Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

TB Joshua: Can a christain pray for 24hrs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Can a christain pray for 24hrs (2189 Views)

What Gives You Joy As A Christain? / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) / Olagorioye Faleyimu: "TB Joshua’s Death Is Near, Buhari Will Rule For 8 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: Can a christain pray for 24hrs by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
Many people has proved this impossible even when we are serving the God of possibility.

Have'nt you read that the spirit make intercession for us and when Jesus said 'Pray always'.

There is no misinterpretation about the word of God. The command that says pray always remain the same and never change.
Pray always means 24hrs prayers.

The question now is that

HOW DO I PRAY ALWAYS?

It is a possibility. Has it has been proved in one of his teachings.

He said that he wondered how a christain will be praying and when someone called you, you wont answer just because you are praying. He emphatically said that 24hrs can only be done by engaging our heart to always communicate to God. With this you can be talking to me and at the same time communicating to God saying 'Give me more of you and take more of me' because we are full of ourselves.
By this our spirit man will be quickened/alert or empowered to live a life under the frequency of Heaven even while on heart.

He said that Elijah, Elisha and Moses are 24hrs prophet. Meaning if they say what is strong with you, something will be wrong with you.

If they could be 24hrs prophet then will they not be 24hrs praying.

The mouth is limited to achieve this while only the Heart can manifest the possibility.

The whole duty of a man is usually to serve thy creator. God is not looking for a 23hrs christain but 24hrs believer.

He further leaked the secrete that its only Meditation that can survive such.

Meditation brings revelation.
Meditation is far more beyond thinking about what you have read but simply referred to as a

PRAYER OF THE HEART

It remains the depest realm of prayer where you began to operate in the heavenlies.

He further stated that 'YOUR HEART IS HEAVEN'
Infact that goes along with the Good morning prophetic declaration.

When you recorgnises your heart as heaven, you will guard and treasure it.
Heaven does not come by observation but it is within you.

At the same time, heaven is so far even above the heavens but you are not far.

He said be a christain of Heart and not just a talker, preacher and teacher. Anybody can preach, teach and even post on nairaland but only those who are christain by Heart are a doer of the word.

He said when he said that be healed that he has already sees that person healed already in his heart.

Christains are known by revelation.

Your heart plus the meditation of Gods WORD quickens the spirit.
Then Jesus is brought on the scene and the word becomes alive because his word is a being (spirit & life ).

My HEART is HEAVEN!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sirach A Book In Bible And Its Position On Women / What Does It Mean To Bind The Strong Man? / PHOTOS: Girl Turns To Python During Bro Iginla Crusade In Cameroon “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.