Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? (952 Views)

Am I Infected With Measles Or Heat Rash? / Excess Heat And Sweat Emitting From My Body / Please Help....i Forget Things Easily These Days... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Pasqa: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is it natural or there is more to it.It is annoying after you take your bath and few minutes later you ar sweating again.Does anyone in the house know the reason?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by motherlode: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
sad the thing dey vex me ehn!

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Pasqa: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
sad the thing dey vex me ehn!
#exhales# thank God am not alone.
Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by madmadu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
asin eh! d way d harmattan jst ended lyk and d sun jst came out in full blast... no break tym at all!!

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by RotrEmmanuel: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yes! The reason is that, your house doesn't have Air conditioner and ceiling or standing fan. I guess your father's station wagon(Car) doesn't Ave AC too!

Poverty is a bastard grin grin

Ave u seen rich pipu complain like OP

Less privilege relying on Hamatan since 1900DC

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Pasqa: 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Although the hamattan stopped fully few days ago.One would expect the weather to be a little bit friendly but the reverse is the case.
Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Pasqa: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes! The reason is that, your house doesn't have Air conditioner and ceiling or standing fan. I guess you father's station wagon(Car) doesn't Ave AC too!

hahahahaha,Guy you dnt always trust Nepa these days o
Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Pasqa: 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
madmadu:
asin eh! d way d harmattan jst ended lyk and d sun jst came out in full blast... no break tym at all!!
I am really suprised o.
Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Stories like this make me believe strongly in global warming.
With atleast one in every five households owning a generator why wouldn't the sun cook us?

If like developed countries we had constant electricity I suspect a gradual reduction in temperature would take place due to less burning gases in the environment.

2 Likes

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Pasqa: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2015
charix:
Stories like this make me believe strongly in global warming.
With atleast one in every five households owning a generator why wouldn't the sun cook us?

If like developed countries we had constant electricity I suspect a gradual reduction in temperature would take place due to less burning gases in the environment.
I bet the global warming in nigeria superseds other developing countries.
Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pasqa:

I bet the global warming in nigeria superseds other developing countries.

Surprisingly no.
If I remember correctly as at 2010 our global carbon signature was 0.26% compared to the world's largest polluters China and the United states standing at 26 and 24% respectively.
India is a developing nation too but theirs supercede ours. Hard to believe but true.

Source: Wikipedia.

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by Leyqute(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
RotrEmmanuel:
Yes! The reason is that, your house doesn't have Air conditioner and ceiling or standing fan. I guess your father's station wagon(Car) doesn't Ave AC too!

Less privilege relying on Hamatan since 1900DC

Dude you're a fool. The OP was matured to have overlooked your stupidity and answered you the way he did.

Nincompoop.

1 Like

Re: Have Anyone Noticed The Excess Heat These Days? by RotrEmmanuel: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Leyqute:

Dude you're a fool. The OP was matured to have overlooked your stupidity and answered you the way he did.

Nincompoop.
How am I a fool when your sister can't do with my penix

She sucks d damn thing almost every minute!!!

(1) (Reply)

Chewing Gum For 10 Minutes Removes 100 Million Bacteria, Study Claims. / Conjoined Twins Separated After 16-hour Surgery / How To Get Rock Solid Erections Without Using Harmful Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.