Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (47524 Views)

BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... / BREAKING!!! Igbo Traders In Lagos Rally Around Tinubu To Remove BUHARI / Igbo In Lagos Endorse Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Far from it. You ibos are the pained souls. You live and thrive with bitter hearts and the whole world knows it. You will die over me and mine like the rest of your people.
comrChris:
you sound pained sorry dude if you are not happy with a simple comment like that then you can go to hell for less l care
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
elipheleh:

Your mumu no get level. Empty skull your father must have been a bastard. Since when did the op say the Igbo accused Yoruba cummunity ?
Or is Jimi an Igbo son?
Ohaneze igbo community said they would vote jimi
Hausa community endorsed ambode for their votes
Yorubas can vote anybody, its their sons amyway
So what is your problem with igbo man? Or do you need to die urgently?. I charge you to attack the next igbo man you see on the road today and see if he wont give you a beating of your life. And its even possible that you cant down any igbo man above 17 yrs old man to man.
After fighting comeback to nairaland and give your testimony
He said he's crying, he'll cry blood too cry cheesy
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hear you again. How can you talk about that when your entire tribe gather just to cry over nothing. You people cry day and night, ibos cry and whine over everything.
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Go and Cry!. **LOLS**
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Bastardd, who is your mate? Oloshi kobokobo.
Dis tin stop quoting me before I send a thunderous e-slap dat'll complicate ur insanity. If u must quote me den call ur mother, she's my mate grin cheesy
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Bastardd, who is your mate? Oloshi kobokobo.
Dont forget, call ur mother, am waiting..till den. cool
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
What about your whoring mother? She can spare 5 mins of her time from the ghetto brothel where she's distributing aids.
Neplusultra:
Dont forget, call ur mother, am waiting..till den. cool
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Send it coward! You were given chance to show your strenght in Lagos, you refused, and you e-slapped your mother instead, ode! Waiting for you, oponu!
Neplusultra:
Dis tin stop quoting me before I send a thunderous e-slap dat'll complicate ur insanity. If u must quote me den call ur mother, she's my mate grin cheesy
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
babyosisi:

Rie nsi
Kpujuo nsi onu

Lmao! I na atupulu ya onu? Obu onye ngbu! grin
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Neplusultra(f): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Crayola1:
If Igbo votes don't matter then why do you care who they vote for? Which one is it? Or in your heart of hearts you know the truth and want to forcefully cower people into submission because you know their votes matter? Who is deceiving whom?

Progressive monsters from hell is what you should be called.

You people want democracy but are clearly too stupid to understand what it is.

You deserve Nigeria the way it is. It's your aborte.d basta.rd and you will continue to reta.rd it further with your ignorance, tribalism, and hate.

Ask dem o! ? NANSENSE!!! undecided
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
nwabekeyi101:

Freeglobe is a dunce and slowpoke. Its just like saying the whole 150 million Nigerian can vote, lmaooo. Nairaland yeebhoes are very dull, they said they are 45% of Lagos population, are all the 45% eligible to vote? They just talk anyhow without making sense. heheheheh

You are the one that has refused to think. If indeed Igbos make up 45% of Lagos population, it only makes sense to assume that Igbo voters will also make up nearly 45% of the total voters. Just as all Lagosians are not eligible to vote, in the same manner all Igbos in Lagos are not eligible to vote. So the same factors that converted Lagos population of about 20 million (assuming that is really true) to a voters strength of just over 4 million will also reduce the total population of Igbos in Lag, but the percentage of voters won't change significantly.
Though I don't really agree Igbos are up to 45% of Lagos.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Hehehe! Go and take your pills, you are damn crazy. You think I'm ibo? Only ibos have the problem listed, you took all this from the way we address you, sorry back to sender doesn't apply here, these are things we say about you.

How can i think you are Ibo? you are clearly manner-less, you uneducated nonentity..no Ibo would speak like you, only the touts amongst ibo would talk like you!!! Also i noticed you used the word "we" don't try to associate yourself with Yorubas, because you are a tribe-less dog!!! Yoruba's have have better manners than this!!! I wont because of one imbecilee like you Judge a whole tribe. I gave you candid advice, don't let me expose you here, stop internet fraud!!!!! Go and get an education!!
Intelligent discussions are not for your type, go and get a degree or an OND so you can start a normal life.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Horllamideh(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
rhymz:
I don't care..... What I won't take is some lousy Yoruba kid with free megabytes talking tough at Igbo people because we decided we would vote for a candidate.
Even Yoruba people that came all the way from osun, ibadan and co will come to NL and threaten igbo people some of whom were born and raised here in Lagos, and threaten them about chasing them to the east like the east is some hell how we don't go to.... It is funny how one random Yoruba person thinks he is more Lagosian than a non Yoruba just because he is Yoruba..... Even if you have only been to the said place on visit. I dey wait for the ed!ot that will say such to me in real life if I no go knock him teeth off and wait for him to go and wake Awolowo to chase me out Lagos for his sake.

Igbos are not afraid of any Yoruba person or their politicians, either way it is a Yoruba affair, no igbo person has any need to claim Lagos as an Eastern state or Land, but the realities must be said and that is the fact that the igbos have a voting block that can not be ignored, whether it is underrated by the Yorubas or exaggerated by the igbos themselves e no matter, the fact is that we are enough to swing votes, make political negotiations with candidates, make demands, and even influence policies in Lagos. I have lived in Lagos all my life, I am yet to see any LGA in Lagos that you won't find at least, an igbo community, it will be folly to want to dismiss that fact and resort to threats and arm twisting politics..... APC has nothing they can do to the igbos in Lagos that their obnoxious policies have not affected already, igbos are smart and very realistic, they are in your face with their feelings and have no fears and see no reason to put up appearances with any political party or politician. This is politics, it is all about interests and alliances that last as long as those interests, Yorubas can't threaten us into choosing who they prefer because we are in Lagos, let them choose Ambode and leave igbos to choose Jimi if they are convinced that he serves their interest better..... We don't have to cowl in fear to do that....... We are igbos and not Yoruba.
You don't have to be scared of us nah.....Everytin u wrote up there is like you are giving yourself hope......We'll nt resort to killing lyk d hausas,we will ditch your a** back to your village one by one
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dim bulb, I repeat you are crazy and need urgent help! I couldn't have been one of you know! Since when did you become an educator or a counselor and know who needs education? Why not get yourself enrolled in a secondary school to start with? Homeless stuttering foool son of wanderers with no great heritage is feeling lucky on faceless forum. I really don't want to curse this year but, you will never know peace until you expose me.
lestat:

How can i think you are Ibo? you are clearly manner-less, you uneducated nonentity..no Ibo would speak like you, only the touts amongst ibo would talk like you!!! Also i noticed you used the word "we" don't try to associate yourself with Yorubas, because you are a tribe-less dog!!! Yoruba's have have better manners than this!!! I wont because of one imbecilee like you Judge a whole tribe. I gave you candid advice, don't let me expose you here, stop internet fraud!!!!! Go and get an education!!
Intelligent discussions are not for your type, go and get a degree or an OND so you can start a normal life.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by comrChris(m): 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Far from it. You ibos are the pained souls. You live and thrive with bitter hearts and the whole world knows it. You will die over me and mine like the rest of your people.
l wonder who is dieing over who here, me or you who decided to take my comment personal

l pity you because if you continue like this am sorry heart attack await you in the near future
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by derecho(m): 8:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

The most Agabje will get will be Amuwo Odofin and ojo local governments based on this endorsement.
Is that your final answer or you want to phone a friend?
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
derecho:
[s]Is that your final answer or you want to phone a friend?[/s]

Who is this one? Never quote me again....I don't fancy unknown thing quoting me.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by derecho(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
ilugunboy:

Who is this one? Never quote me again....I don't fancy unknown thing quoting me.
funny boy
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by lyricalz: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm dis is gettin more interestin , nigerians are gettin more wiser. No tym 4 tribalism anymore, naija 4 all. Dats wat pdp is. I dream of a Nigeria that would b lyk US and canada where tribe won't b a thing. PDP all d way jawe.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Adelebadmos(m): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Dreamers snoring in deep slumber!!!!!

Anyway, that is a plus 4 Jimi and a real big deal for Ndigbo in Lagos. Maybe that will avail an Igbo man the seat of The Oba of Lagos one day!!!!

Mumu Unlimited!!!!!

Whatever, the first leg is on FeBuhari 14!

19days to the waterloo for the clueless in Abuja!!!
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by lyricalz: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm dis is gettin more interestin , nigerians are gettin more wiser. No tym 4 tribalism anymore, naija 4 all. Dats wat pdp is. I dream of a Nigeria that would b lyk US and canada where tribe won't b a thing. PDP all d way jawe. If u dey hate go cook stone chop.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
whitecat2:
Dim bulb, I repeat you are crazy and need urgent help! I couldn't have been one of you know! Since when did you become an educator or a counselor and know who needs education? Why not get yourself enrolled in a secondary school to start with? Homeless stuttering foool son of wanderers with no great heritage is feeling lucky on faceless forum. I really don't want to curse this year but, you will never know peace until you expose me.

You are not Yoruba, you tribeless orphan fraudster, claiming to be what you are not, you have no idea. Internet tough guy... Keep going around trying to raise sympathy for your situation. you are alone and a criminal. Go back to school and get a degree so you stop internet fraud you thief!!!

After spoiling Nigeria's name with your yahoo activities you come here to replicate the chaos already existing in your sad life. Sister rapist!!!
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by whitecat2: 11:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
I thought you are going to expose me? Still waiting for that. You need double dose of that your injection. Used spare parts trader on gutter is taking his frustration out on the internet. It's only in iboland you have yahoo girls. Ibo bastardd, yanminri omo kobokobo! You will soon be sent to iboland and be isolated from the rest of sane regions. Ode thinks I'm a man, olodo who doesn't know left from right. Mumu, you have just made your intention known, go and join internet fraudsters if that's where your interest is, and you will be humilliated like your brothers all over the world especially the ones whose heads are chopped off in Asia. Ole omo ibo, your heads are full of evil, animals in human skin.
lestat:

You are not Yoruba, you tribeless orphan fraudster, claiming to be what you are not, you have no idea. Internet tough guy... Keep going around trying to raise sympathy for your situation. you are alone and a criminal. Go back to school and get a degree so you stop internet fraud you thief!!!

After spoiling Nigeria's name with your yahoo activities you come here to replicate the chaos already existing in your sad life. Sister rapist!!!
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by upcrown2512(m): 12:08am On Jan 27, 2015
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 27, 2015
whitecat2:
I thought you are going to expose me? Still waiting for that. You need double dose of your that injection. Used spare parts trader on gutter is taking his frustration out on the internet. It's only in iboland you have yahoo girls. Ibo bastardd, yanminri omo kobokobo! You will soon be sent to iboland and be isolated from the rest of sane regions. Ode thinks I'm a man, olodo who doesn't know left from right. Mumu, you have just made your intention known, go and join internet fraudsters if that's where your interest is, and you will be humilliated like your brothers all over the world especially the one whose heads are chopped off in Asia. Ole omo ibo, your heads are full of evil, animals in human skin.

Lke i said, anyone who reads the tribal hate you are spewing with the equally poor grammar, will quickly figure out three things.

1. The poverty and dirt you were born into has driven you mad with frustration. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2. it seems from you profile your low IQ only allows you to be very active in Ethnic, Racial, Or Sectarian Politics"section? let me guess why? your mum was raped by her Ibo step brother hence you where born? pele grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. You are probably very ugly or very obese hence the extremely low self esteem which makes you spread bitter tribal hate and religious biase.

Here my solution

Get an education, your extremely noticeable poor grammar structure shows that either your parents where to poor to send you to a good school, or you had to drop out to face your internet fraud business to help save your future autistic children from the damning poverty you where born into.

but i guess most of these comments are wasted on you because frankly you lack the mental dexterity to keep up with me, you sorry excuse for a human being, wretched beast of no consequence to creation. you are so wasted and useless that you probably wont ever have kids out of fear of their being so stupid they would be hit regularly by parked cars.

You are too dumb to be an insect even because you would fly into superglue, you didn't understand it abi? useless bastardd of no direction, eventually stealing would catch up with you, i am sure you are using free internet with a VPN? do you even know hat VPN means? go ahead Google it bitchh!!!

I didn't want to do this but since you decided to fucck up my minute,so i will fucck up your week you worthless, dirty, filthy , wretched, deceitful, thieving, indebted, condemned soul destined to burn for eternity in the fires of Hades, you don't know what hades means right? Use Google you idiott!!!!

Okay okay lemme come down to your low level befrei give you a brain aneurysm,, shitt i did it again..

Okay wetin i dey try talk be say make you no dey Bleep your brother again e no good, i no blame you sha na your useless papa and mama wey be wanted criminals na dem i blame.

your mama no tell you say na landlord you resemble no be your papa, do you knowwhy? because your papa was a useless armed robber and so your mama was an ashewo who had to sell her useless, spoilt fish smelling corpse to feed her 9 childrens from different men.

Damn!! talking to you has made me feel stupider, you owe me 2 minutes of my life back, what am i saying? you are too broke you cant even a prayer you dirty pikin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Alphaoscar: 7:12am On Jan 27, 2015
ResourceMan:

SO you have joined the tribal warriors on Nairaland to be spewing inanities. How can you call an entire tribe unrefined, Have you ever been outside Lagos to know verify whatever you just typed.

Maybe I over generalize but my ascertion is not far from the truth and its not about whoever a group of people decides to support in the coming election but my years of interaction with people from that area most esp that judgement is further fuelled by my few months stay in Alaigbo some years ago.

I am not an e-warrior but at times its better we tell ourselves some truth. Most of the stunts some of our SE brothers are displaying in Lagos here against their host community, the Igbos that I know will NEVER tolerate have of that in Enugu.

Their incessant complains and allegation of been victimized and oppressed in Yorubaland is a bad influence on their people at home and which later influence the way they react to outsiders.
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2015
nwabekeyi101:
[s][/s]

Tony Ekwus, You will just kill your foolish self over nothing. It should be Monday morning in Naija now but you are here typing long jargons and feeling funky. Read the trash you wrote there and tell me if it make any sense.

I am not the cause of your suffering and misfortune, keep ranting while i enjoy myself at the club. I am sure you close your eyes while your yeeboe brothers are throwing jabs at the Yorubas but can open your smelling mouth to cry foul when we retaliate, i have no time to waste with hypocrites like you. Rubbish
u even claim to be in a club quoting what u claim 2 be jargons.. grin grin grin grin grin..boohahahaha...u are such a FOOOOOOOLLL.. A Terminal one...listen 2 urself...i no wan waste u wit talk here..(even removed sm hardtalks here for a reason ) ..i tell u, even some yorubas wld be ashamed to read ur post on nairaland..tufia.. u cld be so disgusting..u dnt even see reasons to be reasonable..even a colleague is shaking his head 4 u..let me ask u a waec question,... how many nyash are u rocking while quoting my post on NL in a club..?abi are u still on ur way to d club?abi u dey browse nairaland inside club?..mumu...ur brain needs formating...ur jonsin eh..it got into ur spine..like seriously.. buhahaha grin grin grin grin.u are such a FOOOL and a yoruba a-nus.. Club na new thing for una village na...?..shmm..Odaafe..i have said it dat u ar such a child and its obvious.. qouting my name cannot make u any less stewpid..i just pity u sha.. get well soon.... *shakin my head 4 d lost boy**
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by dridowu: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Game over for Tinubu, his sons and his party.

Sai Goodluck
Sai Jimi Agbaje
Hello Sis, can you see that Tinubu game is still on while GEJ, Agbaje and his party is about to go into extinction
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by dridowu: 11:52am On Apr 13, 2015
Niwdog:
Ikana mu'amu
Half of yorubas + all of me(Ndigbo) we give jimi agbaje the victory he deserves

Gej til 2019
Half of Yorubas + all of you(Ndigbo) gave Jimi Agbaje the lost likewise GEJ, next write that all of Yorubas and Ndigbo will give Agbaje and GEJ the victory. See you in 2019 for another round of election
Re: Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje by Niwdog(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
|[quote
author=dridowu post=32671874] Half of Yorubas + all of you(Ndigbo) gave
Jimi Agbaje the lost likewise GEJ, next write that all of Yorubas and
Ndigbo will give Agbaje and GEJ the victory. See you in 2019 for another
round of election[/quote]|lubbish:@

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Osun: Lasun, Omisore Join Forces With APC To Fight PDP / Outcome Of Buhari's Meeting With APC Stakeholders / Fayose Presents Car Gifts To Teachers In Appreciation For Their Hard Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.