Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (26471 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
emusmith:

cheesy Congrats Bro... LoL!

I fit use your THREAD take SEW suit...walahi, e make sense! smileygrin

Oga shey na wedding suit? cheesy

Abeg sew for two wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by sanyablaze(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Y SHUD SHE

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by uzhi(m): 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Interesting question. I am married and do check my wife's phone. She can also check mine, but the rule is, don't as me questions if u see what u are not suppose to see.
We even use dsame password for our face book nd bank account. Though, i am not a saint.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
FotherMucker:

PERFECTLY COMFORTABLE

but she needs to gain access first beyond 3 layers of security: fingerprint scan, backup password, and of course, VAULT.
Oga nawa for you o grin

It's better you don't give her at all na! cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

naijaboiy!!! stop putting words in my mouth tongue

you can interrogate!!
Just trying to know somethings na cheesytongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Enough that can last you a year grin

Now you want to sound like mzmycoli..

So by entertaining other people you mean? tongue

By entertaining, I meant "been friendly"..

Abeg no quote me again, I done tire angry
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by daveP(m): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nothing to hide, but if she's 2/5 way thru, il collect it. Twill look like 50-50 to her while to me, il knw she'l want a second chance! So grin ....... Which i knw would eventually happen. Even if na hiss she do.....

Besides to much of Gustavo's culinary pics(pics of food)
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga shey na wedding suit? cheesy

Abeg sew for two wink

LoL...grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
Once it is getting serious then you need to make some changes and ensure that trust is built which will save you a lot of headache.

I don't want to be clinging to my phone anytime she is around. tongue

By making changes do you mean re-strategising and playing your game tight? grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just trying to know somethings na cheesytongue
hmmmmm but i don't want you to know somethings tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

By entertaining, I meant "been friendly"..

Abeg no quote me again, I done tire angry
HaHaHaHa!!! gringringrin

Madam don vex cheesy

So what of my own kiss na..you gave Truckpusher and left me out embarassed

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

hmmmmm but i don't want you to know somethings tongue
i go soon catch you grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

grin hmmm why did you ask?

You write like someone I've been seeing around here..

I could be wrong tho
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

You write like someone I've been seeing around here..

I could be wrong tho
noooo you are not wrong.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

I check her phone all the time, for the latest downloaded Game cheesy

see my ex was not a Phone freak so even if she was cheating on me 'which i now believe she did' she wouldn't had brought it to her phone, she doesn't give her phone number out easily like that, e tay before even me sef get am.

I remember back then she would always exchange our phones mine would be with her while hers would be with me. She likes my collections of music while i love the games on her phone thanks to her younger brother.
So her secrets were not in her phone...how did you catch her then?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
naffysa:
yes he can
You're married? smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I have never done it before&i will never do it COs to me,it is invasion of privacy....cos what you don't know wont kill you wink grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by fairprince(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wetin dey there kwanu? We are one. Nothing to hide. My wife has access to my phones and gadgets anyday anytime and vice versa. It depends on trust. I just pray none of us will do anything in future that will betray that trust.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

HaHaHaHa!!! gringringrin

Madam don vex cheesy

So what of my own kiss na..you gave Truckpusher and left me out embarassed

Smh grin

You want bring enemity between me and small madam, abi? tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

noooo you are not wrong.

you have to forgive me, I have an intelligent memory.
I know the way you write, very familiar..
You dont wanna open up, huh?
Ba wahala.. smiley
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Truckpusher(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

By making changes do you mean re-strategising and playing your game tight? grin
It depends on the kind of man you want to be at the end of the day. grin

Your question sha, e fit make person dey begin confess to you like say you na Roman Catholic catechist. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naffysa(f): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're married? smiley
yes o
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by ifoundmyperfect: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
I've got nothing to hide!!!
Fone, lappy, ext hard disk.... she get free access!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

you have to forgive me, I have an intelligent memory.
I know the way you write, very familiar..
You dont wanna open up, huh?
Ba wahala.. smiley

this is dorlapoh20
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tashaamania:

Smh grin

You want bring enemity between me and small madam, abi? tongue

Na just harmless kiss o sad
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
Modesayo:
I have never done it before&i will never do it COs to me,it is invasion of privacy....cos what you don't know wont kill you wink grin
Hmmmm...you're probably hiding something wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

this is dorlapoh20

Aii cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't do it, not because I am scared of heartbreak...or won't be comfortable but I am a very principled person. I don't snoop into people's privacy.
I haven't gone through my hubby's phone in months.

My upbringing was also a very strict one, it only made us smarter and device new means of hiding even burying the "skeletons".

I vowed to give my younger sisters/husband and kids their personal space/privacy. Let them be open and free with you.
Teach them the good and bad...let their intuition guide them and hope they make the right decisions in life

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Tashaamania(f): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na just harmless kiss o sad

Small madam am sure doesnt approve harmless kisses tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
It depends on the kind of man you want to be at the end of the day. grin

Your question sha, e fit make person dey begin confess to you like say you na Roman Catholic catechist. cheesy
Hehe! I fit still ask more questions o! cheesy

But make I let sleeping dogs lie before you go come talk the one wey you suppose keep grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by omasaluko(m): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Of course
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
She can carry my phone she likes so long as she doesn't no my security pin(neither does any other) nor do i know hers. And we are confortable n peaceful with that. Only dat she doesn't ping nor chat nor answer strange call wen am around. Otherewise I will request 2no d person is and y he is callin. Whatever else she does @ my back is between her and her God. Chikina

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.