Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android (222111 Views)

Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Yes!!!!!!!!! You Can Now Play Pes 2013 Ppsspp Android Adhoc Multiplayer. Rep#tka / How To Install And Download PES 2015 Apk + Data For Android Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Smartixy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
nutarious:

Pls it's asking for the option file, Pls give us the link for it if you have it if not it won't play

nutarious:

Pls option file

[quote author=nutarious post=30181969]

I have downloaded it and the Emulator saw it but it's asking for option file, been searching everywhere for it. Getting pissed self, Pls anybody that has the file should upload it

if it says option not found just press o button and it will ask u to save and select yes

1 Like

Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
ps3o:

since u had got enough space,u can go ahead. make sure u have downloaded ppsspp from googleplay store
k kk thanks
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
silvermania:
How large is the option file pls
368mb
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
silvermania:
about to download what? You trying but to someone like me I collected the 2013 edition this the ist time I will be downloading from a link. Be helping us like novice thanks weldone
OK
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
silvermania:
k kk thanks
u r welcome!

1 Like

Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
nutarious:

I have downloaded it and the Emulator saw it but it's asking for option file, been searching everywhere for it. Getting pissed self, Pls anybody that has the file should upload it
have you been able to play the game. And how is it like
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by pat077: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
ps3o:

u r welcome!
must my phone b rooted before playing this game?
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2015
pat077:
must my phone b rooted before playing this game?
not really!
but it may be an added advantage to lower ram phones
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
Thanks bro am grateful.. Just that some words r not English but most of them are. But Oscars graphic don't look much like him but d game rocks. Happy to see my Diego and dideir
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by pat077: 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
ps3o:

not really!
but it may be an added advantage to lower ram phones
my phone has 1gb ram. What do i need to install to make it work on my phone?
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by akashi01(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
pat077:
you dont need to install anything again......the 1GB RAM can handle the game without lag/glitch
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by pat077: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
akashi01:
you dont need to install anything again......the 1GB RAM can handle the game without lag/glitch
i mean app i need to install to make psp games play on my phone.
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by akashi01(m): 11:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
pat077:
i mean app i need to install to make psp games play on my phone.
download ppsspp.apk from playstore
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by nutarious(f): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2015
silvermania:
k kk thanks

thanks so much, it worked like magic. we will appreciate more games sire
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2015
Sir I dxcoverd it has two champions league but one shut down when I want to start playing. I mean one of the Champions League. But the rest works fine
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2015
pat077:
search for and install "ppsspp" on playstore
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 1:56am On Jan 29, 2015
silvermania:
Sir I dxcoverd it has two champions league but one shut down when I want to start playing. I mean one of the Champions League. But the rest works fine
reason may be because u put so many processes running at the background OR the first being faulty because of improper loading. I suggest u continue using the rest till the data get supplied to the one shutting down
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 1:59am On Jan 29, 2015
silvermania:
Thanks bro am grateful.. Just that some words r not English but most of them are. But Oscars graphic don't look much like him but d game rocks. Happy to see my Diego and dideir
you are most welcome. why that happens may be because the graphics are dark on PSP version. but I am sure you will enjoy it
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 2:13am On Jan 29, 2015
all what you need to know about PSP emulator for android

PPSSPP FREE/GOLD APK is the very best emulator readily available for mobile devices, it can play your PSP games in a better means. Emulator is upgraded for android gadgets with lot of enhancements and bugs addictions. It works with OS 2.3 and greater. Play PSP games at high meaning with some additional functions with the very best PPSSPP APK. All the games are compatible with this emulator but resource restriction of the device will ensure the speed and efficiency of the game.No video games are included with the PPSSPP Emulator bundle, you can download ISO and CSO game files directlyfrom the internet or may create ISO files on your desktop computer. Place all the ISO files in the PSP/GAME folder on your SD card or internal memory and titles of all the video games will certainly be received the application.Upgraded version of the application has taken care of the Zenfone Crash trouble with several gadgets. Great deal of other improvements are brought in the processing of the frame buffer copies and game information conserving functions. Bulgarian and Thai translation is likewise added in this updated variation of this emulator .Take pleasure in the PSP games on your smartphone and tablets with this emulator, it is not having any advertisement.

How to Use ?*.Download and Install PPSSPP GOLD in your android phone.*.Download PSP GAMES in CSO or ISO file format*.Place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or Wherever you want.*.Open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP GAME’s CSO or ISO file and its DONE.*.Now Enjoy your favorite PSP Games on your Android phone.
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 29, 2015
ps3o:

reason may be because u put so many processes running at the background OR the first being faulty because of improper loading. I suggest u continue using the rest till the data get supplied to the one shutting down
k. Thanks
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by plucky16(m): 4:38am On Jan 29, 2015
the useless site is full of ads. its so annoying
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2015
plucky16:
the useless site is full of ads. its so annoying
review previous post. You will skip the adds. For more just go through d post
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by pat077: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2015
ps3o:

search for and install "ppsspp" on playstore
must d apk and d game b on d same folder? And will it work on internal memory?
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Smartixy(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2015
pat077:

no just install the apk if you like you can delete it and put the game in any folder you like then launch the ppsspp and browse the folder you put the game then click on the game to launch.
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 29, 2015
Smartixy:

no just install the apk if you like you can delete it and put the game in any folder you like then launch the ppsspp and browse the folder you put the game then click on the game to launch.
if one deletes the apk will the game still run?
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by akashi01(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2015
silvermania:
if one deletes the apk will the game still run?
see question o...its the apk that will run the game,shey if you delete am na your mouth you go use run amgrin
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
pat077:
whether u install on internal or SD card, what is more important is the space available that will be allocated to PSP and the folder to allow the iso PSP game.but I do recommend SD card as storage for low-end internal ROM. after successful installation of the ppsspp apk,the iso PSP game should be transferred to directory /sdcard/PSP/games/

should u have any question, don't hesitate to ask
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by ps3o(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
silvermania:
k. Thanks

u r welcome!
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
[quote author=akashi01 post=30239530]see question o...its the apk that will run the game,shey if you delete am na your mouth you go use run amgrin[/na yr head. wink wasn't the one dat said so. Someone was telling a guy he can so I ask dxame question u asked
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by pat077: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
ps3o:

whether u install on internal or SD card, what is more important is the space available that will be allocated to PSP and the folder to allow the iso PSP game.but I do recommend SD card as storage for low-end internal ROM. after successful installation of the ppsspp apk,the iso PSP game should be transferred to directory /sdcard/PSP/games/

should u have any question, don't hesitate to ask
i can't downld it tru d link, i'm usin ucweb and it keep popin up ads of app to install when i want to downld it
Re: Download Pes 2015 Iso For Ppsspp Android by dammywapes(m): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
teemanbastos:
aw many gb
sup bro , how much does new ps2 cost now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glo Latest Internet Bundle Data Plan / How To Downgrade From BBM 8.0.0.94 Back To Old Version / IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.