Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State (70164 Views)

List Of Things Osinbajo Has Done In One Month Of Buhari's Absence / Boko Haram: 13,000 Churches Affected, 1,500 Schools Shut, 611 Teachers Killed. / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 26, 2015
Sambo's Anti-christ Outburst Against Churches And Pastor Osinbajo In Jigawa.

At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa: "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu." The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

In his determination to whip up religious sentiments and divisions, the vp stated at the Jigawa state rally that all the security chiefs in the Jonathan administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is supportive of Boko Haram are not being fair. He mentioned the names of some key ministers in the Jonathan administration including Defence Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police, Abba whom he emphasized are all Muslims. He also mentioned all the Muslim ministers from Kano, including Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister and Shekarau, Minister of Education.

Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several times). To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

Sambo's outburst against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo would not surprise close watchers of political events in Nigeria but it does reconfirm the outcome of late General Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in which he concluded that the PDP founded Boko Haram and finances its terrorist activities.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10204861002677640

70 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Krak(m): 6:54am On Jan 26, 2015
You see what I am saying?

They have forgotten Rwanda. These politicians will create a storm that they cannot control.

378 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Is that not what the PDP is all abt?

Causing discord and rife using both religious and ethnic weaponry.

384 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by clevvermind(m): 7:01am On Jan 26, 2015
everybody should be careful with their words now since the election is very close. we don't want anything that will spark up violence.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by sanmitee(m): 7:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Maybe just now we may have a better clue as to who is supporting Boko-haram..

God please do something quick..

231 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by austinvsb1(m): 7:07am On Jan 26, 2015
After, They will come and start reminding us of how buhari said one thing in 2011 that instigated the BH violence up north. i think late General Azazi isnt very far from the truth as to who the sponsors of this boko haram boys are

292 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by ayukdaboss(m): 7:10am On Jan 26, 2015
It really pains my heart that this issue is not being looked into.

Its a really BIG shame.

157 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by ofala(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2015
I watched it in company of a top NA officer who is equally a Muslim from Adamawa...

Hear him.."......Ofala, look at what your Vice President is saying(he interpreted Sambo's speech)....same way they incite these boys to go and kill and they will start blaming security agents for being ineffective"....

I had wanted to create a thread on VP Sambo's short speech after it was interpreted to me by my friend but I considered that it won't be to the benefit of generality of all of us to descend to Sambo's empty mind.

If Buhari is not a good Muslim because he chose a Christian running mate; it implies directly that GEJ is not a good christian for choosing Sambo.

So where will such vain reasoning lead Nigeria to? I have never heard one cohesive sentence from Mallam Sambo since he became the VP and now, this.

Are we going to continue like this? Is this the development we ask from our leaders?
Your vote is your power...

....Use it wisely on 14th Feb

556 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by bbello28(m): 7:17am On Jan 26, 2015
NamaIdiot SamBoat sad

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Each time Namadi Sambo speaks, you don't need to be told he is more clueless than his boss. There is no campaign in the north that he fails to mention the names of the muslims in Jonathan's cabinet to the crowd. His cluelessness will be brought to the fore when Osinbajo meets him at the Debate.

309 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by TreQuartista: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Namadi SambHÖE, the bumbling oaf!

These oppurtunistic charlatans keep whipping up ethnic and religious sentiments capable of destroying this country.

I take solace in the fact that their days are numbered.

They shall be voted out on FeBUHARI 14, and unceremoniously dismissed by May 29.

Vote for Buhari/Osinbajo
Vote for CHANGE

SAI BUHARI!

224 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . . . .Sambo and Jonathan using ethnic and religious sentiments while Asari and Tompolo threathen us, instead of using their campaign to tell us what they have done and why we should give them another chance, they are busy using every straw to hang on. . . . . . . . . .Jonathan, what have you done in six years

296 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by naijainfogalery: 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
Sometimes I just sit and think , then I realise thinking about their foolishness would only make me foolish. All these politicians don't think before they talk. So all these while that Jobs has been kneeling before men of God,you can all amagine what this dude was thinking, The only thing I would say is may God forgive him. and some pastors are already praying that may no islamist rule this nation.
God answers prayer still

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by dulaman: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2015
such thread hardly smell FP since PDP is involve

23 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Skako(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2015
See the religion fanatics

22 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Where are those that call buhari a bigot

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by AJOT99(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm......
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by killuminati(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2015
I thank and commend SaharaReporters for this investigative and informative journalism.. I was vexed when I watched and listened to how the dumb as VP said plenty of nonsenses that faithful day.. I was like "WTF is this nigga saying men?" shocked

PDP are bunch crack heads hypocrites!

158 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Afroconnect: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa : "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu. The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

Sa,bo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

In his determination to whip up religious sentiments and divisions, the vp stated at the Jigawa state rally that all the security chiefs in the Jonathan administration are Muslims and based on that, those alleging that Jonathan is supportive of Boko Haram are not being fair. He mentioned the names of some key ministers in the Jonathan administration including Defence Minister, Aliyu Gusau, NSA, Sambo Dasuki, Inspector General of Police, Abba whom he emphasized are all Muslims. He also mentioned all the Muslim ministers from Kano, including Aminu Wali, Foreign Affairs Minister and Shekarau, Minister of Education.

Sambo then asked if anyone could claim to be more Muslim than him Namadi Sambo. Then he shouted Allahu Akbar (Allah is great several times). To close his speech he recited the AlFatiha, (The Opening, the first seven verses of the Holy Quran, which for Muslims is the Mother of the Book, highly revered by all).

Sambo's outburst against Christians and Pastor Osinbajo would not surprise close watchers of political events in Nigeria but it does reconfirm the outcome of late General Azazi thorough and extensive investigation of Boko Haram and in which he concluded that the PDP founded Boko Haram and finances its terrorist activities.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches
That man Sambo is a pig,a dummy and total waste of space...why do we tolerate such stale men to run things in our governance...we need to kick them out.

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by austinvsb1(m): 8:24am On Jan 26, 2015
The false premise that Buhari is planning to Islamize Nigeria is what is most annoying. Nothing could be further from the truth. IBB NOT Buhari registered Nigeria as a member of the Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC). IBB, Abacha and Abdusalami Abubakar attended OIC meetings. No President of Nigeria has attended OIC meetings in the last 15 years until President Jonathan attended an OIC meeting in late 2014. Buhari never attended any OIC meeting and refused to join the OIC even though he was a military Head of State possessing immense powers. How can the same Buhari now Islamize Nigeria in a democratic setting which has the checks and balances of the National Assembly and the Judiciary?

312 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2015
I wonder why This thread won't be on Frontpage!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by itetemi: 8:28am On Jan 26, 2015
front page..............

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by mohammedmagnus: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2015
To all GEJ supporters, I remember 4years ago the name buhari for president to the average nigerian, was a laughable statement but fast forward 4 years later. Nigerians are clamouring for his leadership. The question is what changed?, what made nigerians rush to a man 4years ago we didn't want?, yes I won't lie I was a GEJ supporter before, then I sat down to think. "Come ooo what has this man really done sef". Corruption has been in its all time highest during his tenure, insecurity(which people blinded by sentiments blame on buhari, forgetting that the hausas can be very violent people). What is even annoying me is the corruption, nobody is afraid again, anyone can just embezzle money and nothing would happen. If buhari can come and restore that fear of corruption I wuld love it.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2015
Namadi Sambo- the most stoopid vice president Nigeria has ever had.

Seun Obinoscopy,front page!

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
I wonder why This thread won't be on Frontpage!

. . . . . . . . . .not just front page, why hasn't this been in public discuss? If buhari's name was mentioned along with that statement, you will see baboons like Asari threatening rain and fire, lunatics like fani kayoede showing us their failed intelligence, agboros like fayose disturbing our peace with death curses and mama peace contradicting herself (as usual); less I forget, pigeons like olisa metuh losing their voice.

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by jameseva: 8:44am On Jan 26, 2015
jayfolarin:
At the Presidential campaign rally of GEJ/Sambo in Jigawa state on January 21st, 2015, in the presence of President Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo stated in Hausa : "Buhari ya dauko pastor a matsayin mataimakinsa kunsan coci nawa yake dashi? Yanada coci 5000, don haka karku zabesu. The translation is - "Buhari has selected a pastor as his running mate, do you know how many churches he has? He has 5000 churches, so based on that, don't vote for them".

Sambo used religious sentiments in his attempt to divide the country and incite Muslims against Christians. Sambo also said at the rally that the PDP is the most Islamic Party in Nigeria because nobody can be more Muslim than him. He said that his name is Namadi which is a derivative of Namadina, meaning someone from the Medina in Saudi Arabia. At the Rally in Jigawa State Sambo also stated that he goes for the Hajj every year.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/25/dissecting-bishop-oyedepos-support-gej-and-sambos-anti-christ-outburst-against-churches

Despite this speech being careless and uncalled for, it doesnt make sambo or pdp automatic sponsors of bokoharam. it will take more than this to convince me of such.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by itetemi: 8:45am On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by joseph1832(m): 8:52am On Jan 26, 2015
I never knew Dumbo Sambo could actually speak! All he ever does is stare and look very 'dumbo sambo'.

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Pathetic coming from a "leader". A lot of votes has been lost by this single stated. It's official, Namadi is clueless

41 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Akshow: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2015
ok
Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Bruteforce1o1: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Shameless people.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Has 5,000 Churches So Don't Vote For Buhari - Sambo In Jigawa State by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 26, 2015
TV houses and our daily newspapers will not hear dis and bring it to de consciousness of de people. Cos its said by PDP

35 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate. / Kano Prince, Mustapha Ado Bayero, Marries 2 Wives On Same Day (Photos) / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.