Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? (2107 Views)

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / If You are given One Opportunity To Kiss Someone On Nairaland,who Would It Be? / If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Debate on the topic, giving reasons if you have.
You are free to mention names of course even if she is a Mod.
Oya lets go there.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2015
sad he will marry you grin
u opened d thread 4 him 2 notice u grin
keep waiting 4 ur ring grin
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by demelza: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Debate ke?
Una no get work o undecided
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Ur days are numbered on NL
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by redcliff: 12:23am On Jan 26, 2015
idleness at its peak.. *spits on thread and walks away*
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
sad he will marry you cheesy
at least you Seun will notice you, when he checks on this thread.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 26, 2015
redcliff:
idleness at its peak.. *spits on thread and walks away*
busyness to think you still awake at this hour.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
at least you Seun will notice you, when he checks on this thread.
and u too
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by menix(m): 12:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Jst lik som1 said earlier, it jst gat 2 b u..
@OP.. LAWMA recruits oo, it aint longer ideal u idle..
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
and u too
pls dn't Me see a comment by Seun, and thread closed after the cut, if what you are infering is what am thinking.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by alberto2k(m): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
sad he will marry you grin
u opened d thread 4 him 2 notice u grin
keep waiting 4 ur ring grin

Market spoiler sad

But That girl is pretty o cheesy
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
pls dn't Me see a comment by Seun, and thread closed after the cut, if what you are infering is what am thinking.
wat is she saying go to bed
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 26, 2015
menix:
Jst lik som1 said earlier, it jst gat 2 b u..
@OP.. LAWMA recruits oo, it aint longer ideal u idle..
Omo Onile recruit you as Secretary.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:48am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Market spoiler sad

yea she is
that's y seun should marry her cheesy
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
wat is she saying go to bed
u nko? Aby u dey organise Night Service here...
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:50am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Market spoiler sad

Alberto its way past ur bed time o
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
u nko? Aby u dey organise Night Service here...
4 why na...sumtin u alredi organised 4 us cheesy
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Market spoiler sad

which girl kwa?
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:54am On Jan 26, 2015
This husband finding business is serious business... Please where are our bachelors?? And Oga seun, when is your own wedding going to grace the front page? Just pick a Nairalander, the rest will be taken care of by. In-house wedding committee... You no go need spend a dime! grin grin
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
4 why na...sumtin u alredi organised 4 us cheesy
you think say here na 2go, i knw say ur Star don reach Master aby Ultimate.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by alberto2k(m): 12:55am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
Alberto its way past ur bed time o

Errhmm.. I just woke up from a terrible nightmare grin

U were chasing with a machete that looks like that of Gandoki in my primary 3 english textbook

But I outran u and survived it tongue
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 26, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
This husband finding business is serious business... Please where are our bachelors?? And Oga seun, when is your own wedding going to grace the front page? Just pick a Nairalander, the rest will be taken care of by. In-house wedding committee... You no go need spend a dime! grin grin
how do u see berem , do they look compatible?
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

U were chasing with a machete that looks like that of Gandoki in my primary 3 english textbook

lolz *runs 2 check my primary 3 text book* cheesy
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by alberto2k(m): 12:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:

Madam u geh bad mouth Iswear and u like trouble gan grin

Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 12:58am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

u mean u just cracked a joke?
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by mirexxx(f): 12:59am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
hian!! goodnyt undecided
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by menix(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
Omo Onile recruit you as Secretary.

U culd do better..
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by alberto2k(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
u mean u just cracked a joke?

Common sense

U no get tongue

Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:02am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Madam u geh bad mouth Iswear and u like trouble gan grin

Leave this fine girl alone na angry

P.S: I noticed she's more light skinned than u undecided
lol may you have a revelation of the correct person of whom i am in the pics, u wan woo ur fellow man ni?
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
hian!! goodnyt undecided
no vex, lets stay till 6 O'clock.
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by ifoundmyperfect: 1:04am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
how do u see berem , do they look compatible?

Naaa... Berem strikes me as dictator... lipsrsealed No offense madam... cool
Re: If Seun Is To Marry From Nairaland, Who Will It Be? by alberto2k(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2015
Bossforeva:
lol may you have a revelation of the correct person of whom i am in the pics, u wan woo ur fellow man ni?

U were too retard€d to know ur sex, that's why u didn't add it to ur profile shey? undecided

Mtscheew!

How Many Of You Know This Girl?? / Is Forcing A Woman For A Kiss Sexual Assault? / When Romanceland Was Romanceland, Who Remembers This ?!