Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,991 members, 7,806,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man (772 Views)

How To Know That He Is The Right Man / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by calabaman(m): 10:38am On Jan 26, 2015
Didnt know of an adequate topic to give this Post. Pardon me!!!

Saw this picture on a fellow bbm contacts DP and decided to share..

Just may save that dying relationship out there.

# Calabaman

Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by alberto2k(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2015
#Real yarn

Even with fact that Tubaba dey knack other women anyhow then, aNnie just kept her cool..

Annie is an Understanding and Outstanding woman Iswear

Me sef deserve that type of woman angry

1 Like

Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by alienware(m): 11:25am On Jan 26, 2015
There are lots of pics on Nairaland we should be able to download, but we can't.. @ op can u send me this pic gashakagumpti@gmail.com
Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by calabaman(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:
#Real yarn

Even with fact that Tubaba dey knack other women anyhow then, aNnie just kept her cool..

Annie is an Understanding and Outstanding woman Iswear

Me sef deserve that type of woman angry

^^^

Correct n very rare babe I tell you.

just like my babe cheesy
Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by calabaman(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
alienware:
There are lots of pics on Nairaland we should be able to download, but we can't.. @ op can u send me this pic gashakagumpti@gmail.com

you got mail Bro..
Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by alberto2k(m): 12:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
calabaman:

^^^

Correct n very rare babe I tell you.

just like my babe cheesy

U geh luck man

But no allow make I set my eyes on Her grin
Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by calabaman(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

U geh luck man

But no allow make I set my eyes on Her grin

Wetin u go do? :O

If na play stop am oooo

Oya I dey beg ooo
Re: Beauty Of Enduring With The Right Man by alberto2k(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
calabaman:

Wetin u go do? :O

If na play stop am oooo

Oya I dey beg ooo

Lool! Fear fear grin

Just kidding bro... Me na Gentleman cool

(1) (Reply)

Nun In Her 70’s Gang-raped In India (PHOTOS) / Guys Reveal The One Thing They Will Never Tell Their Girlfriend / Should He Serve His Mom First Or His Wife?family Eclassico!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.