Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** (18434 Views)

See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself / Whats Your Star Sign ? Check In To See Your Match. / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
uzumakis:

really!!! is it too much to ask for?

No it isnt too much....but u sound like you need a gold winning chess player...n if u r so perfect I don't think u need a perfectionist in that same game....it might get boring....u just need to o play d game in love n not look for d best words in d dictionary.....
When I played chess with my bro he beats me cs u sleps n wakes with a dictionary but when I played with my ex we made it fun...cs we will spell crazy words like love pearl sweets sex just fun n pet names u know....although there will b time we will play tournaments there r times I will let him win especially if am lucky to pick good tiles just to make him my man u know its better fun with ur woman..but that should not b ur yardstick for a woman
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by uzumakis: 9:01am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

No it isnt too much....but u sound like you need a gold winning chess player...n if u r so perfect I don't think u need a perfectionist in that same game....it might get boring....u just need to o play d game in love n not look for d best words in d dictionary.....
When I played chess with my bro he beats me cs u sleps n wakes with a dictionary but when I played with my ex we made it fun...cs we will spell crazy words like love pearl sweets sex just fun n pet names u know....although there will b time we will play tournaments there r times I will let him win especially if am lucky to pick good tiles just to make him my man u know its better fun with ur woman..but that should not b ur yardstick for a woman
sorry now I understands you, well I'm not talking about SCRABBLE but the all compassing CHESS..
well little dig to chess will be important in knowing what I mean. Chess is a board game for very intelligent persons, persons with very strong mental endurance, persons with resilient spirit, persons with deep thought able to see the near end if not the very end of things... this are just a few I will highlight for now... so me wanting a lady that could play good chess means this and more... Hope you dig @ Tbaby?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by kachnov(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2015
signor11:

GIVE THEM MORE ROOM TO TRUST

OK boss,but I doubt I am a very romantic person,will put more effort.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2015
uzumakis:

sorry now I understands you, well I'm not talking about SCRABBLE but the all compassing CHESS..
well little dig to chess will be important in knowing what I mean. Chess is a board game for very intelligent persons, persons with very strong mental endurance, persons with resilient spirit, persons with deep thought able to see the near end if not the very end of things... this are just a few I will highlight for now... so me wanting a lady that could play good chess means this and more... Hope you dig @ Tbaby?

I understand u perfectly well I used scrabble as an dxample cs I dont play chess that much....its just an illustration anyway goodluck to u
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by uzumakis: 9:44am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

I understand u perfectly well I used scrabble as an dxample cs I dont play chess that much....its just an illustration anyway goodluck to u
thanks T, and good luck to you too....
hope you doing great today??
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by JoshuaKay(m): 9:49am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

Maybe u also need to work on urself

Yeah, maybe.

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by slex(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

Heyyyy now that's getting out of line....

Miss, i didnt say something new we all know all i said is true so i apologize if i angered anyone.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by slex(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2015
signor11:

your head is there guy
good morning

Good morning signor11.

Have a nice day.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
uzumakis:

thanks T, and good luck to you too....
hope you doing great today??
tnx dear n yea am doing gud...tnx
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by texybaby(f): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2015
slex:

Miss, i didnt say something new we all know all i said is true so i apologize if i angered anyone.
its k dear... yea it might be true bt also nt common or aplicable to all ladies...thats y i ddnt like d tone
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Qelvin(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
Single cause priorities have the better of my orchestrated goals and plan over the course of time. Nonetheless i'm to meet new people wink
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
single for a few reasons :
^ not interested in dating from my profession /discipline
^ spent most of my time in the past few yrs within my profession
^ I emphasize brains over beauty. A brilliant and smart lady is a turn on any day
^ I just began searching of recent. cool ehn?
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
slex:

Good morning signor11.

Have a nice day.

YEAH THANKS
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
kachnov:

OK boss,but I doubt I am a very romantic person,will put more effort.

NICE
STAY AHEAD OF THE GAME
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
kkkk.na wao
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by peakgal(f): 7:53pm On Feb 02, 2015
God time is d best
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by uzumakis: 8:09pm On Feb 02, 2015
texybaby:

tnx dear n yea am doing gud...tnx

you welcome T...

1 Like

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Rulloor(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:
Scared of heart break, too many players in town and I can't share
Hi miss
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rulloor:

Hi miss
Hello Mr.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Rulloor(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2015
temitak:

Hello Mr.
Cute smile, lovely eyes. smiley
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 03, 2015
Rulloor:

Cute smile, lovely eyes. smiley
Thank you
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Horlardorjah(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2015
Ahhhhhhh! Single n searching
I'm I really single? Maybe sha.
My reason is not far fetched, I have this dream to date n marry an albino, not the type with spots oh. Yes, sounds wack but that's what I want n waiting For. Albinos in the house, I'm here for U.
ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by WebSurfer(m): 4:08pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlardorjah:
My reason is not far fetched, I have this dream to date n marry an albino, not the type with spots oh. Yes, sounds wack but that's what I want n waiting For. Albinos in the house, I'm here for U.
ohhhhhhhhh
I CANT BELIEVE THIS... GOD HELP US

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Tymax(m): 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2015
Horlardorjah:
ohhhhhhhhh

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suspect ritual tins. grin

2 Likes

Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by majeedochu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2015
Xfemt:
Since I am not finicially stable I believe I should be on my own, since women re money freaks, although I got respect , care and good sense of humor for them if I eventually ve one

Nice one....u tuk.dat from my mouth....ad rather stay single understanding myself wit my fin status now...to av a fiancee now means am financially balanced nd ready for marriage.
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by Horlardorjah(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2015
Tymax

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I suspect ritual tins. grin[/quote]
Bro, haba nah. Ritual ginni?
I know its sounds odd but that's what I want from my secondary school days,
There was this albino girl that captured my heart, gosh she was the most matured girl of all back then and this babe they lion walk instead of cat-walking
Re: Join The Conversation, Tell Us Why You Are Single **might Find Your Match Here** by chewenco(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
e be like say ogun wan yamutu you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] / My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine / She Tells Me She Loves Me But Her Attitude Tells A Different Story.what Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.