Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:23 PM

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (26348 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by damseyl(f): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Can you allow him check yours?
sure, its nothing
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Jan 26, 2015
Deejavuu:

When i wrote team no snooping i meant it Vice-Versa smiley
So you mean he wouldn't ask?

How are you sure about that? smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by alberto2k(m): 11:57am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm...and you think say some girls go talk?

Some hard o!

Most times e better when you don get concrete evidence first before you start to dey interrogate anything

Dat one Sure thing.. 1st step in Interrogation
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey craze? angry
Oga I no understand! cheesy

Shey you go let her check am abi you no go let am? grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by damseyl(f): 11:58am On Jan 26, 2015
Dotwillis1:
baba, chicks surrounds me lik say i own a poultry grin ..nd ma main g.f trust me lik craze ..
nawa for you guys o, chicks and main g.f ? Smh.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

It has never been a problem, have always been a Saint cheesy
How about checking hers cheesy

Is that a problem? smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iyisco2001(m): 11:59am On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea you're right about that.
You go explain tire, I don't care whatever you insinuate o, I won't just let you check it. I am too busy to start pampering anybody, a matured and busy girl won't have time to start investigating you. Same in the guys case also, except if he has seen a reason to.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
damseyl:
Don't judge lipsrsealed

Can't you see he's a fine guy grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai! grin

See as you look innocent na! Why she no go trust you.

But abeg tidy your packages well o cheesy
lol
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Dotwillis1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
damseyl:
nawa 4 yhu girls o, mugus and real b.f? .Smh

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by alberto2k(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

tarhhhh!!! innocent ko
idibia ni tongue

I want an Understanding woman like Annie idibia

She knew her Husband was a womanizer but she stood by him till they got married

Cuz as I dey see my self so, after I marry like this.. Na Game Over angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:

What are you trying to hide? angry Out with it.

I've got nothing to hide. undecided
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

I want an Understanding woman like Annie idibia

She knew her Husband was a womanizer but she stood by him till they got married

Cuz as I dey see my self so, after I marry like this.. Na Game Over angry
wake up guy

such woman no longer exist
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Truckpusher(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga I no understand! cheesy

Shey you go let her check am abi you no go let am? grin
No woman is emotionally stable enough to go through your phone.

You do not want to be interrogated like you belong to the Al Qaeda by your woman after going through your phone.

And again it depends on the context too: that is if we are married and if we aren't married.

I met a girl, we started dating and the first day we met all she wanted was to go through my phone which I refused and after much pressure from her I agreed and gave her one condition that she should also handover her phones to me too but she refused......Who is fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
damseyl:
sure, its nothing
I like that smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by alberto2k(m): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

wake up guy

Same thing I'm saying but alota ladies dem mah argue with me

I pray I find one someday sad

Oya Help me say Amin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
iyisco2001:

You go explain tire, I don't care whatever you insinuate o, I won't just let you check it. I am too busy to start pampering anybody, a matured and busy girl won't have time to start investigating you. Same in the guys case also, except if he has seen a reason to.
Yea curiosity is mostly the reason for such.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
I dey craze? angry

Bad pikin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

wake up guy

Lol..but she existed two years ago.

When there is money they'll exist grin

Trust me wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Something like what sir? grin

Like a business deal with a company whose secretary is a female... She updates you with information as regards the progress you're making and...

Your girl may not understand... She may allow misinterpret business for pleasure... Keep away for her good...smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Bad pikin grin
What's your view on this? smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is a FP material o...Op, I raise hand for you...smileygrin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Bad pikin grin
Dem dun come grin

Onye ukwu mmawu 1 of Abiriba Kingdom.

The queen of Arondiziogu grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
No woman is emotionally stable enough to go through your phone.

You do not want to be interrogated like you belong to the Al Qaeda by your woman after going through your phone.

And again it depends on the context too: that is if we are married and if we aren't married.

I met a girl, we started dating and the first day we met all she wanted was to go through my phone which I refused and after much pressure from her I agreed and gave her one condition that she should also handover her phones to me too but she refused......Who is fooling who?
Hahaha...that means you get things to hide now!

One of my Ex was like that too. She was always checking my phone anytime we met. Her phone was always under Lock with password despite the fact that I never bothered to ask her for it.

The day I decided to test the waters,,she acted all defensive and never checked my phone again cheesy

Who is really fooling who? grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Same thing I'm saying but alota ladies dem mah argue with me

I pray I find one someday sad

Oya Help me say Amin
i don't support fornication joor.
but i pray u find a responsible, loving, caring and understanding woman that will help you change your ways.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by iyisco2001(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
nah, its the feeling of insecurity and independency, most people who do such are emotionally imbalanced. undecided
naijaboiy:

Yea curiosity is mostly the reason for such.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!!! cheesy

This one no even send grin

Can you check his own?
no sweet heart,I don't nd I won't,I believe wen it comes to relationship,each of us deserves a little privacy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

Like a business deal with a company whose secretary is a female... She updates you with information as regards the progress you're making and...

Your girl may not understand... She may allow misinterpret business for pleasure... Keep away for her good...smiley
Yes! This falls among the 3% of reasons why a man/woman may not want their spouses to go through their phones.

It may cause unnecessary suspicions. But I think there should be ways you can let her know about it. Or do you think it is better kept as a secret?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Truckpusher(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahaha...that means you get things to hide now!

One of my Ex was like that too. She was always checking my phone anytime we met. Her phone was always under Lock with password despite the fact that I never bothered to ask her for it.

The day I decided to test the waters,,she acted all defensive and never checked my phone again cheesy

Who is really fooling who? grin
Of course I've got things to hide after all we just started and you don't expect me to be holy Moses. grin Just the way I expected her not be so single with this our harsh weather. cheesy

But when I finally made up mind to be transparent she chickened out.

She is the one fooling herself because I was ready to brave the odds,come clean and face the consequences instead of sounding defensive and cranky over phone.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:
This is a FP material o...Op, I raise hand for you...smileygrin
Lol,,we are waiting on the superMods them.

Lalasticlala and co.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
jomile:
no sweet heart,I don't nd I won't,I believe wen it comes to relationship,each of us deserves a little privacy
Cool...

Will you apply this ideology when you get married too? Respecting your privacy smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol..but she existed two years ago.

When there is money they'll exist grin

Trust me wink
of course money definitely not love grin
i just shake my head for some girls sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? / Annoying Things Women Do / Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.