Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga (1904 Views)

Kanti Bello: North Won’t Vote Buhari, We’ll Shop For Candidate With No Vendetta / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by KEVIND: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ganiyu Adams, factional leader of the Yoruba self-determination group, Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), says Muhammadu Buhari should not expect to win the south-west in the February 14 presidential election.

With Buhari, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) expected to win most votes in the north-east and north-west and President Goodluck Jonathan projected to enjoy support in the south-south, south-east and north-central, most analysts have predicted that south-west votes will decide the winner.
But Adams does not agree with the projections that Buhari will make a clean-up in the south-west based on the dominance of APC in the geo-political zone.

“Don’t think that south-west is APC states. South-west is a place that you cannot use the media to deceive. We are highly exposed and highly educated,” he told Nigeria Today newspaper in its latest edition due for the market on Monday, January 26.
“For you to say we should go one way, it is impossible. I don’t think that the south-west will vote for Buhari en mass. Don’t forget the pain caused by the June 12 annulment, it is still fresh in the mind of our people many died in the cause of June 12 struggle, many lost a lot of properties. I don’t think our people will trust a Hausa/Fulani man from the north this time around.”

Frederick Faseun, leader of another faction of OPC and founder of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), has already thrown his weight behind Jonathan, with UPN adopting the president as its candidate. '
Adams, meanwhile, refused to blame Jonathan for Nigeria’s woes, maintaining that governors and lawmakers also have their role to play.
Below are excerpts from the interview. Nigeria Today:
Some people criticised the conduct of National Conference last year while others regard it as one of the major achievement of President Goodluck Jonathan. As a member of that conference, do you see the conference as a major achievement of this government?

Ganiyu Adams: In the actual fact, those who criticised soft-pedaled before we got to the middle of our deliberations and got convinced of what we were doing and started having a re-think. Majority of those who started the criticism came from the opposition parties because they believe if the conference succeeds; it would be a major achievement of President Goodluck Jonathan’s government but thank God at the end of the day, it was one of the best conferences Nigeria ever had in the country.

The conference had about 630 recommendations out of the 20 committees. There was no committee that does not have new recommendations, even the recommendation for restructuring of the country was exactly like that of the U.S. We borrowed this presidential system of government from America but when we started operating it, we twisted it to our own selfish interest. But the conference afforded us the opportunity to put thing right both in structure, security, intelligence, human rights, religion, environment, derivation formula and judiciary to the extent that it recommended the setting up of Supreme Court in every state of the federation, the conference also recommends that every state should have its own constitution as practised in America.

The conference also recommended for the establishment of state police, creation of local government based on available resources to its state, the local government before existed as a third tier of government where state governors starve them of funds by sitting or embezzling their allocations from the federation account. But under the new arrangement, as recommended by the conference, they exist under the state control where state government share money to the existing councils, if the governor like he can create or reduce the number of the existing local governments in the state. So by and large the conference was one of the best achievements of Jonathan since he became the president of this country in 2011.

The 2015 general election is few weeks away from now, many people are afraid that the present democracy could be truncated as a result of violence. Do you have that kind of fear?
I don’t have fear that the 2015 will degenerate into violence. In the beginning I have that kind of fear but when I started monitoring the campaigns of the two main presidential candidates, I realised that there should be little of such fears that we should allow to exist in our heart. I said this because the two main presidential candidates have held rallies in more than five states now and we have not heard of violence in the camp of the two major parties even when Buhari went to south-south, the base of the incumbent president, there was no crisis and Jonathan came to the south-west where we have about four APC sitting governors and there was no crisis. The way things have started and moving, my fear is being reduced with every passing day and we are growing through holding democratic elections.

I just watched a workshop held in Abuja where all the presidential candidates were called to sign undertaking that there would be no violence after the general elections. This is a new thing in our democracy, day by day we are learning on how to conduct a violence free election in the country. I don’t have fear that crisis or violence will erupt after the general elections in February.
In your assessment of the present administration, do you think Jonathan deserves a second term in office?

I will not agree with that. Those who are saying that Jonathan does not merit second term are those who are eager to take over power from him, if Jonathan can survive with the presence of Boko Haram and the attack from MEND at the beginning of the government, and in 2009, we witnessed an economic crunch which in grammar you can call it economic meltdown and for him to survive and at the end of the day our GDP is the first in Africa, definitely if we can have him in second term without much problem. He can do more than we expected, and I saw him as a detribalised president who does not have the mind of tyranny. He is the only president that people will abuse and he will not ask the security agents to arrest and try you. What members of the opposition did to Jonathan with the mind of maturity he absolved it, they cannot do 10 per cent of it to former President Olusegun Obasanjo when he was in power. His simplicity cannot be compared, his humility is something to write for others to emulate. So, he is a president that can build a strong foundation for Nigeria’s nascent democracy.

If we continue with the way President Obasanjo governed the country for eight years where we have democracy with a nucleus of a dictatorship our democracy would have suffered greatly, but if we have the opportunity to continue with the way President Jonathan has been running the affairs of the country, we will be able to stabilise and look for a reliable person to take over from him.

So, I believe he merit second term, no matter the way you abuse him, he would laugh and not even respond. Kinsley Kuku told me that when he responds to some of the president’s critics and members of the opposition group, the president had to caution him that those people are elder statesmen. So Jonathan is highly matured to the extent that the opposition will say that he is too soft to be president of the country, and if he changes his character, they will call him a dictator. I believe he is a president that believes in a peaceful society.
Do you think Jonathan stands a better chance of getting support in the south-west?

Don’t think that south-west is APC states. South-west is a place that you cannot use the media to deceive. We are highly exposed and highly educated. For you to say we should go one way, it is impossible, I don’t think that the south-west will vote for Buhari en masse. Don’t forget the pain caused by the June 12 annulment, it is still fresh in the mind of our people many died in the cause of June 12 struggle, many lost a lot of properties. I don’t think our people will trust a Hausa/Fulani man from the north this time around.
What is your assessment of our elected politicians in terms of delivering dividends of democracy?

People are blaming Jonathan for hardship in the country, they cannot blame state governors and law makers in the country who are being given constituency allowances but everybody is blaming Mr. President when I talk about politicians I speak without exception. Many governors and local government chairmen could not give account of what they collect every month from the allocation account.
Before the current fall in the prices of crude oil, some were collecting about N6 -7 billion every month and all they do is to embark on elitist projects that have no direct impact on the lives of common people only to come and accuse Mr. President that he is not performing.

One thing I respect Jonathan for is despite pressures from the ruling PDP, he refused to influence the result of elections as we have witnessed from the result of Anambra, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states governorship elections. We were surprised when a large number of security agents were sent to Ekiti and Osun states during the last elections, it was later we got to know that some members of the party gave him a wrong assessment of the situation that there will be crisis during the elections.
http://www.thecable.ng/adams-south-west-wont-vote-buhari-en-mass-dont-trust-fulani

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Dahjhi: 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
I should read all this? Anyway tellem again sha..
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Bruteforce1o1: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
[s]
KEVIND:
Ganiyu Adams, factional leader of the Yoruba self-determination group, Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), says Muhammadu Buhari should not expect to win the south-west in the February 14 presidential election.

With Buhari, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) expected to win most votes in the north-east and north-west and President Goodluck Jonathan projected to enjoy support in the south-south, south-east and north-central, most analysts have predicted that south-west votes will decide the winner.
But Adams does not agree with the projections that Buhari will make a clean-up in the south-west based on the dominance of APC in the geo-political zone.

“Don’t think that south-west is APC states. South-west is a place that you cannot use the media to deceive. We are highly exposed and highly educated,” he told Nigeria Today newspaper in its latest edition due for the market on Monday, January 26.
“For you to say we should go one way, it is impossible. I don’t think that the south-west will vote for Buhari en mass. Don’t forget the pain caused by the June 12 annulment, it is still fresh in the mind of our people many died in the cause of June 12 struggle, many lost a lot of properties. I don’t think our people will trust a Hausa/Fulani man from the north this time around.”

Frederick Faseun, leader of another faction of OPC and founder of the Unity Party of Nigeria (UPN), has already thrown his weight behind Jonathan, with UPN adopting the president as its candidate. '
Adams, meanwhile, refused to blame Jonathan for Nigeria’s woes, maintaining that governors and lawmakers also have their role to play.
Some people criticised the conduct of National Conference last year while others regard it as one of the major achievement of President Goodluck Jonathan. As a member of that conference, do you see the conference as a major achievement of this government?

Ganiyu Adams: In the actual fact, those who criticised soft-pedaled before we got to the middle of our deliberations and got convinced of what we were doing and started having a re-think. Majority of those who started the criticism came from the opposition parties because they believe if the conference succeeds; it would be a major achievement of President Goodluck Jonathan’s government but thank God at the end of the day, it was one of the best conferences Nigeria ever had in the country.

The conference had about 630 recommendations out of the 20 committees. There was no committee that does not have new recommendations, even the recommendation for restructuring of the country was exactly like that of the U.S. We borrowed this presidential system of government from America but when we started operating it, we twisted it to our own selfish interest. But the conference afforded us the opportunity to put thing right both in structure, security, intelligence, human rights, religion, environment, derivation formula and judiciary to the extent that it recommended the setting up of Supreme Court in every state of the federation, the conference also recommends that every state should have its own constitution as practised in America.

The conference also recommended for the establishment of state police, creation of local government based on available resources to its state, the local government before existed as a third tier of government where state governors starve them of funds by sitting or embezzling their allocations from the federation account. But under the new arrangement, as recommended by the conference, they exist under the state control where state government share money to the existing councils, if the governor like he can create or reduce the number of the existing local governments in the state. So by and large the conference was one of the best achievements of Jonathan since he became the president of this country in 2011.

The 2015 general election is few weeks away from now, many people are afraid that the present democracy could be truncated as a result of violence. Do you have that kind of fear?
I don’t have fear that the 2015 will degenerate into violence. In the beginning I have that kind of fear but when I started monitoring the campaigns of the two main presidential candidates, I realised that there should be little of such fears that we should allow to exist in our heart. I said this because the two main presidential candidates have held rallies in more than five states now and we have not heard of violence in the camp of the two major parties even when Buhari went to south-south, the base of the incumbent president, there was no crisis and Jonathan came to the south-west where we have about four APC sitting governors and there was no crisis. The way things have started and moving, my fear is being reduced with every passing day and we are growing through holding democratic elections.

I just watched a workshop held in Abuja where all the presidential candidates were called to sign undertaking that there would be no violence after the general elections. This is a new thing in our democracy, day by day we are learning on how to conduct a violence free election in the country. I don’t have fear that crisis or violence will erupt after the general elections in February.
In your assessment of the present administration, do you think Jonathan deserves a second term in office?

I will not agree with that. Those who are saying that Jonathan does not merit second term are those who are eager to take over power from him, if Jonathan can survive with the presence of Boko Haram and the attack from MEND at the beginning of the government, and in 2009, we witnessed an economic crunch which in grammar you can call it economic meltdown and for him to survive and at the end of the day our GDP is the first in Africa, definitely if we can have him in second term without much problem. He can do more than we expected, and I saw him as a detribalised president who does not have the mind of tyranny. He is the only president that people will abuse and he will not ask the security agents to arrest and try you. What members of the opposition did to Jonathan with the mind of maturity he absolved it, they cannot do 10 per cent of it to former President Olusegun Obasanjo when he was in power. His simplicity cannot be compared, his humility is something to write for others to emulate. So, he is a president that can build a strong foundation for Nigeria’s nascent democracy.

If we continue with the way President Obasanjo governed the country for eight years where we have democracy with a nucleus of a dictatorship our democracy would have suffered greatly, but if we have the opportunity to continue with the way President Jonathan has been running the affairs of the country, we will be able to stabilise and look for a reliable person to take over from him.

So, I believe he merit second term, no matter the way you abuse him, he would laugh and not even respond. Kinsley Kuku told me that when he responds to some of the president’s critics and members of the opposition group, the president had to caution him that those people are elder statesmen. So Jonathan is highly matured to the extent that the opposition will say that he is too soft to be president of the country, and if he changes his character, they will call him a dictator. I believe he is a president that believes in a peaceful society.
Do you think Jonathan stands a better chance of getting support in the south-west?

Don’t think that south-west is APC states. South-west is a place that you cannot use the media to deceive. We are highly exposed and highly educated. For you to say we should go one way, it is impossible, I don’t think that the south-west will vote for Buhari en masse. Don’t forget the pain caused by the June 12 annulment, it is still fresh in the mind of our people many died in the cause of June 12 struggle, many lost a lot of properties. I don’t think our people will trust a Hausa/Fulani man from the north this time around.
What is your assessment of our elected politicians in terms of delivering dividends of democracy?

People are blaming Jonathan for hardship in the country, they cannot blame state governors and law makers in the country who are being given constituency allowances but everybody is blaming Mr. President when I talk about politicians I speak without exception. Many governors and local government chairmen could not give account of what they collect every month from the allocation account.
Before the current fall in the prices of crude oil, some were collecting about N6 -7 billion every month and all they do is to embark on elitist projects that have no direct impact on the lives of common people only to come and accuse Mr. President that he is not performing.

One thing I respect Jonathan for is despite pressures from the ruling PDP, he refused to influence the result of elections as we have witnessed from the result of Anambra, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states governorship elections. We were surprised when a large number of security agents were sent to Ekiti and Osun states during the last elections, it was later we got to know that some members of the party gave him a wrong assessment of the situation that there will be crisis during the elections.
[/s]
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by presido1: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]
Its like the two OPC factions are routing for the clueless one. Hmmmmm this election will go to the wire. Who knows how much he get for that alert that came in yesterday.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Kororugged: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
[s]Ganiyu Adams, factional leader of the Yoruba self-determination group, Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), says Muhammadu Buhari should not expect to win the south-west in the February 14 presidential election.

One thing I respect Jonathan for is despite pressures from the ruling PDP, he refused to influence the result of elections as we have witnessed from the result of Anambra, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states governorship elections. We were surprised when a large number of security agents were sent to Ekiti and Osun states during the last elections, it was later we got to know that some members of the party gave him a wrong assessment of the situation that there will be crisis during the elections.[/s]

Bullshyte

too late
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Alphaoscar: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
Another PDP propaganda and later when the burble burst you guys will blame it on APC. Provide the link to buttress this your nonsense or go and kiss sand.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Bruteforce1o1: 8:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
presido1:
Its like the two OPC factions are routing for the clueless one. Hmmmmm this election will go to the wire. Who knows how much he get for that alert that came in yesterday.

Bros, Dont believe everything you read on nairaland, its only Fasheun that support PDP.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Alphaoscar: 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
And BTW, who is Gani Adams to tell me who to vote for?

#ihavedecided already and I am for GMB.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Skako(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
I think this guy chop cockroach

shey na u go decide for me? u better go sit down that one na militry rule,we are in democrazy now every thing has change

u better don't waste ur vote for cluelessness president
buhari is OK
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by xrisdon(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't have time to read all this, someone should summarise it, meanwhile Gej till :..................

fill the gap

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by presido1: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Bros, Dont believe everything you read on nairaland, its only Fasheun that support PDP.
Ok I will take your advise. What of those that tell us how bad PDP is? Should I not believe them too.?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Alphaoscar: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
presido1:

That write up is laced with lies. Gani Adams will never be on the same page with Fasehun and he is too refined than that thief of Fasehun.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
These OPC guys are jokers. Yoruba will vote who they want.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by PedroJP(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
presido1:

He is not clueless dear rather and ur folks up North and some in S/west( tru d media) want to make him look like one but we know too well to believe ur lies. Any Southerner who votes for Buhari is simply making him or herself d one born to b ruled in other words simply a slave

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by presido1: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Alphaoscar:
And BTW, who is Gani Adams to tell me who to vote for?
#ihavedecided already and I am for GMB.
Did you read the post? Gani is not telling anybody to vote GEJ, all he is saying that GMB is not going to sweep the votes from SW as people think. That is a fair statement to me.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by olapluto(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
lol. Soyinka had denied, Shagari has denied, Kuti has denied. Now it is Gani Adams you're impersonating. 19 days more...we will bear with you.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by IgrigiMercenery: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
**grins** I am Yoruba, I work in a data center, and I support Buhari. **LOLS**
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by jars9: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Good one #LOVEGEJ

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Bruteforce1o1: 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
presido1:
Ok I will take your advise. What of those that tell us how bad PDP is? Should I not believe them too.?

Of course bro, no politician is a saint.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by zimoni(f): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Somebody has been heavily paid.

Nansense.
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Juliaann(f): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
zimoni:
Somebody has been heavily paid.

Nansense.
because they didn't support buhari abiiii

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Juliaann(f): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Only a fool will vote for buhari

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Make I read all dz things finish wen no be say I dey prepare for exam.
Abeg, who don read am finish make he summarise am for me jare?
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by DeviIhimself: 10:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don be for General terrorist

Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria
Because
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
These are the people giving Oga Jona false hope, yeye. Bros J, abeg dey pack your load, time to go Otuoke don't nearly reach.

Sai Buhari
Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Frankenstein: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
KEVIND:
[size=16pt]He can do more than we expected, and I saw him as a detribalised president who does not have the mind of tyranny. He is the only president that people will abuse and he will not ask the security agents to arrest and try you. What members of the opposition did to Jonathan with the mind of maturity he absolved it, they cannot do 10 per cent of it to former President Olusegun Obasanjo when he was in power.[/size]

His simplicity cannot be compared, his humility is something to write for others to emulate. So, he is a president that can build a strong foundation for Nigeria’s nascent democracy.

[size=16pt]People are blaming Jonathan for hardship in the country, they cannot blame state governors and law makers in the country who are being given constituency allowances but everybody is blaming Mr. President when I talk about politicians I speak without exception. Many governors and local government chairmen could not give account of what they collect every month from the allocation account.[/size]

[size=16pt]One thing I respect Jonathan for is despite pressures from the ruling PDP, he refused to influence the result of elections as we have witnessed from the result of Anambra, Edo, Ekiti, Ondo and Osun states governorship elections.[/size] We were surprised when a large number of security agents were sent to Ekiti and Osun states during the last elections, it was later we got to know that some members of the party gave him a wrong assessment of the situation that there will be crisis during the elections.
http://www.thecable.ng/adams-south-west-wont-vote-buhari-en-mass-dont-trust-fulani

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by Firefire(m): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don’t think that south-west is APC states. South-west is a place that you cannot use the media to deceive.

We are highly exposed and highly educated. For you to say we should go one way, it is impossible, I don’t think that the south-west will vote for Buhari en masse.

Don’t forget the pain caused by the June 12 annulment, it is still fresh in the mind of our people many died in the cause of June 12 struggle, many lost a lot of properties.

I don’t think our people will trust a Hausa/Fulani man from the north this time around
. - Gani Adams

Re: Yoruba People Won’t Vote Buhari Because We Don’t Trust Fulani People. - Opc's Ga by tittop4: 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
They never know anything,no vote for them at all. It's only omo ale yoruba that will vote buhari.i know that even Tinubu will not vote the man,he will start singing majolo,mo nweyin re tomorrow. No vote for Buhari! No vote for Buhari! Kai... Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Shameful Act!!! Operatives Of The SSS, NSCDC, In Free Fight In Abuja_(photo) / Buhari Overtakes Jonathan In Benue, Gets 250,000 Votesby / Eko'oni Baje O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.