Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. (73749 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo As A Pastor 36 Years Ago / Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo Saves Lady From 30 Robbers / Throwback Photo Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by taymiitope: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Am disappointed by Pastor Oyedepo altered these comment
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Proffdada: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
NextIG:
I listened to the Bishop's welcome address, prayers and message during the 3rd service which the President attends via Domi Radio, there was nothing like "Gates of Hell against Goodluk's opposition". This is pure lie against the Person of the Bishop. Whoever concocted that lie and even open a thread with it, shall surely experience the judgement that befell 52 children who mocked Prophet Elisha.
it seems u worship this guy so much to quote him a prophet forgetting Jesus Christ is the only Mediator and way to God.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Humblebloke(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
This should hav been posted in the politics section...
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jayseehe(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
kay1one:

Imbe...
Did I ask you what your name is

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op, have you seen the danger of propaganda? When u peddle it, it suits you..but when against you, u lament!

PDP have based their campaign on propagandas and calumny..
exactly ooo,dats all dey r doing now,cos dey no GMB is going to win

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by danielmichael(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:
That is how some of his members also denied that he slapped a girl even with the viral video as evidence.

I know a member of that church that said that for a while now Pastor Oyedepo has been praying violently against Jonathan's enemies. So please tell us another story.

God punish yu
Girl abeg jus ansa amen to that

Unam
Sabi wetin yu bliv abt man of god so dat yu no kpeme dis nyte

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by kay1one(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
jayseehe:

Did I ask yoy what your name is

Imbebe...
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Mekateka: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Senseless OP,is Linda ikeji an APC member? or why are you indirectly attacking opposition party,i am sure you've tasted national cake as well....ass..hole
glad you know your party strives in lies. only brainless people support such party
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Alphaoscar: 8:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mekateka:
Bishop Oyedepo said: "All those opposing and are against the peace of Nigeria, God would
open the gates of hell to them". These were
his words.
But propagandalists party who strives in lies twisted the word from the Bishop because they already knew that they are the enemies of Nigeria who want to take over presidency by evil means.

Note:
I was in the service today. It was our
thanksgiving service today after the 21days
fasting period.

For your info, I first read the news from facebook and it was posted by one of PDP guys. Blaming it against APC without proper research from your lend more credence to the fact that you are also bias and your story as well may equally not represent the truth of the matter.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by bettercreature(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mekateka:
glad you know your party strives in lies. only brainless people support such party
Shut your mouth i just went through your old topics and post..i thought you are neutral but just realised you are PDP..twisting the obvious,i went through your post from august 9 2014 till tonight your post and topics are full of hatred towards opposition party
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by fesnge(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kakpos:
WAHT HAPPEN TO THE HOUSE OF ELI, HOPHINE, AND PHINEHAS WILL SOON HAPPEN TO THEM BOTH OYEDEPO AND GOODLUCK WILL SOON BE DISGRACED THE GLORY OF GOD HAS DEPARTED(ICHABOD) FROM SO CALLED MEN OF GOD, MR OYEDEPO DOES NOT SEE INJUSTICE, POVERTY, UNNEMPLOYEMENT TO TELL PRESIDENT IS CAUSING PEOPLE THAT OPPOSE OPPRESSIONS WAIT TILL FBE14 WHEN YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT WILL BE DISGRACED!

Shut your garbage mouth sucker...APC rat...how dare you speak against Bishop Oyedepo, he's not a politician, he's just saying the gospel truth. You reply me back negatively, Holy ghost fire!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jayseehe(m): 8:45pm On Jan 25, 2015
kay1one:

Imbebe...
I didn't ask you of your surname either

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Uch74(m): 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kakpos:
WAHT HAPPEN TO THE HOUSE OF ELI, HOPHINE, AND PHINEHAS WILL SOON HAPPEN TO THEM BOTH OYEDEPO AND GOODLUCK WILL SOON BE DISGRACED THE GLORY OF GOD HAS DEPARTED(ICHABOD) FROM SO CALLED MEN OF GOD, MR OYEDEPO DOES NOT SEE INJUSTICE, POVERTY, UNNEMPLOYEMENT TO TELL PRESIDENT IS CAUSING PEOPLE THAT OPPOSE OPPRESSIONS WAIT TILL FBE14 WHEN YOU AND YOUR PRESIDENT WILL BE DISGRACED!
You must be so anointed to really know who is carrying God's glory...........You think Oyedepo is one of those men of God that will tell us that God is interested in getting some Jihadist and terrorists onto the throne! Guy wake up! We are a country saturated with learned ppl, GMB's academic background means he can't take us farther than his level......You can't give what you don't have! We need education not illiteracy! We need young men, not some grannies!

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by kay1one(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
jayseehe:

I didn't ask you of your surname either

Im.becile!
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by samzyworld(m): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abeg visit www.samzyworld.com for the best update in jamb also www.jambanswers.net
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by thirty1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kakpos:

Correct guy 1000 gbosas for una
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by redcliff: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Mekateka:
your problem is inability to read and comprehend properly because you are blinded by hatred. Bishop said enemies of Nigeria and not enemies of GEJ. well i guess you are one of the enemies of Nigeria that is why you are pained.

"All those opposing and are against the peace of Nigeria, God would
open the gates of hell to them"

Maybe you are the one that dint know what you typed.. if you typed enemy, i wont be having his conversation with you...
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by MadamDearest: 8:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
As a Christian. And non partisan I still wonder why a fellow Christian will have any business with the gates of hell let alone unleashing it upon fellow mankind
I believe as Christians we should be long suffering and forgiving like our Master and Brother Jesus Christ.
Let us keep focused on God's Kingdom which should be paramount in our hearts

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by KMB: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Only God knows His true worshippers and the candidates of heaven. Count me worthy o Lord

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by emeka2847: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
All these businessmen of God
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by AJOT99(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Oya!

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Uch74(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
taymiitope:
Am disappointed by Pastor Oyedepo altered these comment
you're too gullible to be sensible.......You dey your house dey know wetin a man of God talk for his Church! I can see how bright the future of Nigeria looks!

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jasoncage(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
omenka:
What rubbish is this on the fp?? Why should we accept this when the is no video or audio to back it up??
but you would gladly accept the one that says he said it without asking for video or audio ba? Nigerians, smh.

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Uch74(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
MadamDearest:
As a Christian. And non partisan I still wonder why a fellow Christian will have any business with the gates of hell let alone unleashing it upon fellow mankind
I believe as Christians we should be long suffering and forgiving like our Master and Brother Jesus Christ.
Over church doctrine dey worry u!

3 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by PedroJP(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
meforyou1:
Hausa fulani Islamic fundamentalists and terrorists with their ayotolla Kai buhari are the ones opposing peace in nigeria. And we will flood them on Feb 14, let them all go and burn in hell

D whole world knows my dear. Nigeria shud b rated developed nation by now if not doz fellows dat have refused to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by usibengate(m): 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is Rev. Dr. David Oyedikpo a man of businessman, politician, propergandist or government agency extention? Mean no harm, Just being inquisitive though.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by annibro(f): 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
@moderators; God bless u all 4d good works. I know its tasking but pls always try 2 verify d authenticity of any post b4 taking it 2 front page.
Dis will go a long way cos some people act on impulse. U can imagine those who ve gone 2 bed already wit d former info just 2 get up 2morrow & continue spreading it.
Very soon people wil start doubting d credibility of ds site.
May God give u strength.
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by nanachuks(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
i hear u sir all enemies of nigeria must die an untimely death.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by kodded(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
MadamDearest:
so he should say may God blessings pour on the lives of nigeria enemy ? undecided
u get senz ? sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by emmie4luv(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
eightsin:
I knew he will never say the things he was accused of...
even me 2, I knew it where all lies, dats exactly wat dis wicket men of evil wants
Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by jasoncage(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Proffdada:
it seems u worship this guy so much to quote him a prophet forgetting Jesus Christ is the only Mediator and way to God.

he didnt call him the way to God. he didnt say oyedepo was Jesus. he called him a prophet. Abi God no get Prophets ni? Kai to dey reply to some daft comments don tire me sef.

1 Like

Re: The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. by Mekateka: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Shut your mouth i just went through your old topics and post..i thought you are neutral but just realised you are PDP..twisting the obvious,i went through your post from august 9 2014 till tonight your post and topics are full of hatred towards opposition party
Is that why your party strives in propaganda and twisting the words of my Bishop to create enmity for Christians?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.