Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,740 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP (22023 Views)

Policeman Killed In Error By Soldiers On Bauchi-Jos Road (Graphic Photo) / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio / The Battle For Senate Presidency: PDP Has The Upper-hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Tval(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2015
I want to say this from the bottom of my heart.

May the Gods all these politicians serve play with their lives the way they are playing with the country.

2 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by cycline404(m): 2:12am On Jan 26, 2015
Aftermath
People Killing, People Dying.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Sunday8650: 2:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Buhari has Been vindicated again. Even if the enemies of change on nairaland are 1million God is solidly backing Buhari that alone is enough. And God is showing his favour to him everyday.

The pit and scheme you design to make him fall will only lift him higher.

Sir I and my family proudly awaits your enthronement come may. Because God standing with you is your surest victory.

Congratulation to my president!
President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR
Commander in Chief of Nigeria armed forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless you sir! May the wisdom of God be with you and May you rule us well.

10 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 26, 2015
Types of topics I love reading

HeeeeEeeee

Laugh in kanuri dialect

4 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by bgates: 2:16am On Jan 26, 2015
moderators here

pity...shameful

how many times will this news make front page

same news two times on front page...

old news for that matter

Seun...
sleeping while your creation and hard work scattered by paid moderators receiving money from desperate politicians....

pls remove this important topics just hidden in so many threads....business...career...education....jobs...etc
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by kingphilip(m): 2:31am On Jan 26, 2015
Nothing we no go hear for this Nigeria wey we de

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Bifwoli: 2:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Living up to their "culture of Brawlhari" just like their coup grandmaster GMB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:35am On Jan 26, 2015
Jonathan, it's over. See the little you can do between now and May 29. Otuoke needs you. But will you be given a "triumphant entry" like Obasanjo was in 1979 after he handed over to Shagari?

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Caseless: 2:36am On Jan 26, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Even though I HATE PDP with passion, there are still gentlemen folks dia..esp yar'aduas in law...Isa Yuguda
the people fought tirelessly to make him governor against the wish of Adamu muazu whose actions chased yuguda out of pdp then. The people made sure Adamu Muazu was rubbished politically at that time. What did yuguda do later to show his appreciation? He appreciated them by defecting from anpp to pdp , he married yaradua's daughter(i guess he thought yaradua will be there for 8 years and he'd enjoy/benefit as an inlaw) and performing below average; he couldn't match muazu's stride in that state.
Na God de catch yuguda so.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Sunday8650: 2:39am On Jan 26, 2015
I pity so many people voting Jonathan because of sentiments and Propagandas. If only God can open their eyes and see the truth, they will see that what is truly happening in the country.

If not for a seating Governor of PDP and an executive Member planning committee of PDP open his conscience and confess many will think APC are attacking Jonathan.

All of you here shouting GEJ till... can you now see it is your own president organizing a show to fool you into thinking they want to kill him. And foolishly you come on Nairaland and shout APC are Jihadist.

All this wickedness and evil deeds by PDP, God will cause them to be exposed one by one.

He has cleared his conscience now your President will try and silence him and see how they can make him recant his statement but I know it will only lead to more shocking revelations.

Buhari has been vindicated again. You can't kill the name of the righteous. When the ways of a man please the lord even his enemies are at peace with him.

All the enemies of change on Nairaland will one by one cast the stones they have lift against buhari and cast it on Jonathan.

Change is Now!!!

We will have that change on the foundation of our Integrity, Righteousness and Vision!

Change is our Right!
Change is FEBUHARI!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Nehemiah(m): 2:44am On Jan 26, 2015
CLAMPDOWN ON BOKO HARAM, INJUSTICE AGAINST THE NORTH. -Buhari. (The Peoples' General). http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news-update/buhari-faults-clampdown-on-boko-haram-members/

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 2:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Time will tell !
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by kingphilip(m): 2:50am On Jan 26, 2015
Sunday8650:
I pity so many people voting Jonathan because of sentiments and Propagandas. If only God can open their eyes and see the truth, they will see that what is truly happening in the country.

If not for a seating Governor of PDP and an executive Member planning committee of PDP open his conscience and confess many will think APC are attacking Jonathan.

All of you here shouting GEJ till... can you now see it is your own president organizing a show to fool you into thinking they want to kill him. And foolishly you come on Nairaland and shout APC are Jihadist.

All this wickedness and evil deeds by PDP, God will cause them to be exposed one by one.

He has cleared his conscience now your President will try and silence him and see how they can make him recant his statement but I know it will only lead to more shocking revelations.

Buhari has been vindicated again. You can't kill the name of the righteous. When the ways of a man please the lord even his enemies are at peace with him.

All the enemies of change on Nairaland will one by one cast the stones they have lift against buhari and cast it on Jonathan.

Change is Now!!!

We will have that change on the foundation of our Integrity, Righteousness and Vision!

Change is our Right!
Change is FEBUHARI!!!
please can u point out where they said the president organized it? I thought he said some PDP members from Abuja?

Maybe some people wanted rubbishing Yuguda's image but that does not mean the president had hands in it
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Chaplain383(m): 2:54am On Jan 26, 2015
[left][/left]God have mercy on Nigeria
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by baby124: 2:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Na wa o. PDP, sick and desperate bunch. I pity the fools that they will use to commit crimes. No crime goes unpunished
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by pacesetter939: 3:13am On Jan 26, 2015
This is good news for the people's General, coming from the state PDP leader.
This, no doubt has been the case in the various PDP states of Plateau, Katsina, Jigawa and of course, Bauchi that issues of hurling stones, et al at GEJ team and his team have been reported during his re-election campaign.

However, General Muhammadu Buhari has on many occasions taken to public media to ask his supporters to desist from such act, in the event that any is part of it.

1 Like

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Olanireti(m): 3:18am On Jan 26, 2015
It is like when the name of JESUS is mentioned at evil peoples meeting, they will shattered and be in confusion. The same way the name of GMB is causing confusion among pdp folks. The veil is unfolded now, Nigerians cn nw see clearly. We are clamouring for change. We are tired of corupt and cluesles government. This time arround, we have decided to vote for GOOD GOVERNANCE AND NOT CLUELESS GOOD LUCK. Behold, the people are one, and their decision is one, this time nothing will stop what they have imagined to do. Nigerians are so desperate to change GOOD LUCK to GOOD GOVERNANCE. Feb 14, peoples vote will speak. SAI BUHARI, CHANGE WE PRAY O LORD

5 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by jeffizy(m): 3:19am On Jan 26, 2015
juniormusa:
I dedicate this space to GEJ till 2019
For the sake of your future generation , vote for change.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Olanireti(m): 3:27am On Jan 26, 2015
bgates:
moderators here

pity...shameful

how many times will this news make front page

same news two times on front page...

old news for that matter

Seun...
sleeping while your creation and hard work scattered by paid moderators receiving money from desperate politicians....

pls remove this important topics just hidden in so many threads....business...career...education....jobs...etc
so you are scared of the truth? You want it to be hidden so people will nt be well informed about your pdp evil plans? Just dont worry, feb 14, it ll all be over for your clueles man called Jonathan. Sai Buhari, change we pray O LORD

4 Likes

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Sibrah: 3:34am On Jan 26, 2015
This is simple logic as the northern core-northern youths aren't happy with the fact that one of theirs isn't representing PDP.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by izunned: 4:12am On Jan 26, 2015
thats one thing about notherners the always stick together no matter their parties when regional interest is atb stake.Goodluck should not be surprised if sambo votes Buhari come febuary 14th.and i pity the yorubas especially Tinubu,Hausas will always be Hausas and even the onse that are working with you,will work against you when northern interest is at stake.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by Eluwilussit(m): 4:14am On Jan 26, 2015
Please Nairalanders, didn't we see this post a while ago? I really do think that we ve been through this one before. I may be wrong.
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by chichriso: 4:19am On Jan 26, 2015
this man need to be questioned
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by minaxy(m): 5:10am On Jan 26, 2015
sadHmm
Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2015
No weapon formed against buhari shall prosper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP by deletrue: 5:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Sunday8650:
Buhari has Been vindicated again. Even if the enemies of change on nairaland are 1million God is solidly backing Buhari that alone is enough. And God is showing his favour to him everyday.

The pit and scheme you design to make him fall will only lift him higher.

Sir I and my family proudly awaits your enthronement come may. Because God standing with you is your surest victory.

Congratulation to my president!
President Mohammadu Buhari GCFR
Commander in Chief of Nigeria armed forces
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God bless you sir! May the wisdom of God be with you and May you rule us well.

wetin person no go see? He don start be that. No body go know until it will be about 25 per cent. It is no longer day dreaming. This his level is the actual madness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed / Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise / Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.