Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church (17918 Views)

Photo: A Teacher Punishing Some Students For Noise Making / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Redeemers University Students Fetching Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by iamord(m): 9:23am On Jan 27, 2015
brideandgroom:
Men, if u can't dodge, den be obedient!
I miss m secondary school sha.
In a bid to dodge from solders, u hang on d hanger along side your cloths or on d tree or in d ceiling or u enter Ghana must go and zip urslf inside it.lol. no tym
grin
and what is the aim of the punishment Does it not show that the teacher|military personnel that initiated such is more clueless than his Students.. At the mention of secondary school memories.. What you hear Is either about wicked teachers punishment and cane, or daring trips, escapes and parols we did. Nothing else..nothing like some unique academic work etc. It shows where education has been concentrated to. That's why it has failed.. Now instead of the so called pastorpreneurs to add more value to the system they came from, they rather capitalize on the loop holes in the system, a lot of students have tried jamb and jamb keeps on jamming them.. So the only solution is to go private. If you are in the desert and they give u gutter muddy water, you will drink it
Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by harry509: 9:51am On Jan 27, 2015
iamord:
. Smh?!! This is what am talking about.. U cant even dephicer what am sayingm. Did I tell u I have not accepted jesus
SMH 2 ? I kw u Rr born again bt wat am sayn is base on d topic here. Is n d scripture there is time 4 evritn kiss kiss
Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by iamord(m): 10:17am On Jan 27, 2015
harry509:
SMH 2 ? I kw u Rr born again bt wat am sayn is base on d topic here. Is n d scripture there is time 4 evritn kiss kiss
what is in the scriptures What what timewhen will there be time if u don't the opportunity for yourself There are times to be moved by faith and times to use logical reasoning
Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by harry509: 10:27am On Jan 27, 2015
iamord:
. Smh?!! This is what am talking about.. U cant even dephicer what am sayingm. Did I tell u I have not accepted jesus
ummmMM! Ntrestn. Do yu want d both us 2 discus more on dis nsure? Den I can gve yu my contact so... Dat we can discus more.
Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by nickceptikon(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
laugh wan kill me here o (lwkmho).... na to dey go service twice a day oo.. u go fear college
Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by harry509: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
iamord:
what is in the scriptures What what timewhen will there be time if u don't the opportunity for yourself There are times to be moved by faith and times to use logical reasoning
yea. Contact me so... Dat we dicus more on dis nsure. Gve me ur contact
Re: Redeemers University To Suspend 22 Students For Not Attending Church by Etianwanokon: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2015
The school Authority should fine out why they missed church before carrying out their action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance / This Is Uniuyo Departmental Admission Cut-off Point 2013/2014 in view (de Kemcy) / Cultism In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.