Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 (934 Views)

Is Doing A Website For A Scammer Illegal? / How Your Business Can Profit BIG Time From Email Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Hello Guy

Today am here to reveal a foolish scammer to you guys, this guy is a really big fool and he is claiming he earns alot of money; that's a very big lie in fact he is a newbie and a scammer he own this sales-page http://fiverrs.biz/mm please don't buy anything from him.

His name is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi and ever since i have being online buying product on how to maximize my income online this fool is the biggest i have ever bought his product.

can you imagine after all the promises made on that page what he offered is pencil sketching and that very gig is part of the poorest gig on fiverr even the top rated sellers don't have up to 5 orders in queue but he claimed he made $4000 from that very niche in a month.

Greetings to the boss @Abiola i bought your bought of your package and i will gladly say you are the best of the best, i spent 20k on your package but it has really help me make more than 200k on fiverr; God bless you boss.

After contacting this fool Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi he told me i should wait for 60 days before he can refund ordinary 3k and he knew this was worthless but he just decided to scam newbies i pity him.

Guys be careful Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi is a thief, and a lie and the best scammer in this group

Please be careful not to fall a victim to this scammer

fear this page my people http://fiverrs.biz/mm/
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by adanduka: 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Your anger is getting the most of you; after your ranting I still don't know how Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi scammed you and why I shouldn't check out his site now for business.
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
adanduka:
Your anger is getting the most of you; after your ranting I still don't know how Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi scammed you and why I shouldn't check out his site now for business.

Lolz you changed your name on here and still used part of the words you sent to me when telling me to remove my post lolz. Be careful guys if yo don't want to fall victim. He has several accounts he use for scamming

Here is out conversation on facebook, The scammer was asking me to do him a favor of deleting the post

An image of him telling me he will give me any product i want if i delete this post

Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by adanduka: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Lolz you changed your name on here and still used part of the words you sent to me when telling me to remove my post lolz. Be careful guys if yo don't want to fall victim. He has several accounts he use for scamming

Here is out conversation on facebook, The scammer was asking me to do him a favor of deleting the post

An image of him telling me he will give me any product i want if i delete this post

So anyone who comments on your post is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi ehn?
If he truly scammed you I now see why undecided
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 1:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
adanduka:

So anyone who comments on your post is Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi ehn?
If he truly scammed you I now see why undecided

If you are not Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi why will you make this comment

Your anger is getting the most of you; after your ranting I still don't know how Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi scammed you and why I shouldn't check out his site now for business.? When i explained how he scammed me, How then wont i see you as the scammer. I remember the first time i dropped this post you commented on it too so it's obvious you are the one.
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
PrinceAfe.. you have been scammed because you do not know your left from your right.. anyhoo keep posting about Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi .. makes for more laughs.. N3k Mugu for a N3k scammer.. makes sense die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:
PrinceAfe.. you have been scammed because you do not know your left from your right.. anyhoo keep posting about Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi .. makes for more laughs.. N3k Mugu for a N3k scammer.. makes sense die grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now i know you are a big fool, full time scammer is a useless son from a useless father and mother
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princeerafe:

Now i know you are a big fool, full time scammer is a useless son from a useless father and mother

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin concentrate on your sixvvrr format.. there are many mugus to buy ya packages grin grin grin
Re: Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi Is A Big Time Scammer 2015 by Princeerafe: 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
voltron:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin concentrate on your sixvvrr format.. there are many mugus to buy ya packages grin grin grin

Now i know you are a big fool. Scammer, why don't you use your real name ? because you have scammer so many people with it. I just pity your family, they think they have a son not knowing they have a worthless and wayward child

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Website Designer / Did You Need TOP RATED SEO Content Writer For Ur WEBSITE/BLOG? / (5,940k Dollar) 9btc (bitcoin) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.