Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (53668 Views)

7 Reasons Most Guys Act The Way They Do / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
JustCare:

you shouldn't have followed up with this comment on money... you were talking of something different from what he digressed to...I don't think money was more of the responsibility you were emphasising in your initial post.

We were talking and he brought up money. thanks brother
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fourwinds:
are u God to say non of ur daughter will marry a poor man. can u determine how long u will live. sometimes when I see people boastful about certain things I laugh. we were made from sand.

E pain this one
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by ABEngine(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Missmossy:
Its the bitter truth as its really no news that most Nigerian ladies suffer from misplaced priorities and even some guys aint left out too. As such both sexes have a bleaked future embarassed

Make I lend you one kiss kiss I would need it back very soon. Having said that I would then admit that some ladies have got their game right not because they didn't fall short of any of the afore-listed but for placing those priorities right...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
icecream101:

just a reader of NL comments and decided to join NL to assist brito. NL is not enough to solve your problems, no one has heard from the true story of what happened or has been happening and also from the other party, don't mind the quick responses or comments you are getting it may not help you, a conclusive advice cannot be given. All i can tell you is go and reconcile your home, except you have ulterior motives...

From other of ur comments, marrying or sleeping with rich men is not the answer. Are you a christian, i'd say seek godly advice.

Don't take what you read here seriously, welcome to nl.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:
The sooner you drop this mentality, the better.
Marriage isn't the ultimate achievement for Us.

true...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Elan83:
dis iz 1 of dem i swear!

Hahaha
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
raziboi:

okwu nkasi obi!!!

keep deceiving ur self

oga watin?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by jpphilips(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
softysparky:
Rubbish thread.

The issue of single ladies will end if it's possible for ladies to just walk up and propose to any man they like just the way men do, but our society and nature did not make it that way.
You guys think it's easy to sit and wait for that guy you feel you can spend the rest of your life with? It's easier for a man to marry whenever and whoever he likes but its not same for a woman.

Imagine paying a "groom price" cheesy
There won't be any single ladies anymore grin cheesy grin

I don't completely agree with you, why would women be pushing for feminism and emancipation yet they cannot channel it to an area of social leverage?

A woman only remembers she is equal to a man when her traditional place becomes uncomfortable, I thought that emancipation should start from extricating themselves from the traditional bondage of "A man has to come".

Who said society made it that way? it was an easy choice women made for themselves.
There are no social rules that stipulates who should approach who.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
iykedare:

you just dey yarn without thinking. think first,then talk

ignored
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Ezevajina: 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Sparksfly:
The sooner you drop this mentality, the better.
Marriage isn't the ultimate achievement for Us.

Probably the sooner you stop believing your own lies the better cool
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Fourwinds: 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

E pain this one
taaii.!! for where. u don't have control over nature. tomorrow speaks for itself.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
RedBenson:

In what way do you think you've grown up yourself?

Hello!
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
NiceMan4:
Just shut your mouth my friend-there are better ways to state things.

I was not talking to you, why the insults?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by precisionindepth: 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

I like your maturity, even poor guys have consequences. None of my daughters will marry a poor guy, I will make sure they are good to go too.
poor guys are evil more devilish. an hungry man is surely and totally an angry man.

a caring man will b either rich or poor, it doesn't matter the financial status . some rich guys r arrogant while some r not , same goes for poor guys. it all boils down to personality.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Hello!

Yes, you complained of men in their 40s still behaving like babies and i asked, in what way have you grown up in your ownself since men have refused to adapt to marginal growth proportional to age?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by anukulapo: 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
NickiRoman:
By the way many Beautiful African Ladies are getting married every Saturday.
Abi...they keep leaving other "beautiful African ladies" behind to wait for good men. I guess their patience usually pay off otherwise they just front the banner "I'm happy being single" *wink*
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
hahahacheesycheesy

why u dey laugh? our joke has turn to something else
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by fairygeh(f): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
Creamish:

@Bolded...i was just going to ask whoz been getting married every weekend to the men....if only OP & co know the number of weddings that occur weekly...they'd desist from over-reacting.

If the ladies u date are nuttn to write home about, then its their headache. U truly have no idea how many African women exist...talkless of the justification to use that word "MOST". Granted the aforementioned are bad traits but pls...how many ladies na? How many have u actually dated that are like dat?

Personally, i feel both sexes need to work on themselves. Guys believe this is their world..so they can do whatever and not have "10 things this or 10 things that" listed about them. Datz bull. Decent ladies dont need Mummy's pets, thugs, dirtbags, NFAs (No future ambition)etc.

U know where to meet decent ladies. Dont go to clubs expecting less makeup or fully dressed chicks.

Remember...birds of same feather..

Sweetheart,you deserve a very big hug for this priceless post kissPlease tell those guys who feel they are all that while in real fact they amount to nothing and as u rightly said NO FUTURE AMBITION.

BTW if Naija girls are that bad as they claim, how come no weekend passes without ladies getting married? So who has been marrying those girls? It's high time some guys stopped thinking with their anus.its 2015

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

why u dey laugh? our joke has turn to something else
honestly I never knew it has gone this far...am trying to catch up from page 6...i think mondisweets is the game changer
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by ghost1718(m): 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:
10, no matured man to marry. You see a guy of 40 behaving like a 10years old, its better to remain single than to marry a man who refuse to grow up.
Being single is not a crime. Don't go into marriage thinking he will change with time cos he will never change. I need a world without em.
when HE sees a lady he likes.......... Let me remind u that men wil always be boys no matter how hot the babe look.......... And yes is a crime to be single at 40 or why dont u go and join catholic sisters..........SMH
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
fairygeh:
Sweetheart,you deserve a very big hug for this priceless post kissPlease tell those guys who feel they are all that while in real fact they amount to nothing and as u rightly said NO FUTURE AMBITION.

BTW if Naija girls are that bad as they claim, how come no weekend passes without ladies getting married? So who has been marrying those girls? It's high time some guys stopped thinking with their anus.its 2015
wow u are part of the problem of the 21st century...do u realize the number of single ladies above the 30yrs mark is increasing by the day
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
honestly I never knew it has gone this far...am trying to catch up from page 6...i think mondisweets is the game changer

Someone joined nl cos of my comment, my man saw it too. I was just having fun. Good evening
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Honestly I understood what u meant in ur first quote abt the clarification on the mothers generation....am not holding any grudge...u are the one still bringing it up

Its an online community we are here to have fun and maybe meet new friends so Mondisweets am cool with u ok

And abt my relationship status,i don't expect everyone to be single.... Am ok been single for now...

like i said good for you.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
dancok:
u secretly pay my groom price,we will marry.*don't let them see this post o,keep it secret BTW me and u.*
You are funny cheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
ghost1718:
when HE sees a lady he likes.......... Let me remind u that men wil always be boys no matter how hot the babe look.......... And yes is a crime to be single at 40 or why dont u go and join catholic sisters..........SMH

I am not single. Why are you shaking you big head?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by MhisIjay(f): 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
kevinberry:
See them ladies them
Bashing the op
Truth is always bitter

Una Go old like my grandma
No man will marry you
Especially those looking for rich men
Already made wealth
All in the name of beauty
Men will preefer to go for the ugly ones with brains and Good character

#PEACE
Nd wat makes u think d so called ugly ones gat d brains nd good character, huh
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Someone joined nl cos of my comment, my man saw it too. I was just having fun. Good evening

Its good,just don't take any of the comments to heart...its an online community for fun...have been laughing for the past 20mins with funny comments from diff people
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by raziboi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

oga watin?

mummy ur deceiving ur self...Dats wat I meant
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mondisweets:
like i said good for you.
mondisweets why are u so uptight and defensive? Don't u know how to have fun...thats what this forum its all abt...
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
raziboi:

mummy ur deceiving ur self...Dats wat I meant

Son! how was your day?
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:

Its good,just don't take any of the comments to heart...its an online community for fun...have been laughing for the past 20mins with funny comments from diff people

I am laughing here, some of the comments are funny.
Re: 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
kallmemrB:
mondisweets why are u so uptight and defensive? Don't u know how to have fun...thats what this forum its all abt...
i know NL is about having fun but you are the one who just started accusing me o. Anyway kpele i will be less uptight

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / 3 Zimbawean Prostitutes Strip Man Unclad On New Year's Day For Failing To Pay / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.