Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:05 PM

Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (44247 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Ondo AD Campaign Bus Destroyed By Hoodlums(photo) / Rochas Okorocha Donates Presidential Campaign Bus To Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by hoc2(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State
please my people to be wise enough before u jump to conclusion. first, second and third attack now pls can anybody tell how many suspect arrested or our president dnt use security again or police re not working anymore. to my understanding pdp knws abt d attack dat y no arrest aa been made. well it part of the game
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by EnigmAries(m): 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunboy:
WHERE IN SULEJA ?

PDP were campaigning in Suleja today behind Model High School and it seem peaceful while i walked past the place. But i can confirm you that while they boys are shouting Nasko for Governor, they added Sai Buhari cheesy

I never heard of any burning of vehicles, besides I have not even seen one single GEJ poster in Suleja talkless of his campaign bus. I dont believe the story unless the OP mention the area.
Very close to the transformer at the Market. They are PDP thugs.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by hoc2(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
please my people to be wise enough before u jump to conclusion. first, second and third attack now pls can anybody tell how many suspect arrested or our president dnt use security again or police re not working anymore. to my understanding pdp knws abt d attack dat y no arrest aa been made. well it part of the game
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by parklamson: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
Tell GEJ election must hold, all this conspiracy and seeking for sympathy votes will not work.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by slap1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
PedroJP:

Don't call dat act an act of illiteracy. Someone knowingly put a bus in flames and u say they are lacking knowledge as if they don'y know wat is fire or they pointed out to burn Jonathan's campaign vehicles by chance. No, it is a well organised act to mentally subdue Southerners who seem unable to harm a fly.
I don't understand why people seem to wave evil acts away as illiteracy-induced. I mean... why not burn themselves since they're illiterates? People are doing what they get paid for and others are making excuses on their behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Obienesarah: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=johnmartus post=30127771] have you ever condemn your brothers
in the south/south that wage war against nigeria? If no you are useless
[/quote] Rubbish question.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by EndtimeBlessing: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Please let's join hands in condemning this: APC or PDP.
Education and enlightenment is needed up North ASAP.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Emperor007: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
meforyou1:
u are worse than the lunatic animalistic arsonists, sorry to say.

^^^

She's never intelligent or reasoned like one with brain on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Donbrig: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
PedroJP:

Don't call dat act an act of illiteracy. Someone knowingly put a bus in flames and u say they are lacking knowledge as if they don'y know wat is fire or they pointed out to burn Jonathan's campaign vehicles by chance. No, it is a well organised act to mentally subdue Southerners who seem unable to harm a fly.

You might be right, but I still believe we don't have to fight evil with evil, but LOVE. It will definitely be well with us all at the end of the day.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by PedroJP(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote author=speener post=30129435][/quote]

Have u ever had dis thought dat " had u and ur folks allowed Jonathan rule peacefully, maybe he wud have turned Nigeria heaven on earth". But no, u cause troubles everywhere (cos ur own man is not in power) and call his administration the worse of 'em all. You and ur folks are doing wat u are known for. It won't deter us. Nobody is born to rule and others born to b ruled. GEJ till Northerners allow other regions rule in peace teach them how to rule

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by anonimi: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
zimoni:
Too bad.

I said it that war is looming.

Should Buhari lost the election, this people are going to display their talents as usual.

Too bad.

And El Rufai's perpetually unelectable presidential candidate will lose on FailBuhari 14th because the head of the Thief'nuibu CABAL declared him EXPIRED product in 2011.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2057606_failil_jpege8efeaf6e94db893c1ee5b15bfebf7b0

Is it possible to recycle and want to sell an expired product without NAFDAC testing & certificate

Our people make we vote wisely for better continuity!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by samkolo(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Programme 2015/2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2112317/kpmg-nigeria-graduate-trainee-programme
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by dayo23(f): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Obienesarah:
To ur empty bank accounts? in ur dreams.
kindly do me a Favour, don't ever in your entire life quote me again, check all My post I don't quote, just make Your point and disapear.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
I thought PDP guys said middle belt are voting Jonathan..
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by slimfit1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
XRAY21:

My God punish you punish you so much. is this what you call revolution now I see your this abok.i are born with violence if I see ak47 this to kill abok.i this election I will carry

Are you scared young man revolution is coming spend your loot wisely.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is bad either pdp or apc supporter this is
not the best way to support your party this is evil

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by miredia(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Why are aggrieved PDP supporters burning their campaign buses eh,why?
Judith !!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by meforyou1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eziachi:
Where is Suleja?
in Niger State. 45 mins drive from abuja
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunboy:
WHERE IN SULEJA ?

PDP were campaigning in Suleja today behind Model High School and it seem peaceful while i walked past the place. But i can confirm you that while they boys are shouting Nasko for Governor, they added Sai Buhari cheesy

I never heard of any burning of vehicles, besides I have not even seen one single GEJ poster in Suleja talkless of his campaign bus. I dont believe the story unless the OP mention the area.
Nasko is PDP
Buhari is APC

Same is playing out in ondo and Ekiti.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:

When sheik Gumni advised against the candidacy of Gen Buhari for president people dismissed him for a noise maker.

Truth be told Buhari's candidacy divides this country on ethnic and religious lines.
U r right! I also agreed with his stand against buhari and Ebele, out of 160 million Nigerians fah ...are dy the only people ordained to rule ?
Choi, mental slavery runs in the veins of this northerners
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by meforyou1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
dayo23:
kindly do me a Favour, don't ever in your entire life quote me again, check all My post I don't quote, just make Your point and disapear.
sharap clown. Are u the owner of Nairaland to warn any poster not to quote. If u don't want to be quoted, don't post

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
josieboy55:

Very good

Despite your education you support violence.?What a waste of school fees!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by tempest69: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Masanto:
Angry youth set ablaze a bus and hilux car belonging to Gudluck Ebele Jonathan in suleja Niger State
they want election postponement by all means. Or perhaps THE GATE OF HELL IS UNLISHED ON GEJITES BY GEJITES AND FOR GEJITES.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
Eziachi:
Where is Suleja?
Middle belt , Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by bagudo777: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Why always in pdp control states? I think deir are more questions dan answers

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by emeka2847: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
PDP magic

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Phinity318:

U r right! I also agreed with his stand against buhari and Ebele, out of 160 million Nigerians fah ...are dy the only people ordained to rule ?
Choi, mental slavery runs in the veins of this northerners

politicians will wreck this country. Goodlucks candidacy is also fuelling these violence. How can a man not make his word his bond? In desperation he said he won't contest, now he is dying to contest. Shameless leaders!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by AKPOSbaba: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kuku resign jona and go back to otuoke.your own descendants and kinsmen are poised to vote for Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by BabaO2: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:

When sheik Gumni advised against the candidacy of Gen Buhari for president people dismissed him for a noise maker.

Truth be told Buhari's candidacy divides this country on ethnic and religious lines.
Which ethnic?, Buhari candidacy unites north and south better only few immaterial elements from the southern part of Nigeria are complaining

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmm.... very silly country! na Ghana sure pass o!
Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by AJOT99(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Seriously?

Re: Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja by Obienesarah: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
[quote
author=dayo23 post=30130025] kindly do me a Favour, don't ever in your
entire life quote me again, check all My post I don't quote, just make
Your point and disapear. [/quote] because i did u wanna join d burning vehicles and dsappear instead, go on dearie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel / We Promised 5,000 Naira To 'Vulnerable Nigerians', Not Graduates - Lai Mohammed / Joe Igbokwe: ''I Would Have Been In Aba Chasing Lizards, If Not For Lagos"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.