Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,183 members, 7,780,264 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers (1145 Views)

Is Pastor John Obayemi Still The RCCG General Overseer In Nigeria? / Is Pastor Kumuyi Really A Human Being? / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by samex4rill(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
President Jonathan visited the Winners Chapel in Ota Ogun state today and according to people who were present at the church, they claim Pastor Oyedepo said he will 'open the gate of hell on those who oppose the President.

full gist at: http://www.samexgist.com/2015/01/pastor-oyedepo-promise-to-open-gate-of.html
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmm d only person authorised to open d gates of hell is Angel michael. Much respect! And its a mere mortal dats openin his mouth to say things dat are beyond him. Ppo should be careful of wat they say, d devil has listeners too
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't beleive pastor oyedepo said this anyways.....
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
wonders shall never end.
Who really is the man of God?
is God in politics now that his servants are threatening to open gate of hell on people?
hmmmmmmm the end time is truly near.

power don dey shak that pastor. No offense
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:
wonders shall never end.
Who really is the man of God?
is God in politics now that his servants are threatening to open gate of hell on people?
hmmmmmmm the end time is truly near.

power don dey shak that pastor. No offense

Unhmm
You guys should be sure to confirm what you've heard before comenting
I was there and didn't hear such
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Hmm d only person authorised to open d gates of hell is Angel michael. Much respect! And its a mere mortal dats openin his mouth to say things dat are beyond him. Ppo should be careful of wat they say, d devil has listeners too

Did you confirm the contents of the post before commenting oga
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
signor11:

and wat r u insinuatin
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cutehector4u:
and wat r u insinuatin

No offence
Am just saying Bishop isn't in support of any politician and didn't say anything to support GEJ or GMB

2 Likes

Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
signor11:

Unhmm
You guys should be sure to confirm what you've heard before comenting
I was there and didn't hear such
well don't blame us. it's in nl rules that only verified topics should be brought here. so it's the op's fault.

Btw how am i sure you are not defending the pastor
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

well don't blame us. it's in nl rules that only verified topics should be brought here. so it's the op's fault.

Btw how am i sure you are not defending the pastor

I don't have to because the press was there and so was I
I can't say he said what he didn't say
If he was a GEJ person I'd have known I have been following him for years and I know him well enough
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
signor11:

I don't have to because the press was there and so was I
I can't say he said what he didn't say
If he was a GEJ person I'd have known I have been following him for years and I know him well enough
if you say so
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

if you say so
You don't know me but believe me you have my word
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by haffaze777(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
who is oledepo or oyegbepo?is a footballer?
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by samex4rill(m): 11:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
signor11:

if u follow the source link which is http://www.samexgist.com/2015/01/pastor-oyedepo-promise-to-open-gate-of.html there is a screen grabbed tweet.
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
haffaze777:
who is oledepo or oyegbepo?is a footballer?
you better watch what you say... Bishop oyedepo is respected man of God N he also demand one frm u
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2015
samex4rill:
if u follow the source link which is http://www.samexgist.com/2015/01/pastor-oyedepo-promise-to-open-gate-of.html there is a screen grabbed tweet.

is that not a blog
these guys say anything
if papa was supporting GEJ we would know
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by haffaze777(m): 6:37am On Jan 26, 2015
malonephills:
you better watch what you say... Bishop oyedepo is respected man of God N he also demand one frm u

who are u to tell me what to do with my mouth?ogbeni face front joor,respected man of God koo respected gods of woman nii
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 26, 2015
haffaze777:

who are u to tell me what to do with my mouth?ogbeni face front joor,respected man of God respected gods of woman nii
sorry ehn! Tot will gt positive reasonning never knw it quite unfortunate
Re: Is Pastor Oyedepo An Angel Now? See What He Said To Jonathan's Opposers by samex4rill(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2015
signor11:

is that not a blog
these guys say anything
if papa was supporting GEJ we would know
. lol u guys think I'm lying. well APC has replied him check their reply here http://www.samexgist.com/2015/01/apc-replies-bishop-oyedepo-about-gate.html

(1) (Reply)

Where Medical Science Meets Faith.come And Join In A Fast For DJDOLA I/28/2015 / I Have Figured It Out / The Tale About Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.