Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy (61017 Views)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / D’banj Says Dr SID Caused Mo’hits Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by NaLaugh: 9:12am On Jan 26, 2015
The end is too funny. cheesy

"If i dey go for road now, if i hear radio, and i hear your voice, i go change the station" - Don Jazzy, 1608.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by hotgunz(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

A broke guy keeps on organising shows (Dbanj 10th year anniversary kick start next week with the likes if Amber Rose & Blac Chyna coming) while those that ain't broke can't even organise a concert, do the math.
thumb up @ # teamogaTitus

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Is only God dat knw d reality
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by chrisbaby24(m): 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
Ahhhh...made fp today....no be lie...

Ahhhh...shoki... grin
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by ckmayoca: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2015
He just started acting cold without any reason? A very long time friend like brother... Oga abeg come out straight what did u do that made him that way if at all he did?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by sucess001(m): 9:14am On Jan 26, 2015
[size=24pt]Jonathan's Government innefective- Obama

https://www.nairaland.com/2112872/international-indictment-jonathans-govt-innefective [/size]
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by pretydiva(f): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
All na wash jor
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by PIPPROF(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2015
allanphash7:
Why wont he be kicked out, Afterall hes now being singing and campaining for GEJ while the whole world want CHANGE, SMH 4 d'banj

#TEAM APC
#TEAM CHANGE
#TEAM BUHARI/OSINBAJO

when a professor is second to a cow rearer that is negative change

13 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Eiyaa.s.hit happens#ogatitus.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Missmossy(f): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Eeyah pity D'banj though.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by kennyjodeci(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Dr Sid went to trybes men, they broke up, he later found his way to mo'hits... Mo hits broke up....what kinda pesin be this? Nor be say him get talent....ok dbang don finally comot, you never still shine, nobody dey feature you for song because you nor sabi sing

Some people go come dey quote me now dey tell me how rich the guy is, for your info, I'm not poor either.......jee jukwaa ese

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Alezy(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
So why is he coming out to say this now Wetin happen since? And that surulere jam i dont think its for anybody cos that song has got a story line.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by chidiebere2020(m): 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
D banji abandoned don jazz for kaye west

7 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Tearg1: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
That guy Dr Sid, I heard he be fake guy!!! First hand experience!!! The guy seems to have some personality disorders..,and he is as proud as a toad!!!!

He was feeding off D'banj hard work.. And he was desperate because nobody was paying attention to him since he had no real talent..

Just in case if don't know, that song "olorun Maje oooo" was aimed at Dr Sid.

11 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2015
Dbang go and marry...e done break,e done break!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by petrov10: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Dbanj
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by anitank(f): 9:20am On Jan 26, 2015
The only truth I see here is that D'banj left his "family" for Kanye West record label which he must have presumed would make him become a bigger star. I can't blame him for aspiring for bigger things but I doubt if he gave a hoot about what would become of mo'hits when he was gone, hence not heeding to Don Jazzy's advice about coming back to Nigeria

Now where is his new boss Kanye? He probably wasn't impressed by D'banj's music and dumped him. Now he's crying fowl. Was he expecting a big hug from mo'hits after all that?

Never bite the fingers that fed u, cos one day u'd wish u hadn't

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Badgers14: 9:21am On Jan 26, 2015
There's always two sides to a story, D'banj talk im own sounds like truth,

Don Jazzy go soon talk im own, e go sound like truth too, it depends on whose version of the story you want to believe.

But wetin concern agbero with overload grin grin

Anyways am just observing them from my hut in Chile cool

5 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Alezy(m): 9:22am On Jan 26, 2015
PIPPROF:

when a professor is second to a cow rearer that is negative change
Chaii, #Word.

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by mcdokwe(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

A broke guy keeps on organising shows (Dbanj 10th year anniversary kick start next week with the likes if Amber Rose & Blac Chyna coming) while those that ain't broke can't even organise a concert, do the math.
to raise money, don't you think so?

11 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2015
To read is one thing, To listen is another, To comprehend is a different ball game entirely. Some people will never learn no matter how hard you explain to them.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Tearg1: 9:28am On Jan 26, 2015
mcdokwe:

U better park well... Nor be teeth den take dey do show. Young man!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by alaoeri: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2015
mcdokwe:
Yea that is the esssense of it but why are those that ain't broke & even have hit songs as ppl claimed can't organise simply because they lack the selling factor. Do you know the number of shows Dbanj has singlehandedly organised post mo'hits?.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by kelvinnn(m): 9:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Some people cn do anything to make their blog big.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by oakson: 9:34am On Jan 26, 2015
(dr sid) wetin u wan do I don do am ooo
Where u wan go I don pass am oooo
#doublewahala #feelingtheniggar

3 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Edusouls(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2015
liees,don jazzy single handedly made d banj out of nothing, he was picked from the streets as a nobody, d banj caused his woes, firm and money entered his head, the london shows he went to alone and never informed don jazzy nko? the kanye west invitation to come and collab with him blew the guy's brain away,he felt he was on top of the world, he now sees mo hits as a lowly thing.. kanye west later dumped him,he has no where to fall back on, pride goes before a big fall....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2015
Watching........
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by PStacks(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
But truthfully, every business is about profit maximization and cost minimization.

To live in the New york is very very expensive and Don Jazzy is a business man.

A lion in the jungle nigeria is better than a dog in the city newyork

Dbanj is my man ooo, but I'm thinking he really has blame here.

Kanye West was never in the first place going to look out for him.

16 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by demelza: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2015
kennyjodeci:
Dr Sid went to trybes men, they broke up, he later found his way to mo'hits... Mo hits broke up....what kinda pesin be this? Nor be say him get talent....ok dbang don finally comot, you never still shine, nobody dey feature you for song because you nor sabi sing

Some people go come dey quote me now dey tell me how rich the guy is, for your info, I'm not poor either.......jee jukwaa ese
Na true you talk jare!
Upon all him magomago, nobody still know am. Na every year him be upcoming.
Bad belle no good at all.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by mekani(m): 9:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Make una sought una self out jare.....we are not interested in ur saga.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2015
ckmayoca:
He just started acting cold without any reason? A very long time friend like brother... Oga abeg come out straight what did u do that made him that way if at all he did?
If you watch n listen to the video, D banj mentioned that he told kanye that he has his crew which kanye agreed n requsted for his producer Don jazzy, from my own understanding D banj was just selfish, he wasn't going for mohit as group which I think Jazzy wanted, he wanted a higher stake in the deal ahead of your partner which I think made Jazzy to chicken out.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fela Kuti Nominated For 2021 Rock, Roll Hall Of Fame / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.