Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! (41987 Views)

I Have Been Having Hiv Symptoms / Test Results!!! / 17 Analytic Symptoms That Shows That A Nigerian Lady Might Make A HORRIBLE Wife / 10 Signs And Symptoms A Girl Is Crushing On You Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Michelle55:

wats ur question ?

What's your relationship status?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Michelle55: 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

What's your relationship status?

hmmmm... FBI agent.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Michelle55:

hmmmm... FBI agent.

Talk na grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Wenom: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Emusmith,I have been following your posts for a while now,and honestly your posts most times are cool but I need you to do me a favour,please get brighter grammar book one and master your tenses! No biff bro,just concerned!!!
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wenom:
Emusmith,I have been following your posts for a while now,and honestly your posts most times are cool but I need you to do me a favour,please get brighter grammar book one and master your tenses! No biff bro,just concerned!!!

Thanks for your concern. cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by adewasco2k(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
hehe...good afternoon smiley

Ooh! Yea...I think im having a crush on you now grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
adewasco2k:

Ooh! Yea...I think im having a crush on you now grin
okay.. tongue
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:
okay.. tongue

Is this tomorrow? cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Is this tomorrow? cheesy
shuuu! i don't go for guys like that grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nneka123:

What's your spec? cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by undeesputed(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Wow! You're a Senior Bachelor? A manchellor? cheesy
aahahahahahahahahahaha@manchellor

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by seyibobo(m): 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

OK

Are you married too?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
seyibobo:

Are you married too?

Single...grin
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Ezibless: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mr. Emusmith
smiley
The whole list is from a personal experience huh?cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ezibless:
Mr. Emusmith
smiley

LoL... Where have you been?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Ezibless: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... Where have you been?

Hmmmmm. Had a bad weeksad
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ezibless:

Hmmmmm. Had a bad weeksad

Hope you're very well now? Are you?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Ezibless: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Hope you're very well now? Are you?

Candidly?

I'm not.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ezibless:

Candidly?

I'm not.

You'll tell me later... wow
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by koyyess: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
If these points are the only motivating factors that makes a male desire marriage, that marriage is doomed for failure. He should simply get a maid. This is not what marriage is all about.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by seyibobo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ezibless:
Mr. Emusmith
smiley
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by momohsteve(m): 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=30136358][/quote] 3,4,5&6 makes me look more guilty. Sincerely they make lots of sense.

1 Like

Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by AriDsexy(f): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
Aridsexy... your dp sha cheesy

What happened to my dp oooo?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
AriDsexy:

What happened to my dp oooo?

All I see is... a beautiful girl. cheesy
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
momohsteve:
3,4,5&6 makes me look more guilty. Sincerely they make lots of sense.

Thanks.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by preselect(m): 2:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Every serious lady ready for marriage will go after his kind... Everywhere he is, the serious ones are around him and stalking him out... He has that luxury of choosing just ONE.

yea, after they've slept with all sorts of men, when they start getting old and ugly they start looking for a naive man to pounce on. . . .

nonsense angry

word of advice. . . . get a good girlfriend while you are in school, marry her when you graduate. if you start waiting for when you are "settled" the wolves in sheep clothing will pounce on you
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Kingsasian(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
To be frank, I am experiencing all of these and am 28. This is true
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Kingsasian(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2015
preselect:

yea, after they've slept with all sorts of men, when they start getting old and ugly they start looking for a naive man to pounce on. . . .

nonsense angry

word of advice. . . . get a good girlfriend while you are in school, marry her when you graduate. if you start waiting for when you are "settled" the wolves in sheep clothing will pounce on you
true talk
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:

Tomorrow is here...wink
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Kingsasian:
To be frank, I am experiencing all of these and am 28. This is true

Wow. . you have a gf?
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by Andsboy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
All correct sir,as em currently battling with all ur listing,as a christian I was thinking backsliding on my part.I'm in my late 20 but em not just ready for marriage now,not even in 2yrs to come.
Re: Funny Symptoms That You Are "Due" To Go Get Yourself A Wife! by AriDsexy(f): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

All I see is... a beautiful girl. cheesy

Thanks dear...and u had to laugh at d end,funny u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Dilemma Of A Friend / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.