Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow (3172 Views)

"You Are Fat": Halima Abubakar Replies Fan Who Said She Is Too Fat (screenshot) / Is Davido Not Too Short For This Body-building He Has Begun? / She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow by marked10(m): 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Wooow, What lesson to mankind. 29 year old Tess Holiday was bullied for years about her size. She was told that she was too short and too fat to be a model but she's now managed to do something that took Kim years to achieve (with the help of Kanye of course) and that's land in Vogue magazine. She also landed a modeling contract.

The mother of one, who stands at 5 feet 5 inches, a size 22 and weighs 260, is the largest professional plus-size model in the business. In her words:
"'I feel like it's breaking ground, this is a milestone. I never could have imagined that I could be here. It took a really long time to get over things that had happened to me during the vital years of my life,' she said. See more photos. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/01/she-was-too-fat-and-too-short-to-model.html#sthash.nhy7eCou.dpuf

Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow by badassProdigy(m): 10:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
lovely and touching...
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow by elantraceey(f): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hmmmm makes me remember a saying 'never give up on your dreams' grin

But does she really have to go nude?
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow by marked10(m): 10:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
entertainment for you bro
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow by sinaj(f): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
wow...sinaj get hope o! cool
Re: She Was Too Fat And Too Short To Model, Now She Appears In Vogue Magazine: Woow by sinaj(f): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
bo

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looks Stunning In New Photo - Beautiful (photos) / Win 1,500 Recharge Card By Answering The Quiz / Reggie Bush Wife Is From Armenia Just Like Kim Kardashian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.