Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy (61014 Views)

The Truth: Pia Mia's "I'm A Fan" Was Not Stolen. / D’banj’s Manager To Olamide: 'Stop Stealing Our Songs' / D’banj Says Dr SID Caused Mo’hits Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by AlPicapcI(m): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

A broke guy keeps on organising shows (Dbanj 10th year anniversary kick start next week with the likes if Amber Rose & Blac Chyna coming) while those that ain't broke can't even organise a concert, do the math.

borrowed money with his house, you know all this ofe nmanu boys, they can borrow anything.......

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Slickest(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dbanj, no matter what, we wey stil dey feel u go everly wil...ppl wil talk, let dem talk, naxo lyf b....nd 4d mavin crew, nothin special bourit anymr....#sincewandeisgone...

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
allanphash7:
kai! kai!! kai!!! who is this pathetic person quoting with pathetic comment

arrant nonsense, you better grab change and let your life be change positively

SAI BUHARI
What change? As stupeed as you are.... You don't know how change emanate!
Do you even make use of that empty box u called head?
Sai buhari my foot!

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by zeepatoprick(m): 12:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Even if dr Sid is embittered. It is not his fault. Because evrything was about dbanj. Wen dr Sid released his album. With hit tracks like pop champagne and over the moon etc. I noticed some marketing and promotional lapse for his album. Dat album was massive. Dou he went ahead to win awards like the headies and ko. To me I felt dey did not concentrate much on him. Same thing with wande coal. Wande to me is the most talented amongst dem. but he was clearly out of the game for too long in that record label. I started to ask myself questions like. Was dbanj d only artiste in mo hits den? So there is more to the story

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by lukas280(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
you are on your own...oyo...kaye west deceived u wit dollar and label records...now u are crying fowel

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by mikron(m): 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
emalek86:
The only problem with Nigerians is that when you are saying the truth they will say u lieing, then when you re lieing they say is the truth, they re just too blind to see anything
wrong, don't say d problem with Nigerians say d problem with some people. Don't generalize plz.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Themandator: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tearg1:

U better park well... Nor be teeth den take dey do show. Young man!!

The so called shows got him into debt.... When you do it to spite rather than business you end up been oga Titus

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by golddeejay(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
ckmayoca:
He just started acting cold without any reason? A very long time friend like brother... Oga abeg come out straight what did u do that made him that way if at all he did?
there is a possibillty that dbanj offended him but he shd have talked it out with him like a brother. Never underestimate wat jealousy n envy can cause btw friends...even brothers. Just dey assume sha, na dem sabi
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by allanphash7(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :
* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?
The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.
* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?
You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.
* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?
The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.
* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?
You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.
* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?
Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.
SHOULD I GO ON?
* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.
You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM
*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?
To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua
* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.
ABSOLUTELY NO.
* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?
You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?
* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?
Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.
AWAY FROM POLITICS.
* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.
MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.
* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?
NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.
* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.
*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.
* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.
* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.
* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.
* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.
Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.
We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.
A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.
HIGH Uneployment in the land.
High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).
JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND.

CHANGE IS ALL WE NEED
foxxynik:

What change? As stupeed as you are.... You don't know how change emanate!
Do you even make use of that empty box u called head?
Sai buhari my foot!
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Mblingz(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrofficial:
Please also watch the video.

Below is an excerpt from the interview.

http://www.36ng.com.ng/2015/01/26/dbanj-explains-how-he-was-kicked-out-of-mohits-records-by-don-jazzy/
na dem sabi
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by mekadinho(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Swegzfreak:

explain better, never knew father confessor dy nairaland
HAHAHA...... FATHER CONFESSOR KWA, ABEG NA MOTHER CONFESSOR ME KNW OH... AND SHE IS IN MIDLAND.

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by phlame(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Aspireahead(m): 12:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tearg1:

U better park well... Nor be teeth den take dey do show. Young man!!
<b> just try out something</b>
<hr>
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by JayJustus(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
PROOF OR (nairalander complete this one)
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Kc3000: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't believe for a second that Dr. Sid is to blame for the break up. Here's the issue, Dbanj(as admitted in this interview) brokered a deal with Kanye West, which he thought would be beneficial to him and Mohits. This he did in Don Jazzy's absence, even though he was able to convince them to sign Jazzy on as a producer. It was the same day that Don Jazzy realized that their 50-50 partnership was a terrible mistake as Dbanj had just shown that he could go off and singularly negotiate a deal on behalf of the record label.
Whether he realized it or not, Dbanj had broken the trust, and Don Jazzy awakened to the fact that all he had worked for was at the mercy of the Koko Master. The Don wanted out and he wanted out quickly. Dbanj in his haste for global appeal made a major move without proper consultation and consent of his equal partner in business. Such presumptive decisions have ended many business relationships, and I'm sure as Jazzy sat there in New York wondering how he inexplicably plunged from boss status in Nigeria to doing boy-boy for Kanye West in the U.S, it hit him like a thousand punches that Dbanj had led him into that mess. He left the U.S determined to take his destiny into his own hands.

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by caniva(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
Who cares...Go back and campaign for JONAH again now.

studip* f**l

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by swagwu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
allanphash7:
Why wont he be kicked out, Afterall hes now being singing and campaining for GEJ while the whole world want CHANGE, SMH 4 d'banj

#TEAM APC
#TEAM CHANGE
#TEAM BUHARI/OSINBAJO
mumu what brought politics here

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by ASL33: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
But is it truth that after all these yrs he is still a tenant in Lagos? I need Ansa pls. My house is vacant and I need a responsible person to make use of it till I come back.

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by alaoeri: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
pinkhill:
who is amber...what is she famous for...nudity
no beef
but amber ain't someone that will pull a million crowd..
in everyone's life there is a rise and fall
definitely he will find his feet back
Amber won't pull crowd? let wait & see, the old school Bobby Brown even pull crowd talkless of Amber maybe you don't know lagosians.

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by allanphash7(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
You called me name that is synonymos to your look

U LACK MANNERS

swagwu:
mumu what brought politics here
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by swagwu(m): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
allanphash7:
You called me name that is synonymos to your look

U LACK MANNERS

u hv an eye problem bro check my dp...nd knw dat d niccur DOES NOT IN ANY WHY LACK ANYTHING!
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by popcykaylah(m): 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dr sid has always been like that...same way he did she trybes records were still together..even the leaked voice note of Dr sid wande coal and others shows how hypocritical Dr sid is..but truth be told that's people for you

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by simdam500(m): 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
deejayterabyte: I've always known that Dr Sid is a little kid who wants everything to himself, And to even think it was D'banj that brought him to Mo'hits, he still said rubbish about him

People can be very ungrateful, I wonder how d'banj felt when he heard Dr sid say those things about him

And as for Don Jazzy, sorry I have to call him a mumu, Big one for that matter, I hate people who don't have balls to face uncertainty and risk, Mo'hits would have been bigger and better if he had a little bit of patience

And did D'banj say Dorobucci was his song? shocked shocked

Dr. Sid surulere was purposely sang for him
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by pinkhill(f): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

Amber won't pull crowd? let wait & see, the old school Bobby Brown even pull crowd talkless of Amber maybe you don't know lagosians.
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by simdam500(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mcowubaba: The only tin I knw is dat Dbanj is very far 4rm being broke...

Seconded too

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by David0(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
deejayterabyte:

KSwitch took sides with them not because he wanted Mohits to breakup up, all he was concerned with was how much money it had cost mohits in travelling and logistics and it was going to affect all other label artistes

Others had different motives anyways

bros, no be fight abeg grin

Naa am not fighting with u k. Ur comment here tho sounds like u were actually wit d Mo'Hit crew, u knw all dat transpired btw dem, but I tot D’banj gave us a load down of wat led to d break up, and I believe part of wat he said was:
So December 2011, during a general meeting after 6 months, he said he had thought about it and wasn’t interested ..Infact, not just him..That this one is not interested,this one is not interested(mo hits members)..I said ah! I was heartbroken. Kswitch is my brother..But the truth? K-switch was with them ..
So it's not like am making it up, it's his interview. Check dis site for d full interview http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2015/01/mohit-split-dr-sid-dbanj-truth-full-interview/

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Revolva(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
haha all this dbanj story don taya me......if he can truly deliver hits Oya make he do am na...without jazzy....to lord...dis guy has failed...OYO #ogatitus check out jazzy hits from all his artist...dorobucci adaobi. Surulere .d rest..dbanj can't even get a hit

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
alaoeri:

A broke guy keeps on organising shows (Dbanj 10th year anniversary kick start next week with the likes if Amber Rose & Blac Chyna coming) while those that ain't broke can't even organise a concert, do the math.
no mind them jare,
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by herdeythoun(f): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
Themandator:

There is no beat endorsement. Stop this masturbatory satisfaction. Dbanj paid for a customized earpiece piece and got it.... Watch his own video account of it. Dbanj surprises Africa.

His only monetary endorsement remains that of Glo, so far.
dbanj's wikipedia has it that he's signed by beats by dre. you can't be factual than wikipedia
Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Abimbola29:
I used to know of a guy who lived with don and his family back then for more than 10yrs he said don used to act as if the world his under him!!I remember D banj bought 4 range sport for all mohits crew,you guys call him broke ass accepted but yet he still travel more than all your generation will ever be,he started driving aston martins back then,up till now it still one of the most expencive cars where una no fit get till una life on earth finish,so I wonder why the hating!!stop beefing another mans success,try yours!!is it too much to ask kai !!!#change!!!!
u may be right,he is too bossy. he even once claim to Ave the the ability to ruin som1 career,is he a God?. I really like dbanj,if the world hate him,i will still like him. He does not loose hope,he move ahead and he surpassed them. He is bigger than them now.

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by pendulumdarky: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Themandator:

There is no beat endorsement. Stop this masturbatory satisfaction. Dbanj paid for a customized earpiece piece and got it.... Watch his own video account of it. Dbanj surprises Africa.

His only monetary endorsement remains that of Glo, so far.

What do you mean there is no beat endorsement.. Even beatbydr dre official twitter twitted abt dbanj being their ambassador.. so wtf are u sayng?

Re: The Truth: D’banj Explains How He Was Kicked Out Of Mo’hits Records By Don Jazzy by pendulumdarky: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
Revolva:
haha all this dbanj story don taya me......if he can truly deliver hits Oya make he do am na...without jazzy....to lord...dis guy has failed...OYO #ogatitus check out jazzy hits from all his artist...dorobucci adaobi. Surulere .d rest..dbanj can't even get a hit

TOP OF THE WORLD, OYATO, OBIMO, SISTER CARO, FEELING D NIGGA ALL CAME UP UNDER DKM.. THEY ARE ALL HITS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fela Kuti Nominated For 2021 Rock, Roll Hall Of Fame / Rudeboy - 'Take It' Video Featuring Mercy Eke / Naira Marley- Am I A Yahoo Boy Lyrics (with English Translation)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53