Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Free Cv Review - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Free Cv Review (1281 Views)

Please Help Review My CV / Free CV Review For 50 Job Seekers / Why 85% Of Job Seekers Don't Get Job Interview Invitation/FREE CV Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Cv Review by ayonugaHR: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2015
Hi guys,

Once again I am open to assisting interested nairalanders review their CVs for free. This is just a way for me to give back to humanity and also help the youths in building their employability capacity.
Pls email it to ayonuga@icloud.com
NOTE
1. Pls you can choose not to include your name and contact details as my goal is just to assist in improving your CV structure and content.
2. Pardon if am unable to reply within 2 days as the last time I got a high volume of CVs to review and could only help as many. Also I still have my regular job so I can only attend to the emails during my free time. The difference in timezone btw my current location and Nigeria is about 8hrs so that can also cause delays. However, will definitely try to respond as early as I can.
Re: Free Cv Review by Gme01(m): 6:41am On Jan 26, 2015
Wanna appreciate you so much for the help. Kudos.

Quick question though - your account is pretty new : you just opened it today so which last time?? Was that under another name?

Not being a smart Alec ; jst being careful sire.

1 Like

Re: Free Cv Review by okoroja(m): 7:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
That will be kind of you. So how can one send his/her CV. No email. Pls provide ur email
Re: Free Cv Review by ayonugaHR: 12:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Oops! apologies, totally forgot to include my email. You can send it to ayonuga@icloud.com
@Gme01, I did think of including the reason why I was using a new account Due to the distrust a lot of Nigerians have for anything, but I concluded I didn't have to. I used to have a different account but I was not a very active user and unable to remember which email I used in setting up the account. Anyways, like I have said it's totally at the discretion of anyone if they choose to send the CV or not - if they do choose to, pls send a blind copy of CV (anonymous) just to clear any doubts. Truth is I am only doing this because I want to contribute to the development of the nation and this is one of the ways I can do this from where I am located. Thanks
Re: Free Cv Review by Montmayorblanc(m): 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
ayonugaHR:
Oops! apologies, totally forgot to include my email. You can send it to ayonuga@icloud.com
@Gme01, I did think of including the reason why I was using a new account Due to the distrust a lot of Nigerians have for anything, but I concluded I didn't have to. I used to have a different account but I was not a very active user and unable to remember which email I used in setting up the account. Anyways, like I have said it's totally at the discretion of anyone if they choose to send the CV or not - if they do choose to, pls send a blind copy of CV (anonymous) just to clear any doubts. Truth is I am only doing this because I want to contribute to the development of the nation and this is one of the ways I can do this from where I am located. Thanks

Good day at Ayo, I just came across ur op don't know if it's late for me to send my Cv.
Re: Free Cv Review by SamAbims(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
I just sent my CV to you.
Re: Free Cv Review by soulhighman(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
ayonugaHR:
I just came across this pos now. Can I still send my CV?
Re: Free Cv Review by micronut(m): 11:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thanks for this great assistance! am yhemmy just sent u my cv now.

(1) (Reply)

A Heart Felt Message To All Dedicated Nurses Around The World (see Photo) / 20 Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Yourself! / ITIL Training | ITIL Certification | ITIL Foundation | India | Cloudsa Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.