Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,467 members, 7,781,353 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:01 PM

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (47417 Views)

BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... / BREAKING!!! Igbo Traders In Lagos Rally Around Tinubu To Remove BUHARI / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by judette(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2015
blank:
I don't think this endorsement will favour Agbaje neither will it favour Ndigbo. We just shooting ourselves in the foot. Someone like me will travel to my Enugu and spend a well deserved 2 weeks rest. Vote indeed.
Babe ur sooo on point.

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Haha! You no longer want it cos your hand can't reach it? Your lives depend on anything my region, and it keeps you up in the nights. Sorry, I would hate my life too if I'm ibo.

Hahhahahaha, you are clearly a kid... hate my life? How old are you i ask again? I understand your frustrations, life is hard, i understand, so you blame all your failings on everything and everyone but yourself. Words of advise, nextime avoid crime and get a proper education so you dont have to live off internet fraud.. Lastly dont believe the hype kiddo, crime doesnt pay.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Akanbiedu(m): 11:36am On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Funny! Ikun or Okere, which is squirrel?

I think they both are, "okere" found on the tree and the other found on the ground.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by zendy: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2015
If it is true what they say that Igbos make up over 40% of the Lagos electorate then Ambode is in serious trouble.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by gambit10: 11:54am On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

who told you that indegenous Lagos people want the Tinubu hijacking of Lagos to continue, its non Lagosians like you who keep making noise over the place. Jimi is a homeboy and his people will vote him together with igbo votes. fyi igbo population in Lagos is nothing less than 45%.If igbo bloc votes is a non factor, then Tinubu and Fashola will not be begging for it.

45% gini ?? Shey werey ni eleyi ni ?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by bumtos(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Infact, I love that. Let everyone of us agree that NO MORE BABA SOPE IN LAGOS
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by tonychristopher: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Ahead of the February election, the Igbo Community in Lagos has reiterated its commitment to vote en masse for President Goodluck Jonathan, the PDP governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje and other party candidates to ensure the continuity of development and government of inclusiveness.
Addressing the crowd at the Trade fair Complex, Archbishop Samson Benjamin, said that the tears of the Igbos in the state can only be wiped by PDP that are ready to accommodate all in their policy unlike APC who wanted the Igbos that contributed to the economical growth of the state to vacate in the name of building a mega city.
Also, the National president of Igbo Youth Congress, IYC, Jerry Onyemaechi Ugwu, said that the Igbo people in Lagos have concluded to vote against the
ruling APC in the state, stating that all area resided by Igbo people in the state were denied of development directly.
The PDP governorship candidate Jimi Agbaje promised the government of equality and justice for all. According to him, his government would not only create enabling environment for the non-indegene to operate but he would equally involved them in the policy making of the state.
http://nigerianpilot.com/igbo-community-agog-pdp-lagos/

“It is a sin islamically, for a Muslim to support a non-muslim for leadership. We will get u people one by one, you are very stupid. We will get you soon and you PDPNYF…will regret it insha Allah” Imam Sadiq tweeted @imamsadiq123…In a back and forth with the PDP Northern Youths Forum, in an apparent warning of a dire consequences if a Northern Hausa Muslim is not elected President in 2015.

http://itedgenews.com/wp/2015/01/20/nigerian-2015-elections-and-the-internet-of-hate/#
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by shineeye: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
PDP will win this election in lagos state we are ready to kick out APC from government house for good.We have mobilized 8million people already and still counting
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by swagwu(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:
Let's see how this gambit goes.....

Just don't come back here to cry marginalization
Idiot....who owns lasgidi?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
swagwu:
Idiot....who owns lasgidi?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by swagwu(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=ilugunboy post=30148056][/quote]
4uk yaw!
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Adegbodolu1: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Tinubu can be from ghana or bukinafaso, it's none of your business if you are not Yoruba. Iboland should be your problem. Ogun is Lagos, and Lagos is Ogun. Half of Lagos is ijebu.

Iboland is the real bastardd region if you know what the word means. You dream of my land, crazy over my land, slaving for my land and you will die over mine, so which land is bastard now? Egbere gbe shaeni![/size]

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
swagwu:

4uk yaw!
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by adaweezy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
shineeye:
PDP will win this election in lagos state we are ready to kick out APC from government house for good.We have mobilized 8million people already and still counting

how many voters??
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by nzeadachie: 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
nwabekeyi101:

Your useless deranged father is a fool, same reason he was stoned to death for stealing akpu at upper iweka. May his soul continue to rest in hell. b.astard akpu eating goat.

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by nzeadachie: 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2015

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by galadima77(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
pendy79:

Lets see how their 85% population will deliver.the poll for Agbaje.

Stupidity is when a guest feels he knows the house more than the owner.

and when APC eventually wins, i bet they'd demand to be part of the gov't...or feel marginalised abi?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by galadima77(m): 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
zimoni:
Bob Okoroji is a gubernatorial candidate under APGA.

Why are they not voting for Bob with their 58% Population of Lagos.

Why endorsing Agbaje instead of their Son Bob Okoroji?

Me I no understand this people ooooooooooooo.

am still wondering.....
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by cecegorz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Ahead of the February election, the Igbo Community in Lagos has reiterated its commitment to vote en masse for President Goodluck Jonathan, the PDP governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje and other party candidates to ensure the continuity of development and government of inclusiveness.
Addressing the crowd at the Trade fair Complex, Archbishop Samson Benjamin, said that the tears of the Igbos in the state can only be wiped by PDP that are ready to accommodate all in their policy unlike APC who wanted the Igbos that contributed to the economical growth of the state to vacate in the name of building a mega city.
Also, the National president of Igbo Youth Congress, IYC, Jerry Onyemaechi Ugwu, said that the Igbo people in Lagos have concluded to vote against the
ruling APC in the state, stating that all area resided by Igbo people in the state were denied of development directly.
The PDP governorship candidate Jimi Agbaje promised the government of equality and justice for all. According to him, his government would not only create enabling environment for the non-indegene to operate but he would equally involved them in the policy making of the state.
http://nigerianpilot.com/igbo-community-agog-pdp-lagos/

Hehehe...
Agbaje don enter ONE CHANCE with caps.
These traders that will seat in front of their houses on election day, playing Ludo and Whot game is giving him false hope.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
rhymz:
Funny how some Yoruba APC supporters are making claims that even Tinubu can not do in Lagos, pursue igbo people..... Lol.... I dey laugh. That has to be a terrible joke on Tinubu and his likes, the worse they can do is come up with policies that will hurt the generality of the Lagos population in an effort to spite igbos and that is a topic for another day.

As for any Yoruba government deporting or "chasing" the igbos from Lagos.... Hahaha, unless una wan see Lagos in flames. Them no born Tinubu una numero uno to even contemplate am not to talk of minions on yapping recklessly on an anonymous forum. How many of you running your dirty oily mouth can walk to any of those igbo traders in trade fair or alaba and threaten them with such nonsense.... Lol.... Make you see whether him no go knack you six feet under to meet Awolowo... Rubbish talk of convenience.

No Yoruba person or politician can do shit to igbos in Lagos whoever they choose to vote or openly endorse, Jimi and Ambode are all Yorubas either way it is still a Yoruba affair so I don't see how that should come down to threat from the ed!otz here threatening hell on their families, bring it on you little cowards and Internet warriors whose heroics starts and ends on NL. E dey do una like say make una sit in political judgement in some remote place of the SW and command other people and tribes how to vote or do politics because they are in the SW abi, Amadioha strike all of una with your stoopid misplaced sense of entitlement and messiah syndrome...... Vote who the fck you want and let others do theirs, don't teach anyone how to play politics you are not any better..... After all, no be one man dey control all of una like pawns in the whole of the SW region even with all your fictitious claims to being all that politically yet one man dey control una like Pikin.
Lolz!!! Bros take dis chilled Moet and cool temper grin cheesy tongue
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
If ibos don't kill themselves over we Yoruba, them we are halfway!
Shut up and dont quote me, go and meet ur mate grin
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
lestat:

All of you guys paying attention to this post are very foolish, so if 20 men and women in a room announce to journalists that entire tribe endorse a candidate you will believe? seriously how old are you? where did they get their endorsement from? where did they carry out their population poll form? Igbo's are not concerned with Lagos state politics, trust me when i say most Igbo's here in Lagos didn't collect their PVC and are not interested in voting here, why? simply because even though i live and work here doesn't make me a Lagosian and i aint even interested in becoming one, my own state has enough issues as it is for me to bother about. All this noise is being made by the Illiterates, so when u are educated act thus by doing your research before giving every statement made by any attention seeker credence.
IGBOS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE NEXT LAGOS GOVERNOR, DONT BELIEVE ME? ASK YOUR IGBO NEIGHBORS OR FRIENDS IF THEY CARE.
Y r u telling dem??! Save ur breath biko, dis whole igbo/yoruba tin is getting funny and stale at d same time, I dont get how at any slighest mention of igbo, pple start weeping and wailing! !! Haba mana!!! grin cheesy Igbo amaka Eziokwu kiss cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
babaolofin:
Though, I am yet to read this article, the caption invited me. I know the Igbos want Jimi Agbaje as opposed to any APC candidate. They believe Jimi Agbaje is an Igbo candidate. Except, it is the will of traditional council of Lagos, if Jimi is banking on his Igbo candidacy or support to win Lagos, then he will fail this time and may never rule Lagos.

Jimi was in the same party the other time with Prof Pat Utomi and he resembles the present CEO of GT Bank whom I am suspecting might be is biological brother. He is urbane, refined and a fine gentleman. Having listened to his interview some years ago and being in the camp of pat utomi, I assume he is an intellectual.

Looking at the way the Igbos plan to take over Lagos using him through the PDP having failed to destroy the progressives with the creation and partly financing of UPN, SDP and AD. These three parties have no effect at all.

I attended university in the East while still in the service in one of the three services. My experience is a bitter one. After 6 years, only three core notherners managed to graduate with us and about 9 people from middle belt. Till date, over 20 years ago, we have story to tell. I wonder if any group in the east (Yorubas or Hausas), though we are always very few in the east as survival over long time is very difficult in those areas can impose an eastern candidate unaccepted and unpopular to local indigene as their candidate. Anything can happen in Lagos but not in their East. Even as University student you have no say. It is only in Lagos everybody claims to be Nigerian.

Having taken a look at how Bola Onagoruwa was sacked as the DG of BPE, Harold Demuren sacked as NCAA DG and the various harassment and removal from positions of South Westerners by GEJ through Anyim, more importantly is the intellectual imprisonment of FEMI FANI-KAYODE using EFCC probe to tie him down and waste him intellectually while stella oduah scandal,open looting of the nation wealth and high level official illegal bunkering are taking place without any thing done to arrest the situation. EFCC keeps harassing, intimidating and intellectual assaulting of FFK continues while Stella Oduah and others are left free until he is caged.

Some of my old colleagues said they do see various bunkering going on at the high sea and at the creek but they are helpless, they claimed they own the oil or they have official backings. Only people from south west are the target of GEJ corruption.

If Jimi is banking on the Igbo support and population to rule Lagos, he is welcome. Congratulations, governor in the waiting. Time will tell.

Mature reply. Weda igbos vote Jimi or Ambode, both are still Yorubas either ways!
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by elipheleh(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
sokera:
I wonder ooooo, they complain Hausa's are killing them in north they no gree go home , they complain yoruba government no treat them well because our government no allow them dirty our place all for the sake of doing business on the street yet they no gree go back to their village . Which kin ppl b dis Igbo ppl ooooo? I never understand them atall ... Despite how accomodating them on yoruba's land they still have to dictate for us , I see y Hausa ppl dey slaughter them .

You deceive yourself a lot fellow. Who are being slaughtered in the north? Example taking the 10 corpers that died at the hands of buhari in 2011.
6 were yerobas , 2 igbos and 2 Niger deltans.
So who lost more? Shithead

FYI Igbo fight back during any riot. The casualties tally are comparable on both sides.

But it is only yerobbers that die cowardly without fighting back.
Igbo the brave and boldest tribe has been daring every tribe since Lord luggard. How many tribes are fearless enough to come to us and make noise? But the fear of igbos tremble a lotta tribes around naija in their own land. We bring the challenge to your own house. Now that is what we call boldness.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by VoteWisely: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by elipheleh(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
olatiler:

Bro after reading this I started crying for my IGBO brother cos they are biting the finger that feed them
Maybe I should asked them that how many of their state Governors ever appoint other tribe to his cabinet just like Lagos state did, but now you are accusing a ruling Party in his own state despite 75 percent assurance that their candidate will emerge as winner in this coming election
But here is my last Question how many foreign company have you ppl ever seen coming out openly and support any Party in this country or you think they ware note interested or what
Ibo War is coming for you ppl in Lagos and be prepare cos if SHell backed PDP and APC candidate was emerge winner we all know what gonna happen to SHell, so Ibo should not cry to international Community for help when the war about to consumed them
Anyway I trust baba Tinubu he will surely reward you ppl when the time Come

Your mumu no get level. Empty skull your father must have been a bastard. Since when did the op say the Igbo accused Yoruba cummunity ?
Or is Jimi an Igbo son?
Ohaneze igbo community said they would vote jimi
Hausa community endorsed ambode for their votes
Yorubas can vote anybody, its their sons amyway
So what is your problem with igbo man? Or do you need to die urgently?. I charge you to attack the next igbo man you see on the road today and see if he wont give you a beating of your life. And its even possible that you cant down any igbo man above 17 yrs old man to man.
After fighting comeback to nairaland and give your testimony
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Coming to this party very late, Oh! Captain the slayer of cone head why? cheesy shocked
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
elipheleh:

Your mumu no get level. Empty skull your father must have been a bastard. Since when did the op say the Igbo accused Yoruba cummunity ?
Or is Jimi an Igbo son?
Ohaneze igbo community said they would vote jimi
Hausa community endorsed ambode for their votes
Yorubas can vote anybody, its their sons amyway
So what is your problem with igbo man? Or do you need to die urgently?. I charge you to attack the next igbo man you see on the road today and see if he wont give you a beating of your life. And its even possible that you cant down any igbo man above 17 yrs old man to man.
After fighting comeback to nairaland and give your testimony
They can't do anything, its just barking like a toothless bull dog on net.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by elipheleh(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=30149054][/quote]

This guy you funny o. So he stole akpu? grin grin grin
Please tell me more.

Other contestant no vex o, I no fit hold the laughter lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Bastardd, who is your mate? Oloshi kobokobo.
Neplusultra:
Shut up and dont quote me, go and meet ur mate grin
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Oh ok! Thanks!
Akanbiedu:

I think they both are, "okere" found on the tree and the other found on the ground.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hehehe! Go and take your pills, you are damn crazy. You think I'm ibo? Only ibos have the problem listed, you took all this from the way we address you, sorry back to sender doesn't apply here, these are things we say about you.
lestat:

Hahhahahaha, you are clearly a kid... hate my life? How old are you i ask again? I understand your frustrations, life is hard, i understand, so you blame all your failings on everything and everyone but yourself. Words of advise, nextime avoid crime and get a proper education so you dont have to live off internet fraud.. Lastly dont believe the hype kiddo, crime doesnt pay.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Obi Peter Onuoha, Wounded Soldier 'Time To Speak Out Than Commit Suicide' / Oshiomhole ‘embarrassed’ For Breaching Protocol At Buhari’s Inauguration (Video / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.