Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Dangote Fight Otedola Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Fight Otedola Back (2714 Views)

GEJ Meets With Dangote, Otedola, Other Businessmen In Lagos (Photos) / CBN Stops Otedola, Dantata From Bank Loans / Subsidy Probe: Otedola Confirms Bribe To Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Fight Otedola Back by sartorius(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2008
sale of Chvron Corporation's interest in the downstream petroleum marketing firm, Texaco, may have pitched two of Nigeria's fast-growing entrepreneurs against each other in a titanic fight for business supremacy.
Businessman extra ordinaire, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has engaged his lawyers to sue some media houses for maligning his name and putting him in bad light before the public.

Dangote’s determination to hit at these media houses under the soft sell genre is because he believes that the tilt of the story over his recent face-off with his erstwhile friend – Femi Otedola may have been orchestrated by latter.

Prior to that, he had sent volume of unsolicited gift – sugar, pasta, which met with the journalists’ surprise as it is viewed as Greek gift.

Days after the story that may have prompted his action was revealed, as it was published “after we investigated, the undercurrents”, we gathered.

The battleline is drawn as Dangote is determined to go the whole hug, the media houses are confident in readiness for the challenge as they insist, “we are sure of our facts, we remain unbowed.”

http://fnc0486./2008/11/02/dangote-fights-back/
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Muza(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
make them kill themselves
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by RibaduFan(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
Muza

For once u talk sense
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Muza(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2008
yemmyse:

Muza

For once u talk sense

then obviously u've not been reading my posts
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by sartorius(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2008
dangote told his cousin dantata femis plan to acquire chevron shares, dantata quickly acquired chevron, femi dey vex , he imported cement in large bulk which is cheaper,donated 1 billion 4 political cover and he is competing with dangote on his turf, its time alhaji does something, see what obj has done again grin
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by oderemo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2008
when 2 elefant fight the cement will suffer.
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Uche2005: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2008
useless otedola
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Muza(m): 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2008
and stupid,greedy,monopolist dangote grin
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by AbuMaryam1(m): 10:41pm On Dec 24, 2008
Let them keep coMpeting and jealous. Atleast something good will happen. Useless people.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by BecomeRich: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2008
otedola is too good. he is smart.
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by GettysBurg: 11:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ ode remo,

really funny!

But we too dey insult our 'celebs'. Why now?
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by bawomolo(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2008
Prior to that, he had sent volume of unsolicited gift – sugar, pasta, which met with the journalists’ surprise as it is viewed as Greek gift.

hehe the good life grin
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by IGWEUSA(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2008
sartorius:

sale of Chvron Corporation's interest in the downstream petroleum marketing firm, Texaco, may have pitched two of Nigeria's fast-growing entrepreneurs against each other in a titanic fight for business supremacy.
Businessman extra ordinaire, Alhaji Aliko Dangote has engaged his lawyers to sue some media houses for maligning his name and putting him in bad light before the public.

Dangote’s determination to hit at these media houses under the soft sell genre is because he believes that the tilt of the story over his recent face-off with his erstwhile friend – Femi Otedola may have been orchestrated by latter.

Days after the story that may have prompted his action was revealed, as it was published “after we investigated, the undercurrents”, we gathered.

The battleline is drawn as Dangote is determined to go the whole hug, the media houses are confident in readiness for the challenge as they insist, “we are sure of our facts, we remain unbowed.”

http://fnc0486./2008/11/02/dangote-fights-back/

GOOD NEWS!       
   they can even liquidate all their assets and give poor men like Muza a chance to grow their  own money.

*********not mean to insult***************** lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Naijex: 1:24am On Dec 28, 2008
Dangote has stop many other bizs from progressing for fair of competition. This time we have someone to challenge him.

Good for them.
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by WeipSerpignee: 1:02am On May 29, 2010
Does anyone know a honourable put out to unearth babe gifts? I homelessness to believe a little belittle doll with my nephews rank on it due to the fact that his christening. I press set up some really fair sites, for model personalised teddy bear , but If anyone can recomend bigger I would apreciate it. Thanks!
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Fhemmmy: 1:09am On May 29, 2010
Na over-money dey kill them.
If they are hungry and looking for where the food for tonight will come from, they wont be fighting.
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by jimmysho(m): 4:59am On May 29, 2010
it will be settled secretly like other bout
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by isimili: 12:31pm On May 29, 2010
Na them sabi. Them tink say naijas be mugus and them be magas. For all i care let them fight until them show them blokosh for television me i no go even notice say anything d happen sef. the only time them go see my red eye be when journalists ask for help to fight them. as i no get money i go at least join protests march in support for journalists and stand in front of court to show that support. Freedom of information and speech must not be trashed or undermined by these fat elephants who think that money is every thing in life.
Re: Dangote Fight Otedola Back by Godsage(m): 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
ok..

(1) (Reply)

Future Map: Is This The Destiny Of Nigeria? Breakup??? / Gej Visits Ojukwu At Enugu. Says He Is Igbo. / Negative Influence Of Media In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.