Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (44963 Views)

2019: Why Buhari's Exit Is Sacrosanct / May 29 Handover: No Facts From Jonathan On Fuel Crisis – Buhari / May 29 Handover Ceremony: IG, Arase Orders Tight Security Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by superneutral(m): 8:27am On Jan 26, 2015
don't like comment when am not on the first page
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Otunbab: 8:27am On Jan 26, 2015
So no ojoro
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by amarrdamboss: 8:29am On Jan 26, 2015
Thats a very mature way to handle things.. Jonathan is finally maturing..
PDP till 2019...

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Haters, lick my azz. GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
That day buhari shall answer sambisa's call.

FIXED! cool

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot post=30138421[s:
]Thank you but do not be seen to be saying one thing and doing something else.

You need to be able to call your attack dogs to order. Call Fayose to order. Call Asari and Niger-Delta militants to order. Call Edwin Clark to order. Call your security adviser, Dasuki to order. The list is endless and if you want us to trust your words, you need to back them up with action.

If the election is free, fair and credible and you win, I will personally sponsor a paid advert as a patriotic Nigerian to congratulate you. But if it is rigged to keep you in power, I will be ready to join others in an unprecedented protest to bring your government down.[/s]

Your blind hatred for Jonathan will not allow you congratulate when he wins fare and square next month.

BTW, also tell buhari to call boko haram to order. They continue to attack Nigerians in Maiduguri and seize towns. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Good piece there from GEJ. Well aticulated and weighted speech that rekindled hope on our people. With this I am confident that our elections will be widely celebrated.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by vjbrown: 8:37am On Jan 26, 2015
What do you expect before? Same story always.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Very sacred ooo, from Jonathan to Jonathan .

We don't want a certificate forger.

2 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Truckpusher(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2015
I keep wondering what Buhari told John Kerry. grin

If him tell am say him go stabilize global crude oil price - e dun finish be that o grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Burger01(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2015
It is a MUST you hand over to our incoming presido undecided
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by jamst(m): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2015
guyz,it is likely that jonathan is going to lose this election & i think the main reason for kerry's visit was to get an assurance that jonathan will handover power after may 29.

Covertly,i also think that it is no coincident that there was a meeting involving all niger delta militant,threatening if jonathan is not re-elected then they will blow-up nigeria & kerry's visiting.Hhhmmmm! Something is really going on...i think kerry came to give a strong warning to jonathan & his militias to avoid any post election violent(behind the scene)
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by edo3(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
Oh no,,why u go accept defeat jst like dat na?? Anyway,who am i say to speak for u since u av already accepted u goin back to d creek of otueke..Sai Buhari till fani kayode quits drugs..
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by lordmayor4(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
The President said he was grateful to the US for
standing with Nigeria and its people in the
nation’s fight against Boko Haram.

Talk about double talking from this president... was he sleeping when he said the USA was not helping and didn't wanna sell arms to him?
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Forwetinnah: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
PassingShot:
Thank you but do not be seen to be saying one thing and doing something else.

You need to be able to call your attack dogs to order. Call Fayose to order. Call Asari and Niger-Delta militants to order. Call Edwin Clark to order. Call your security adviser, Dasuki to order. The list is endless and if you want us to trust your words, you need to back them up with action.

If the election is free, fair and credible and you win, I will personally sponsor a paid advert as a patriotic Nigerian to congratulate you. But if it is rigged to keep you in power, I will be ready to join others in an unprecedented protest to bring your government down.

How many APC crickets has Buhari called to order??
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Sajio(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

MY QUESTIONS REMAINS-WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE NIGERIA ? The people or the party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:48am On Jan 26, 2015
menabadoo:
Very sacred ooo, from Jonathan to Jonathan .

We don't want a certificate forger.
Sacrosanct, not sacred.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Forwetinnah: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I keep wondering what Buhari told John Kerry . grin

If him tell am say him go stabilize global crude oil price - e dun finish be that o grin

I'm waiting too read about that too...him go tell am say if if no win. .BH go kontunu o
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I keep wondering what Buhari told John Kerry. grin

Buhari dey suffer for your hand.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by omenka(m): 8:53am On Jan 26, 2015
Who else is guilty of this: there are some monikers whose comments I don't even bother reading before "liking". Once I see the moniker I just simply like whatever it is they wrote. grin
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by dre11(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2015
There is no way he would change the handover date because he can feel the heat

He used Dasuki to test ground and see if Nigerians are gullible but he met a great resistance...... So, the day is set
The inauguration of

GMB as president and bye bye to those petty thieves around the corridor of power
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by khoded265: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2015
grin grin grin

░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░██╬╬███░
░██╬╬███░
░██╬╬███░
░█╬╬╬███░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░███████░
░██╬╬╬██░
░██╬╬╬██░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░███████░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░██╬╬███░
░██╬╬███░
░██╬╬███░
░███████░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░███████░
░███████░
░██╬╬╬██░
░██╬╬╬██░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬╬█╬╬█░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░

░████████████████░
░.com ░░░░░░░
░████████████████░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█████╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬╬████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬███╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░█╬╬╬╬██░
░███████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█╬╬████░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░█████╬█░
░█╬╬╬╬╬█░
░███████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░████████████████░
░.com copyright ░
░████████████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by anonimi: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Burger01:
It is a MUST you hand over to our incoming presido undecided

Of course, the incumbent is also the incoming hence we have the incumbent incoming president grin cheesy grin

Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Burger01(m): 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
anonimi:

Of course, the incumbent is also the incoming hence we have the incumbent incoming president grin cheesy grin

Vote wisely.
Lol cheesy
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by berrystunn(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Truckpusher(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Buhari dey suffer for your hand.
When I remember how an illiterate general and product of a quota system is creating violence just to sit in Aso Rock I can't help it but do everything possible to deny him any chance.But I have too many people like him who wants the old wine in a new bottle and my question is ; can a leopard change it's spot? NO

3 Likes

Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by mymadam(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2015
baybeeboi:
APC eGoats will misunderstand this and will be like..... ''the man don accept defeat'' but you should knw it's a day scheduled for handover....supozdly to His successor but to Himself since He will eventually win GEJ.........the Man after the people's heart.

I do not know who APC or PDP eGoats are. For the man-in-the-street, May 29, 2015 is NOT YET the issue. The issue is FEBRUARY 14, 2015! "FEBRUARY 14, 2015 is sacrosanct". That is what I want to hear from GEJ. The general elections MUST hold. Period. God bless Nigeria.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Redstone(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
That day you shall answer otuoke's call.

Stop deceiving yourself, that day your GMB will answer his cows call back in Daura.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by MizMyColi(f): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2015
Caseless:
i didnt see prayer here.

Amen is another way of saying So Shall It Be.
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Sacrosanct, not sacred.
check the meaning of sacrosant, it means something sacred or that can't be interfered with. Nwa teacher
Re: May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US by PStacks(m): 9:09am On Jan 26, 2015
power must change hands.

There must be hand over from GEJ to GMB

Insha Allaha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Featured On Ait's Network News (pictured) / President Buhari In His House In Daura For Sallah Celebration / See How This Guy Is Creating Awareness For PVC In Owerri(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.