Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (26494 Views)

Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / What Attracted You To Your Present Partner / Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Truckpusher(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehe! I fit still ask more questions o! cheesy

But make I let sleeping dogs lie before you go come talk the one wey you suppose keep grin
You can ask wink - But trust me ,if you ask a question that lands me in trouble you sef go carry your own mouth go beg on my behalf. tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Earlybird81(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I dont mind him checking mine but he has issues if I want to check his.I particularly remember reading some funny fb chats on his fone.When he found out,he was enraged and most annoying was the fact that he cldnt even justify the chats!Went on ranting and asking why I had to go tru his fone.For me,that only proved that he had skeletons in his cupboard.Otherwise why the ranting and bringing down the roof??!!!He later apologised anyway after realising that all that ranting will just worsen the matter.But we have both passworded our fones to prevent unauthorised access from him or from me.If u dnt want me accessing ur fone why check mine?Not too good but if it lets peace reign,why not?

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Rajjah(f): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
I hate it wen he checks my fone bt I lik checkin his bt sha av stoppd

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
Wetin she dey find up and down?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by AmaechiLinus(m): 2:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
As for me, i have nothing to hide if she herself wil do dsame. A normal relationship/ marriage surpose to b transparent in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Earlybird81(f): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

So her secrets were not in her phone...how did you catch her then?

Am interested in knowing too o .How then did u catch her?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
brito:

Lolzz, I lock my phone too

My phone has SIM lock then come get phone lock and when you enter the phone proper, I use CM security to lock each application one by one. Even my address book is code-protected. And the security time out is just 5 seconds. And as for her own phone, I avoid it like a plague caused by Ebola disease.
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can ask wink - But trust me ,if you ask a question that lands me in trouble you sef go carry your own mouth go beg on my behalf. tongue
gringrin

Is she on NL? cheesy
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by shumuel(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

So her secrets were not in her phone...how did you catch her then?

she is really good, i never did from her phone, the day i even tried checking her messages i found it empty and thats how it was till we finanlly split up. She left on her own, it was after the last Break-up that a lot came clear to me especially when she keeps playing the Prodigal Girlfriend, all the time she was stering up fights & breaking up from me it was to make time for he other guyz, so i just didnt allow her back.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
if there is trust why not

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Rajjah(f): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
I hate it wen he checks my fone bt I lik checkin his bt sha av stoppd.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
AmaechiLinus:
As for me, i have nothing to hide if she herself wil do dsame. A normal relationship/ marriage surpose to b transparent in all ramifications.
Thank you...but it seems that is not the case nowadays!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
shumuel:

she is really good, i never did from her phone, the day i even tried checking her messages i found it empty and thats how it was till we finanlly split up. She left on her own, it was after the last Break-up that a lot came clear to me especially when she keeps playing the Prodigal Girlfriend, all the time she was stering up fights & breaking up from me it was to make time for he other guyz, so i just didnt allow her back.
Hmm..it seems her secrets were on other platforms. Maybe FB or something.

Or she always deleted her messages. It could be that she had two phones sef.

Some girls are sharp!
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

hmmmmm funny enough the bolded is not funny. you need not use that symbol

secondly i don't have a husband but my boyfriend is responsible and mature. U should have asked if he is still doing it before drawing that conclusion

thirdly u really have to work on your comprehension to notice when someone switch from personalizing to generalizing.

Note i understand your cause of confusion but am a lady of little words and typing. at times i tend to skip some explainations.if you had read the thread further before quoting you would have understood better. Don't be too forward to find errors.

my piece!!!
Tosyne2much masquerading as a lady sad
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
what!!! shocked
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
is this so.noflucifer talking?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by shumuel(m): 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
papawemba:

My phone has SIM lock then come get phone lock and when you enter the phone proper, I use CM security to lock each application one by one. Even my address book is code-protected. And the security time out is just 5 seconds. And as for her own phone, I avoid it like a plague caused by Ebola disease.
grin grin grin

Man we need ur expertise in Nigeria, CIA, NSA, FBI, FSB, British Inteligence, Intel e.t.c are all looking for someone like you. I think INEC should give you a quick contrat ASAP.

For werrin i sure say CBN sef no tight like that phone of yours
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by culsol(m): 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
if my partner can stand the shocking messages and pictures in my phones, let her go ahead.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
are you trying to tarnish my image or what ?

I will swear with my future and proclaim poverty on myself if I'm the one operating the moniker, on the other hand, I will lay curses on you if you falsely accused me.. Agreed ?
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by tosyne2much(m): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin

Is she on NL? cheesy
Oga I wan drop something ooooo.. You gat register ur presence ooo... Hehehe grin
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Lachimex(m): 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
BOLDLY...YES OF COURSE....else u have skeleton in ur cupboard..gbam!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by shumuel(m): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmm..it seems her secrets were on other platforms. Maybe FB or something.

Or she always deleted her messages. It could be that she had two phones sef.

Some girls are sharp!

No no, am talking of years back, we finanly broke-up in year 2011 o, from year 2008. Anyways she was never a phone freak so she was never interested in Social networks. Or maybe she never wanted her secrets leaked cos she knows am really good at internet and online stuff and may find out 1 way or the other, i believe this because immediately we broke-up she started.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by obowunmi(m): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
No big deal here.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
yeah i will, if he lets me go through his tongue
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by naijaboiy: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oga I wan drop something ooooo.. You gat register ur presence ooo... Hehehe grin
Oga drop am na. Just mention me when e drop
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by sevantex(m): 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
I can let her but I delete stuffs dt wuld cause ish before hand so no probs..,I dislike d idea of goin tru a ladies phone witout her bein there cos dts just invasion nd besides..,Wetin u nor sabi nor go give u problem..,Naija wahala rish abeg wink
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by ehjiwummy(f): 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Ofcourse,my spouse check my fone,but I don't check his,not I don't want to but d attitude of checking fone is not in me.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
are you trying to tarnish my image or what ?

I will swear with my future and proclaim poverty on myself if I'm the one operating the moniker, on the other hand, I will lay curses on you if you falsely accused me.. Agreed ?
Sorry o.
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Unibenstudent:
is this so.noflucifer talking?
No
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

well if he doesnt see it that way its nothing. We are different people trying to be one. A mature and reasonable guy will notice and he will stop doing it.

yes this is dorlapoh20.

Permit me to ask... Pls hw did u change ur username from d former to d new one??
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2015
Segirl18:

Permit me to ask... Pls hw did u change ur username from d former to d new one??
i deactivated
Re: Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
AyokunleRuth:

i deactivated

Wow! Thanx, bt didn't it affect/change anything in ur account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / This Is Why You Shouldn't Date A Fat Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.