Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (41985 Views)

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online (2) (3) (4)

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Mrng. How yhu?
Am cool
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:

Funny indeed. cheesy

Op knife dey cut me too sometimes na tongue

Emmm seems you are having these symptoms emusmith tongue grin

Yea... I have some tongue

but not all oo...;P
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Yea... I have some tongue

but not all oo...;P

But you are not due for marriage na. grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
But you are not due for marriage na. grin

What are you tryna to ask? grincheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

Am cool

I'm pretty sure you're set for today...wink
emusmith:

What are tryna to ask? grincheesy
Why should I be asking about the obvious? tongue wink
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Why should I be asking about the obvious? tongue wink

Just to be sure, I guess wink and....tongue
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Just to be sure, I guess wink and....tongue
Hian undecided and gini?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hian undecided and gini?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Oya go to work. Early Monday morning you are already feeling wife sick grin grin you seriously need Jesus a wife cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

I'm pretty sure you're set for today...wink
All set. you?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by alberto2k(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Be specific... tire for what?

Opening a thread at midnight undecided
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by ABEngine(m): 7:48am On Jan 26, 2015
He wakes up, rolls right to a void and heaves a heavy sigh like the hydraulic pump of certain trucks.

But knife never cut me yet If its an equivalent of pepper getting to sensitive areas then Yes! grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Michelle55: 7:50am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmm... all d men don due for marriage even d ones wey still dey grow bah? Ok o.. thé truth is dat some of d men r just chronic bachelors !! they love dia space and freedom modan anytin,so @OP no dey waste ur tym dey advice d men cos sum go just read nd pass.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Michelle55:
hmmmm... all d men don due for marriage even d ones wey still dey grow bah? Ok o.. thé truth is dat some of d men r just chronic bachelors !! they love dia space and freedom modan anytin,so @OP no dey waste ur tym dey advice d men cos sum go just read nd pass.

Michelle, you're right! But, that will be hindering some ladies from being spotted... wink

Are you speaking from experience?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 26, 2015
ABEngine:
He wakes up, rolls right to a void and heaves a heavy sigh like the hydraulic pump of certain trucks.

But knife never cut me yet If its an equivalent of pepper getting to sensitive areas then Yes! grin

You're on point! lol
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Opening a thread at midnight undecided

Night unto Night showeth Knowledge... Not every sleeps dead at night, bro. wink
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

All set. you?

Set and already there... Hope you have a great day...wink
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Oya go to work. Early Monday morning you are already feeling wife sick grin grin you seriously need Jesus a wife cheesy

C'mon cheesy, who told you that?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

C'mon cheesy, who told you that?
Opening a thread at midnight is a symptom. If you have a wife you won't be opening a thread at such hour. wink

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by alberto2k(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Night unto Night showeth Knowledge... Not every sleeps dead at night, bro. wink

Na for meeting dem dey give u d knowledge ba ;-\

Anyways

Itz all gud... Whether Night or morning knowledge, All na Knowledge smiley
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Wuuworld(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Na bag of sand u go jam if u think say u fit get me through this stage
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by adewasco2k(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
so true cheesy

Really? OK...good morning wink
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by phiszo(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
i'm so over due for marraige. undecided
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Eljay24(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
When knife cuts him. .. Lol
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by kliq(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Number 5

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by huptin(m): 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
you know the funny thing about this writeup? You can get married and still experience some of these problems, infact it could even be worse.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30136358][/quote]

Chai! 3,5,6 is so me o! No one fit try no.2 on me cos I am a correct alaye in the market. Infact, market women don know me as Akawo No 1 tongue
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by adewasco2k(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2015
The only one that gets me angry is when I'm busy on a money making project and I have to cook or go out to eat.

Or when I cook a good plenty meal and forgets to put the remaining in the fridge.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by bejeria101(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30136358][/quote]

@OP my definition:this is one very lazy guy period! No be by wife
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by bamidbamid: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2015
kayciano:
My man u tried but am YET TO EXPERIENCE This and am aging gracefully....
THERE are things I LOVE doing for myself.. and don't need assistance...things LIKE.
WASHING my clothes na my HOBBY..
WASHING my car na Hobby..
Cleaning my room na my Hobby..

D only thing I find difficult is COOKING but I pay a Lady to make my meals...
She visits does massive Cooking and gets paid for it and leaves.....and she enjoys it ,because sometimes some incentives are accrued to her..
bro which kind incentives b dat o..
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by eedris07(m): 8:36am On Jan 26, 2015
grin Lolz

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Dilemma Of A Friend / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady