Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed (1380 Views)

Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts / Woman Photoshopped Herself Into Zahra And Ahmed Indimi's Wedding Photos / Pre-wedding Photo Of Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by kaikubura: 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
Though the new Kwara slogan says "It is good here" but in reality, Kwarans are saying "It is worse here".
Let me start by laying down some facts about the current governor and his government:
1. Governor Ahmed was commissioner for finance under Bukola Saraki's PDP government.
2. Saraki anointed Ahmed to succeed him as governor and to also help him cover-up financial crimes perpetrated during Saraki's tenure.
3. Saraki remained the sole administrator of Ahmed's current government and the latter only take action on whatever command dictated to him by the former.
4. Saraki dumped the PDP for APC which automatically leaves the lobby boy no option than to follow his boss.

Ahmed Fatai has been "hyper-under-performing" since he got to the "POST"; the post of a state gate-keeper. He run errands for his boss who is in the senate house.
One day I was listening to a radio station in Ilorin and I heard people singing Ahmed's praises about what he has done in Kwara; let me share the details with you:

1. Fatai renovated all the general hospitals in the state.
2. Fatai embarked on operation no pothole - that is, FEW bad roads in the state are been patched.
3. Fatai constructed of a vocational center in Ajasse-Ipo.
4. Fatai gave car loans to civil servants and teachers.
5. Fatai gave N5000 bursary to all students - of which only a few students ,say 25%, got the allowance while the remaining was returned to the "TREASURY".

After listening, I felt a deep cut in me and was almost weeping for our people of Kwara. I looked at everything they claimed he had done and I said to myself; "a local government chairman should be counting these as achievements".

Roads linking ErinIle-Offa-AjasseIpo has been left untouched since the time Saraki became governor. Only dust rules the atmosphere in those towns. Yet he thinks people are happy.

Now to the main matter:
Kwara people are now so extremely tired of Saraki dynasty infact their family has been a curse to Kwara. We need change but not in the current APC government of Ahmed & Saraki. There is no way they will win except they resort to their occult powers to rig and intimidate, infact if they do we will remain undaunted till they fall.
Though Buhari is a choice that I and most Kwarans want but Ahmed should forget re-election as he has failed the old and young.

Before I close let me restate that Ahmed Fatai is a stark illiterate when it comes to good governance. We want a governor who will be proactive in his actions and shall not be answerable to any godfather but the good citizens of Kwara.

May the peace of God be with us in this election. Amen.
Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by meforyou1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kwarans, get rid of that non-performing governor now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
You voted for them.

Enjoy your change.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by Gboliwe: 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
Saraki and his cabal MUST be crushed. Kwara state must be free. Vote him out. I agree with you OP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
You don't want a stack illiterate to rule your state but you want a stack illetrate to rule the country?....
You are a stack illiterate.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by Monimatic(m): 7:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
smoothpapuzy:
You don't want a stack illiterate to rule your state but you want a stack illetrate to rule the country?....
Chai u u Don finish the OP with punchline
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by onatisi(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
I have said it so many times on this forum that by the time this year election is over ,apc will only maybe 2 or 3 states in the south west. This is why it always pains me when non yorubas see the backing of buhari by apc as the backing of the entire yoruba people or south west. The good news is apc is fighting for its political survival because the party is been rejected by yorubas. Apc will definitely lose oyo state and kwara state .we mustn't forget that both ondo and ekiti are no longer in their hands .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Elections will shock a lot of people. Those who think they are the hunters will be the hunted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by henchamb(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
smoothpapuzy:

its stark not stack. who is the illiterate now.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by smoothpapuzy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
henchamb:

The OP still remains the illiterate.
I just made a typo error but the OP has a problem that can be solved if he decides to check into one of the new schools the present administration has built.
And hey you, thanks for the correction but we are still on the matter. Don't digress

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by kaikubura: 11:31am On Jan 26, 2015
sorry about the little mistake. I meant "stark" not stack; so far you all understand what I mean no problem.

Back to the matter:
this is the end of an era for the duo. Kwara has experienced backwardness under their watch than any other administration.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by Mike928: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who will defeat them? PDP lead by political 'expert' Hajia Bola Shagaya and Simeon Ajibola? they will be disgraced. They are a bunch of political clowns running around in a circus gone bad. Lets see the results.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by SHOLATEMI: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
If saraki dynasty is to be defeated 100 of Ajibola and Aluko(both political protege of Bukola) are not up to d task. APC will come out victorious come Feb 14 and 28 in kwara mark my word.
Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by omazus: 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
It's it's not its. See, you remain the thing.
henchamb:

Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by Rilwayne001: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
SHOLATEMI:
If saraki dynasty is to be defeated 100 of Ajibola and Aluko(both political protege of Bukola) are not up to d task. APC will come out victorious come Feb 14 and 28 in kwara mark my word.

Don't mind the clueless OP jare
Re: Opinion: APC Will Lose Kwara State Because Of Saraki And Ahmed by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=omazus post=30147530]It's it's not its. See, you remian the thing. [/quote
English sef!!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Apc Blast Pastor Oyedepo Over The “gate Of Hell” Statement / Total Completes Gas Pipeline For 1000MW Power Plant In Nigeria / APC Mocks PDP With A Monkey Draped With Flag And Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.