Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,689 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Pic: Amber Rose Coming To Lagos For Dbanj's 10th Anniversary Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Amber Rose Coming To Lagos For Dbanj's 10th Anniversary Celebration (756 Views)

Chidinma And Banky W Perform At MTN 10th Anniversary Celebration(photos) / Amber Rose Flaunts Her Dangerous Curves At D'banj's 10th Anniversary / Pic: Amber Rose Arrives Nigeria For Dbanj's Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Amber Rose Coming To Lagos For Dbanj's 10th Anniversary Celebration by seeteazain(m): 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
The famous model posted the flier of the Koko Master's 10th celebration on instagram with the caption:
'Lagos, Nigeria I'm coming to turnup with my friend Dbanj January 31st for his 10th Year Anniversary Weekend! #kokolet @tmerritt234

It could be recalled dbanj hosted a massive event in 2012 that had the likes of Pusha T and 2chainz..

Source: pulse.ng/celebrities/amber-rose-model-confirms-lagos-visit-for-dbanj-10th-anniversary-celebration-id3432536.html

Re: Pic: Amber Rose Coming To Lagos For Dbanj's 10th Anniversary Celebration by KMB: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pray Boko haram will not kidnap her o
Re: Pic: Amber Rose Coming To Lagos For Dbanj's 10th Anniversary Celebration by briantext(m): 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
After uploading that photo, na rape she go get
Re: Pic: Amber Rose Coming To Lagos For Dbanj's 10th Anniversary Celebration by seeteazain(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
KMB:
Pray Boko haram will not kidnap her o
Boko haram no dey kidnap celebs

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Is Toolz Pregnant? / The Notorious B.i.g Trending On Yahoo News / Unbelievable Photo Of Terry G's Mum As They Both Add A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.