Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,398 members, 7,808,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa (1405 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores First Goal In China (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Scores On Her Debut Match As Arsenal Ladies Win / Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by denniece1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Asisat Oshoala scored the second goal for Liverpool ladies against Aston Villa today in their pre season friendly, the game ended 4-1 in favor of Liverpool. She took to her Instagram to thank God for the goal.

www.ladies.liverpoolfc.com/news/reds_beat_villa_41_in_friendly.html

I noticed she was referred to as "a trialist" which is not proper since she has already been signed.

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by excelway(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thank God...am happy for her

Wow she's really beautiful...black,tall and gorgeous.....

God give me a black beauty as wife
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2015
congrats though but you really dnt knw the clause on her contract. Very good atlist dis will make scout look more on african girls particularly those ones from naija.
Did anyone knows the where about of MERCY AKIDE, AVRE and KIKELOMO AJAYI I guess they should try and pay visit to these girls as an inspiration.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by denniece1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
afolag:
congrats though but you really dnt knw the clause on her contract. Very good atlist dis will make scout look more on african girls particularly those ones from naija.
Did anyone knows the where about of MERCY AKIDE, AVRE and KIKELOMO AJAYI I guess they should try and pay visit to these girls as an inspiration.

maybe they have a reason for referring to her as trialist, even in their starting lineup, they wrote trialist instead of Oshoala.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by Emmyk(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
Cool.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by denniece1(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2015
excelway:
Dotun
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by Afrok(m): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2015
Whatever they like they should write in place of her name, what I know is that by God's grace when the season will end, she'll be voted their best player. Oshoala doing Nigeria proud since the time Super Eagles became Super Chinchin shocked
Re: Asisat Oshoala Scores For Liverpool Ladies Against Aston Villa by denniece1(m): 8:13am On Jan 26, 2015
It might have been a mistake from the person handling their Twitter account for the match update tho

(1) (Reply)

Final Epl Trasfer Window As At Yesteday / Dele Alli’s Refusal To Speak To Me Hurts A Lot – Nigerian Dad / Manchester City Complete Signing Of Nigerian Striker Olarenwaju Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.