded this town. Don't forget there has been series of deadly Boko haram attacks in this place.

Mind your comment this is pure madness from die hard sai Buhari religious extremists.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Just heard from a friend in Suleja, that it was carried out by a disgruntled faction of PDP governorship candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by eagleeye2: 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Why are aggrieved PDP supporters burning their campaign buses eh,why?
anu mpama

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by olaboy001(m): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State
Mr GEJ we don't want you simple
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Ilekeh(f): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
They thought they were roasting fish when they saw GEJ's face.

Shameful people. Election need not be violent.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by studded(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State

This is totally uncalled for!!!!!

I thought our democracy is gradually maturing. Let's embrace peace not war. Abeg

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by KingTom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS WAR THEY ARE INVITING.

THE APC WILL CERTAINLY PAY FOR ALL THESE. IF YOU WANT TO JOINT THEM PLEASE DO BUT IF I GET YOU, I WONT SPARE YOU.
Be cautious and stop making statements you will later regret, what if an APC Nairalander dies now, you will be the prime suspect. BE WiSE!!!!!
#Ballot not Bullets
#FreeandFairElections
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by akpanikpe(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
See ur life?

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by coolestca(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
that is close to the place popularly called transformer after the emir palace junction
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by creepsyme(f): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:

Be careful what you wish for. How can you call this revolution? This is pure insanity.

Woe unto anyone who supports violence!

There is no particular way of starting a revolution! It may start anyhw provided it brings abt d change we desire. May God continue to protect us all.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by PedroJP(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Best they are known for. Let 'em come and rule one Nigeria come Feb 14 let me see.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by studded(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
Maple:
Just heard from a friend in Suleja, that it was carried out by a disgruntled faction of PDP governorship candidate.

Just heard
[color=#990000][/color]?

U can't be sure bro!!!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
wetin person no go see , this election should come and go
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by ataller1: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
dayo23:
Am very sure this is another PDP strategy! Wait till there Gov comes out to say it.
#GMB till Gej and his corrupt criminals returns our money.
be reasonable for once....... be wise even if you are paid for this sh**t

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 151487made(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:
dis is madness. stop talking like a lunatic
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by samplegirl(f): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
slimfit1:

You clearly do not know the meaning of the word REVOLUTION!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by M4gunners: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Shut a pfuk up.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Koolmexxi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Linus Mba..... Lai Masanto... Emmm sorry Lai Muhammed.... D campaign vehicles burnt belongs to Talba, who happens to b d present Governor and vying for a Senate seat.... Stop spreading fake anti-Jona news. Nasko was campaigning in town today and as usual d dumb asses started with "Sai Buhari". D rest is now history.... D indigenes all seem to b die hard Buhari followers but at d state level D PdP candidate (Nasko) seems to have their backing too. Don't think I've come across any pdp presidential campaign posters anywhere in town. Na brooms dem hang everywhere around D emir Palace.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by culsol(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
it sign of free and fair election in advance.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
These acts by these cows is what will make GMB loose, after seeing this his supporters down south are reducing! He doesn't know, these illiterate northerners are deadly! They like violence..mtcheeww very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by DeviIhimself: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:

I feel like forking you to death now angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by mrrock: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:

You know fools when they speak. Can't believe you're this stupidd!.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by tolexy007(m): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
josieboy55:

Very good
u must b an hausa man, cos is only hausa plpp dat support violence.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by buchilino(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:
APC SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR THIS WAR THEY ARE INVITING.

THE APC WILL CERTAINLY PAY FOR ALL THESE. IF YOU WANT TO JOINT THEM PLEASE DO BUT IF I GET YOU, I WONT SPARE YOU.

my brother who is APC or PDP, if d war starts it will u n me dat will suffer most, i have been watching with utmost disgust how we Nigerians insult, abuse n even in most terrible situations kill each other ( in zamfara state ) over politicians who dont even care bout us. its really painful 2 c n hear d way most Nigerians hail these politicians as if they our messiahs. come may 29 dis year whoeva or whicheva party wins, i can bet u dat things will neva change for d man on streets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Frankenstein: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
johnmartus:
have you ever ask yourself that does this youth set jonathan campaign car ablaze in 2011during her campaign?
They killed innocent corp members afterwards.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by adeA1(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Whoseva looses btw d 2 populous men shall bring violence to his oppositn area. But sa I prefer GMB won for he wll tactically deal wit d formentors. Coz we ve already seen d best of GEJ
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by 151487made(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
although jonathan is useless but i cant vote for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Funny Handshakes Between Saraki And Ahmad Lawal (photos). / Boko Haram Attacks Bama Barracks, Many Killed / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.