Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP (22033 Views)

Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by CaptainAmerica1: 1:15am On Jan 26, 2015
REVELATIONS by Bauchi State Governor Isa Yuguda on the stoning of President Goodluck Jonathan in the state during a campaign rally was said to have shocked the Presidency and the national leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Yuguda, in an interview with the BBC Hausa service, said that the stoning and the attack on the President were carried out by members of the ruling PDP.

Before now, the Presidency and the ruling party had accused the opposition All Progressives Congress of being the mastermind of the attack.

Special Adviser to the President on Political Affairs, Prof. Rufai Alkali, and the PDP Presidential Campaign Office, however insisted that the attack was carried out by the APC.

But Yuguda, a member of the National Executive Committee of the PDP, insisted that those who organised the youths that threw stones and pelted the President with sachet water, were members of the party from Abuja.

The governor said, “I am sure and let the world know that the people who did this thing were PDP members and those politicians in Abuja were the ones behind it; they were not APC members.

“They found these youths on the road and gave them brooms and satchets of water and they instructed them that when the President was passing they should raise the brooms and throw the satchets of water at him.

“They did that so that the President would think that Isa Yuguda is against him. They have been telling him in Abuja that we are not supporting him. They did that to show the President that Isa Yuguda is nothing in Bauchi, to show that despite being an indigene of Bauchi, Isa Yuguda could not be respected with his guests in Bauchi.”

Yuguda also said that he and members of his cabinet were not aware of the plan ahead of the rally, saying they were taken by surprise.

Reacting to the governor’s statement, the Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Alhaji Ibrahim Jalo, said that only the governor was in a position to clarify his statement on the matter.

Jalo said, “How can my party be organising stoning? Anyway, Yuguda has spoken on the issue. He should be the one to clarify his position on the matter.

“I was in Bauchi that day and I saw what happened. The governor said it was done by PDP members. Ask him to speak further on it.”

However, a presidency source described the governor’s statement as unfortunate.

“How can he speak like that? We have condemned it; the party has condemned it and now, he’s blaming the party for this. That’s bad,” a presidential aide, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not allowed to speak officially on the matter, told our correspondent.

The National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, said he was happy that Yuguda was able to summon the courage to clarify what happened in the state.

Mohammed said, “Governor Yuguda’s interview has vindicated the APC and confirmed our position that the PDP and President Goodluck Jonathan will stop at nothing to scuttle this election.

“It is sad that in their desperation PDP and Jonathan are ready to bring down the nation.

“Thanks to Governor Yuguda. The whole world now sees the hypocrisy and perfidy of President Jonathan and the PDP.

“In Jos, Kano, Bauchi, Rivers and other states we have witnessed electoral violence, PDP are the instigators and aggressors.”

But the Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP presidential campaign organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, warned the APC on Sunday to stop blaming the ruling party for the attacks on the President.

http://www.punchng.com/news/yugudas-revelations-on-bauchi-attack-shock-presidency-pdp/

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by CaptainAmerica1: 1:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

Kudos to Isa Yuguda for being honest. PDP indeed is a party full of deceit.

It is sad that in their desperation PDP and Jonathan are ready to bring down the nation.

Couldn't have been said any better.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by blemon44(m): 1:16am On Jan 26, 2015
this is all buhari's plans

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by izu777: 1:19am On Jan 26, 2015
ok
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by CaptainAmerica1: 1:23am On Jan 26, 2015
blemon44:
this is all buhari's plans

Look at this;
But Yuguda, a member of the National Executive Committee of the PDP, insisted that those who organised the youths that threw stones and pelted the President with sachet water, were members of the party from Abuja.

Try reading, it helps.

160 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by PerfumeRepublik: 1:37am On Jan 26, 2015
All them :Same. Me no see no difference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Kororugged: 1:39am On Jan 26, 2015
I have nothing to add than what was said earlier

PDP is imploding and facing a Buharic crisis= which can be defined as a situation whereby PDP candidates in Northern Nigeria are openly campaigning for Buhari

The fear of prison is the beginning of wisdom.

Moral of the story? Power belongs to the electorate and not a political party

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by allanphash7(m): 1:40am On Jan 26, 2015
when i say GMB you will say IJAYA

when i say IJAYA you will say SAI BUHARI

when i say SAI BUHARI u will say PEOPLE" GENERAL

FEBUHARI 1415

GEJ TILL 2015

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 26, 2015
Oh lord.

#savenaija

4 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by olusolaj(m): 1:43am On Jan 26, 2015
Another front page with the same story?
MODERATOR UNA DEY SLEEP?

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by mrofficial(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by hyfr(m): 1:44am On Jan 26, 2015
This is madness in high places. Ok pdp leaders planned for them to be stoned to death abi. Madness in high places

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by hyfr(m): 1:45am On Jan 26, 2015
This Is An Evidence Of Madness In High Places

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by naijaboiy: 1:45am On Jan 26, 2015
This is laughable...

How can you deliberately organise youths to stone and curse you.

This man does not just know what he's saying. And to think that he's a member of the same party that's the victim.

This shows how utterly confused and dis-organised that PDP of a party is.

undecided

5 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Yungwhy(m): 1:46am On Jan 26, 2015
Nothin' we no go hear o
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by darepoju(m): 1:50am On Jan 26, 2015
like seriously?...

u won't believe this!....
My is aunt is the secretary for my area's PDP campaign group...
they were out just as usual on Friday for a area campaign... see what happened...

after addressing the crowd of about 600 (haus'a) ppl...
OFFICIALS: peer Deeee Peewee
AUDIENCE: power

OFFICIALS: peer Deeee Peewee
AUDIENCE: power

OFFICIALS: Nigeria..
supposed response ( sai good luck..)

AUDIENCE: sai Buhari...
(thats opposite response)

N.B:
that's after receiving 3-5kg of rice each......

lesson...
u can buy ppl... but u can't buy their votes....

like if u agree with me

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by fitzmayowa: 1:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Yuguda coming out now to say this, MIGHT be the TRUTH or NOT, but this sure point to a fact...Those GEJ surround himself with are his enemies, they just share the same party with him that's all...

Its a season of propaganda, where both parties thrive on propaganda you don't come out and burst the propaganda of your party like this and still claim you are with GEJ....

Well GEJ beans don done be that...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by ammyluv2002(f): 1:51am On Jan 26, 2015
Shey, February will soon come and all these wahala will end

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by sapientia(m): 1:52am On Jan 26, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by kobonaire(m): 1:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Instead of the political parties recognizing the common enemy here they will be blaming each other for boko haram's existence and activities.

3 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by nwana1: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2015
True
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Goodluck to Goodluck come Feb 14.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / Omojuwa Replies Governor Okorocha: You Should Have Ignored Instead of Lying / Akpabio: "I Regret Imposing Udom Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom As Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.