Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,747 members, 7,806,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri (35000 Views)

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / PICTURE: Jonathan Campaign Team Buying Petrol In Blackmarket / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Jonathan left you people to your fate. He doesn't give fucck about you people. He has long left Borno with the army he came with to provide security for him during the campaign.

You must stay with borno people and fight for your lives and see what the helpless people are suffering.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Kororugged: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan only cares about one person- Jonathan

He refused to visit Borno state despite the massive loss of lives for 4 years. All of a sudden, just before elections, he has been there twice in a space of 2 weeks while using the might of the Nigerian military to protect himself.

After the rally by PDP, he got intelligence reports that BH was about to strike, so he quickly bolted like a coward and left members of his team to suffer the consequences of his own failure

what a shame! Is this the President that Nigerians want?

Sai Buhari- we are all waiting for Febuhari....

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by bravekid(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
SAI BUHARI!!!

#GMB#The_Invincible President!!
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
upcrown2512:
MY COUNTRY!MY PASSION!MY NIGERIA

WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN HIS LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO) OF DR CONGO.

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.

XO WE SHULD VOTE 4 A CATTLE REARER ND AN ILLITERATE....MEHN YU R ON A LONG TIN

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by ajebuter(f): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Story son get k-leg oh
May God deliver them.
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Afroconnect: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Typical example of what happens to a dumb people that suppot a greedy ruling class.

Nigerians use your brain,politicians will lead the Nation to war and run away with their family-politicians will use you and take your life.
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by kollybay4u: 10:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Serious
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
let dem feel wat ordinary people of Maiduguri has been. passing tru.

daft jona
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by tron23(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
At this point in time in the history of our nation, we all must come together and support the govt at the centre.
There is no point rejoicing over the breakdown of law and order.
For Nicolas Sarkozy to put aside his political ambition and support President hollande during the crisis in France, shows alot of maturity.
We all must support the Federal Govt in this war, at least till may 29. Remember Nigeria is our home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
I hope they trap and finish them off the same way they have almost finished Nigeria
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by amjoseph19: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
None of APC members have been reported being trapped or attacked by boko haram. Am i even expecting that to happen, both APC members and boko haram have the same mentor/master in buhari.
#teamGej

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by kindnyce(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
OkeEsibe:

FOOL JONATHAN IS IN LAGOS

COWARD WAT DIFFERENCE DOS IT MAKE?

THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE HAS LEFT THEM AND HE IS SAFE

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Mutuwa(m): 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Jonathan left you people to your fate. He doesn't give fucck about you people. He has long left Borno with the army he came with to provide security for him during the campaign.

You must stay with borno people and fight for your lives and see what the helpless people are suffering.
PLEASE WHO ARE YOU...?
HAS GEJ ever taken what rightly belongs to you or your family...?

Can your cerebrum ever get mutated towards GEJ..?
Are u a woman at all..?
Because women are known to be SOFTHEARTED, KIND and CAREFUL...rather you are RIGID..
DID GEJ withdraw you from active service..?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by TippyTop(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:

If I had the power, I would long send this woman to join the abokis she love so much. Lets see if they spare you.
What an insensitive post to people in fear of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by annurhaske(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Na setup from jonathan,
Cos he value human life

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by chizzypie: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:

Dude even if u so much hate the president atleast be cordial with your thinking.

You expect the president of the Nation to remain at a war zone? Even if he wished to you'all need to realise there are some certain rules above the president like his safety. The security chief would order the president be taken to safety.

Stop thinking through your anus you fool.

Meanwhile, more entertainers endorae Jonathan. See here www[dot] [dot]com[dot]ng

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Eziachi: 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
watered:
I think the situation is calm and normalcy has returned to Borno.....NTA news @9.

Its well fellow Nigerians. Soon it will be history
Until next time.
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Horlawoomey(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
They don enter one chance be that, they are gonna feel the heat small. May God in his infinite mercy protect everyone of them.
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by musiwa94: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
x
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by motherlode: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
grin GEJ and co trapped in maiduguri. Let him face the tension and fears which indigenes of borno state and other affected states are facing! #GoodForGej
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Decryptor(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Jonathan left you people to your fate. He doesn't give a fucck about you people. He has long left Borno with the army he came with to provide security for him during the campaign.

When last did your husband fvck you? Cos it seems this konji that is worrying you is not allowing you to think and talk properly undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by nationwide1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Is Jonathan sponsoring Bokoharam to trap his campaign team?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by orobs93(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Abeg were una dey make I quick go tell shekau..make e for use bomb scatter una big big belle
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Eziachi: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
OkeEsibe:

XO WE SHULD VOTE 4 A CATTLE REARER ND AN ILLITERATE....MEHN YU R ON A LONG TIN
Cattle rearing experience maybe what one requires in order to run Nigerians who sometimes make cattles look very intelligent.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
kindnyce:

COWARD WAT DIFFERENCE DOS IT MAKE?

THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE HAS LEFT THEM AND HE IS SAFE

I XORI 4 YU........JST LIKE BUHARI YU R 1 OF HIS CATTLES
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
kayciano:

BEREM, WHO ARE YOU...?
HAS GEJ ever taken what rightly belongs to you or your family...?

Can your cerebrum ever get mutated towards GEJ..?
Are u a woman at all..?
Because women are known to be SOFTHEARTED, KIND and CAREFUL...rather you are RIGID..
DID GEJ withdraw you from active service..?
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
amjoseph19:
None of APC members have been reported being trapped or attacked by boko haram. Am i even expecting that to happen, both APC members and boko haram have the same mentor/master in buhari.
#teamGej

"Boko Haram is PDP is Boko Haram" - General Azazi of blessed memory.

Meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by jorlons(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
if campaigns can hold safely in this place I wonder the magic they'll use for the election.

Abeg jona do make you comot. We nor want leader wey dey smile like f00l because say e see white man
Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
Jonathan left you people to your fate. He doesn't give a fucck about you people. He has long left Borno with the army he came with to provide security for him during the campaign.

u r getting obsessed and unreasonable. watch it

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Campaign Team Trapped In Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
ignore to treat with laxity Sir. Ahmadu Bello's charge to his kinsmen on 12th Oct.1960, where he declared Nigeria d estate of their great grand father, Uthman danfodio. Which was mistakenly published in d parrots newspaper on 12:10;1960.

(pls Google Sir. Ahmadu Bello Speech) This charge they have bn following religiously in d north at all levels. Should we claim ignorance of, or treat with kids glove d "Abuja Declaration of 1989" where d then military head of state, a Muslim gave 22BILLION dollars for d islamization of Nigeria as agreed? Can u still declare u love God should u use ur thumb to vote Christianity out of Nigeria? Did I hear u say it is impossible? Enquire about Turkey, Egypt, Sudan etc. Perhaps it will help. How about these pointers we have bn battling to survive in d North:

KILLINGS OF CHRISTIANS AND BURNING OF CHURCHES, NO C of Os FOR CHURCHES, A CHRISTIAN CANNOT ASCEND TRADITIONAL RULERSHIP EVEN WHEN IS LAWFULLY HIS UNLESS HE CONVERTS TO ISLAM, ADOPTION /FORCEFUL CONVERSION AND MARRIAGE OF CHRISTIAN GIRLS WITHOUT PARENTS CONSENT, CRK TEACHINGS IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS HAVE BECOME A TABOO FOR DECADES, BOKO HARAM, IF A CHRISTIAN CONVERTS TO ISLAM IS WELCOMED BUT NOT D OTHER WAY ROUND OTHERWISE HEADS WOULD ROLL, DISCRIMINATION IN BOTH APPOINTED AND ELECTIVE POSTS, HOW ABOUT OUTRIGHT VICTIMIZATION AND HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES WE'VE BN PUTTING UP WITH?

Presently a 99years old ECWA Church in Katsina has bn served three days notice for demolition because alot of hausa/fulani are converting there. The C of O of that Church was refused renewal. Are these and many more not enough warning for u to vote a more liberal party in d Presidential election? I refuse to vote for a man that threatens violence &bloodshed. I refuse to vote for a man whose only known achievement in life is through the barrel of gun. VOTE FOR ONESS, VOTE 4 FREEDOM OF WORSHIP, VOTE IN DEFENSE OF CHRISTIANITY ESPECIALLY IN D NORTH, VOTE IN HONOR OF D THOUSANDS OF MARTYRS CLAIMED BY PERSECUTIONS IN D NORTH, VOTE IN SOLIDARITY WITH D THOUSANDS OF OUR BRETHRENS WHO HAVE BN RENDERED HOMELESS BY BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM, VOTE NOT BECAUSE GEJ IS PERFECT BUT FOR PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE. OUR BRETHRENS IN D SOUTH DON'T FAIL US(CHRIST) LET OUR PLIGHTS AND PAINS CONCERN YOU. DON'T B DECEIVED BY A PASTOR RUNNING MATE. PST. BAKARE TASTED IT AND AT END HE DECLARED THAT "APC IS LIKE THE CHURCH OF SATAN" VOTE GOODLUCK FOR PRESIDENT! "He that has an ear, let him her... "

If you agree, pls forward to all Christians in your contact. Strictly Spread among brethrens. Thanks. CONCERNED NORTHERN PASTOR. (Pls note that I have never met GEJ even once neither am I a member of PDP but this is about protection of our Faith. I will support a liberal Muslim any day but not Buhari because we know him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aisha Alhassan Spent N12 Million To Inspect Ghost Projects - Premium Times / Presidential Poll: Soldiers Arrive Lagos’ Streets / "Who Is The King Of Stuffing Dollars?" - Shekarau Hits Back At Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.