Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. (71775 Views)

"Nobody Can Stop Us From Moving Our Cattle Around Nigeria"-fulani Herdsmen Warns / Shocking: See The Horrifying New Map Of The World According To ISIS / See New Map Of Nigeria With 19 More States Proposed By National Confab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
who deleted it. why
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by bashali: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
come back yorubaman
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2009
bashali, i cant be online all the time. what, ??
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by platinumnk(f): 2:15am On Jun 23, 2009
sean , baby , why did u open this back again, for BCR to beam us down with maps grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2009
the issue is if the igbo refused to go with the north. they are in trouble. Then the igbos 5 state would become biafra. Now ask what does the 5 state have to pay salary. igbos have little to nothing. I think, it is wise for the igbos to go alone with the north. As in this picture.

Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2009
who will ever take this man serious

who !! not even his mother, nawooo

wasnt u that said few weeks ago emm that fg got days left to let go becomerich family yorobos to affiliate with benin else earth will let lose

those days has come and gone, still u are sitting there like some pussi hahhhaha

abeg dnt take your wasted years out on nigeria

stop acting like a slowpoke

bashali u are joke for real, just like ur illeterate northern bro lamidobi; one of then foolish gworo dug out fellow
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 12:28am On Jun 24, 2009
in this thread

^^^^^^^
[size=28pt]70% morons and losers [/size]
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 12:42am On Jun 24, 2009
I amd others would be praying for you. I believe you are sick or on hemp. something is wrong with you. what is that thing. Can you tell over the internet or your need a doctor to help.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 1:19am On Jun 24, 2009
Ikey I have honest question for you.

1.  How does the removal of edo, delta and bayelsa change the igbo man citizen of nigeria. ?? how.  If we remain Igbos are still nigerian, if we leave Igbos are still nigerian.

2. How does the removal of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state from nigeria affect anybody marriage. for those who are married to other ethnics. Does it stop your husband or wife from loving you. If it does, they never loved you before they married you. If they leave you because of that. They are not worth having. Many nigerian are married to american. Nearly half of the men.

3 How does the removal of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state affect anybody business. Go and look at the banks , how may of them have 2 branches in the 19 state of the north. so what business is it affecting?

4.  What is the population of northerner student attending universities in yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa. very little.

5. Does the removal of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state affect Igbos state revenue or increase it. Answer it increase the revenue from govt.

So what is the fear of igbos in this. Support the north in having 70% of the oil and 90% of the land jare.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 10:01am On Jun 24, 2009
listen man

it either u speak for sango or not

cuz that make oduduwa what it is, abi

oh no u are an oyibo man of god now right, interesting init

well the question u should be askin is how do we remove the agreed yoruba inclusively from naija, simple

i can bet u kwara and others arent having it shocked
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Becomrich: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
What Uwais junk report is asking Nigeria to do is a form of government that is rejected all over the world called Ethnocracy.

Ethnocracy is a form of government is defined as a form of government where representatives of a particular ethnic group hold a number of government posts disproportionately largerly to the percentage of their total population .

We have tried for 50 years to become a consociational state, but it as not worked. we even could not be defined as consociational state because we never had stablitiy which in required in a consociational state. several coups.

And we Yorubas say NO to Ethnocracy form of goverment. Ethnocracy is not democracy. It is two different thing. We say remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into Benin republic and make the north have 70% of the oil and 90% of the land.

Ikey I have honest question for you.

1. How does the removal of edo, delta and bayelsa change the igbo man citizen of nigeria. ?? how. If we remain Igbos are still nigerian, if we leave Igbos are still nigerian.

2. How does the removal of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state from nigeria affect anybody marriage. for those who are married to other ethnics. Does it stop your husband or wife from loving you. If it does, they never loved you before they married you. If they leave you because of that. They are not worth having. Many nigerian are married to american. Nearly half of the men.

3 How does the removal of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state affect anybody business. Go and look at the banks , how may of them have 2 branches in the 19 state of the north. so what business is it affecting?

4. What is the population of northerner student attending universities in yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa. very little.

5. Does the removal of Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state affect Igbos state revenue or increase it. Answer it increase the revenue from govt.

So what is the fear of igbos in this. Support the north in having 70% of the oil and 90% of the land jare.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2009
how does the removal of yorobos u should be sayin

and then why are the yorobos scared to go alone
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Egwuofor: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
ikeyman you are a slowpoke and a disgrace to igbomen,get offline and go get a job.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 10:33pm On Jun 24, 2009
listen my friend go and plant cassava plz

cool

tryin to get some publicity

illetreate slowpoke
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomricch: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
ff
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomricch: 8:41pm On Jun 26, 2009
Now i would be back
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by becomrich15: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2009
Amnesty Deal would not work. It is a temporary solution to get the international community of the back of nigeria. The real solution is to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin republic.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
they've banned becomy again?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2009
babyosisi ya ne?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

babyosisi ya ne?

grin
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2009
but seriously why are they banning becomerich,beccomerich,Becomerich,becomrich ,becomerrich and all the variations he's adopted after nigeria1,nigeria! and nigeriaone etc.
He's not all that rude
all he does is prove his points with maps and aerial photos
Is it against the regulations?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by IKEYMAN1: 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2009
ha
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by sosisi(f): 1:16am On Jun 27, 2009
becomrich,:

because egunje don enter somebody hand. it is rebranding abi. that why they delete my post. plot and hate. have anybody every meet this seun osewa before. is there are video of this person.

Seun email me or call me at 1416 904 5008. i want to tell you a secret.

don't mind all the haters
keep on keeping on my brother
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by tayo4lif: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2009
osisi you dey online.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by flippy: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2009
Can tell u people are really jobless, especially becomerich and bashali, U guys just come up with silly imaginations, Try and get out of the four corners of Nigeria and see what is happening in developed countries instead of wasting ur precious time chatting shit that will never hapn. U could make money with the time u spent redesigning Nigerian map, God help u.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 09, 2009
Becomrich, with all these maps you have posted and the numerous threads, can you tell us the effect it has created OFF nairaland?
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ezeagu(m): 11:48am On Oct 09, 2009
Becomrich.
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by ikeyman00(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
and ^^^^ u think theglobe.com flops for no reason

with all that church congregations and radio talk

stil no show
Re: The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. by dazzysmile: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2010
we oodua one love

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.