Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (33958 Views)

Aisha Buhari Helps Stroke Patient Duped By 419ers In Benue (Pics) / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Truth24(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
ollah1:

:O you gay?
Whatever, Fish brain
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by akumada1: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tearing his posters and billboards will not stop him. Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Lucky77: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
Calm down and don't rush to conclusion.

This could be another PDP vs PDP affair.

Recall the case of Bauchi stonning and Gov Yuguda confession.

Anything can happen in Naija politricks.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by rodbel(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
saintikechi:
They can destroy all the billboards and posters, but they cannot remove jonathan from our hearts and minds.

GEJ TILL 2019

Yeah and that's where he will be even after 2019. Your heart and only your heart. Ruining every sanity its capable of. Those are the electorates haven't you heard? Their vote is what will count not Jonathan in your derailed mind.

Damn!!!

Please vote wisely fellow patriotic citizens
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
emmydon9010:
Destroying billboard will not make apc win
I don't blame them I blame there so called apc leaders that are so desperate for power to satisfy there selfish desire
We don't want violent
We don't want apc
We don't want buhari
We don't want change

We want PEACE
We want PEACE
We want GOODLUCK
We want TRANSFORMATION

GEJ TILL 2019 NO CHANGE
you can vent your hatred for Buhari no problem but for you to say we don't want Change! Its very unfortunate, the previous administration handed 4kMW of power to Gej, in his administration was reduce to 3.16kMW now 2kMW,still you no want Change. He promise Nigeria 10kMW where is it? Still you don't want Change, in his administrion fuel price was increase to N150 on january 1st 2012 before the intervention of law maker and was reduced to N97, still you don't want Change, go to oil sector the giant oil company SHELL is leaving the country, they've sold all their facilities in West and some onshore and swamp facilities in east and moving to offshore, still you never know its a threat to the nation's economy, still you don't want Change, you are the most foolish person I've met on NL. If you don't want Change i want Change, Change is the only constant thing in life, tell me one achievement of Gej and i will tell you a million reason of that achievement as worthless. Vote Change now for your Own good thank you.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Goldienana(f): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
saintikechi:
They can destroy all the billboards and posters, but they cannot remove jonathan from our hearts and minds.

GEJ TILL 2019

Pikin wey bo pass class go repeat class, if dem say Jona no do well abeg,,, he will repeat class. Joo Joo till 19.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Goldienana(f): 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
saintikechi:

GEJ TILL 2019

Pikin wey no pass class go repeat class, if dem say Jona no do well for him result abeg,,, he will repeat class. Joo Joo till 19.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Sylas: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
slikcipher:
Benue People ..... Being senseless since the civil war
I swear u dey craze like local dog wey just smoke nyaope!
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
[quote author=uncle005 post=30150271]you can vent your hatred for Buhari no problem but for you to say we don't want Change! Its very unfortunate, the previous administration handed 4kMW of power to Gej, in his administration was reduce to 3.16kMW now 2kMW,still you no want Change. He promise Nigeria 10kMW where is it? Still you don't want Change, in his administrion fuel price was increase to N150 on january 1st 2012 before the intervention of law maker and was reduced to N97, still you don't want Change, go to oil sector the giant oil company SHELL is leaving the country, they've sold all their facilities in West and some onshore and swamp facilities in east and moving to offshore, still you never know its a threat to the nation's economy, still you don't want Change, you are the most foolish person I've met on NL. If you don't want Change i want Change, Change is the only constant thing in life, tell me one achievement of Gej and i will tell you a million reason of that achievement as worthless. U know al these yet u neva no that d islamharam u pple brought into nigeria is the cause of al those claim u made in ur post..GEJ TILL ISLAM DENOUNCE ND DISOWN TERRORISM..
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by VoteWisely: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by banki(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
in benue the pdp led government haven't paid salaries for 3months.....
their schools were closed for almost a year(ALL GOVERNMENT OWNED PRIMARY SCHOOLS)
They are currently witnessing the health workers strike....
this is the state that has potential of becoming the hot bed of jobs in the country
like every other state they groan under little or no electricity
they don't have pipe borne water...

The spokesman of the president (MR DOYIN OKUPE) collected money from the federal government in 2006 to fix the benue Enugu express, the man took the money and ran away, he never fixed the road, the road is still not completed by the current federal government he went to court and asked us not to ask him any question about it, EFCC dropped all charges against him......

and you think its a crime to tear the PDP posters in the state...
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by nkf2014: 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmm naija whn will dese things end
saintikechi:

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Bright4(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
benuejosh:
haba

Abi nah
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Bright4(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
eleojo23:

You mean this politics of hate?
Our own 'opposition' in this country only translates to attacks in form of insults and physical attack instead of constructive criticisms that will help move the nation forward.
This country still has a long way to go.

Agreed! But u knw say if dis kind thin no day happened in politics, d whole thin go kinda boring n someone like u no fit write something like dis...meaning to say, all nah game.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by ehjiwummy(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
This is sign of violence#i smell something#
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by lawalt01(m): 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fesomu:
mumu..u get heart?
...CHANGE is all we want!!!!....by feBUHARI 14th!!!...

Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by organic973: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
But please I want to ask is God almighty an author of confusion? NO! How can one shepherding God's flock go into leadership position. Am thinking was he actually CALLED? Is he actually born again? Because I know very well and understand that CHURCH LEADERSHIP is different from POLITICAL LEADERSHIP. I sincerely doubt the claim integrity osibanjo knowing that if God calls anyone it's forever unless he himself dismisses the person. And he is proposing to bring change in Nigeria. So osibanjo may or can boldly tell us if God has dismissed him from pastoral work because he can't work effectively in pastoral work and as a vice president. I see this a conflicting issue.
It's a personal observation so I need no abuses or harsh replies.

Thanks
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by saintikechi(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
rodbel:

Yeah and that's where he will be even after 2019. Your heart and only your heart. Ruining every sanity its capable of. Those are the electorates haven't you heard? Their vote is what will count not Jonathan in your derailed mind.

Damn!!!

Please vote wisely fellow patriotic citizens

Its GEJ all the way

GEJ TILL 2019
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by robay(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dat is Good 4 PDP,payback tym,wen pdp destroy ambode cars,buses for lagos,una knw talk o Now dem cum destroy ya useless billboard now,una dy shout,clueless pple.

GMB2015.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by nellyjohn: 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
No mater what dey do, it's still GEJ till 2019
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by debeginin(m): 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
tosag:
You can't sit in front of a computer and type "GEJ till 2019", go out and sample people's opinion. If you do that you'll know that only a miracle can make GEJ win in a free and fair election. People are fed up with the way things are being done in the country and want a change. Even in Warri where I live, the average citizen will tell you that Buhari is winning this. Mind you, we've not gone up north. Now imagine what would happen in the northern states. As it is now, GEJ has ONLY the east on lockdown. While Buhari has north, south-west, middle-belt and edo on lockdown. Buhari will get at least 25% in Delta and rivers states.
GEJ doesn't even hv d south-east locked down.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by M4gunners: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
martincbarton:
lipsrsealed
Uncle i hail oh!
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by andy24(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Boys dey vex. GEJ dey Bleep up
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by mykd04: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
D poor performance of d state gov. Will adversely affect GEJ's outing in d election. In d past eight years, aside empowering thugs to oppress businessmen and other inhabitants of makurdi, suswin (as he is popularly called) also worsens d level of poverty in d state by deliberately starving civil servants of their much desired pay. He is indeed d Nebuchadnezzar of our time!
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
is dat shrek dat doesnt luk lyk jonathan to me
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Mike008(m): 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
It easier if they just set them ablaze
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pdp is useless here in benue.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by omersco: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
Destroying posters is not the solution,I know is not easy my well meaning nigerians what we need do is to vote for positve change.
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Fmartin(m): 8:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
slikcipher:
Benue People ..... Being senseless since the civil war
.....for ur mind.....ibume or
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by Durchess(f): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
child's play,. wats wit d destroying of billboards nd posters, really Nigerians nid 2 b more enlightened...
Re: Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) by upcrown2512(m): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
THE WORDS OF ELDERS

IMAGINE OBASANJO IN HIS LETTER WHERE HE ALLEGED TRAINING OF SNIPERS.

ALSO THE ISSUE OF PROCUREMENT OF WEAPONS BY NIGER DELTA TOUTS (GEJ ERRANDS BOY) FOR THEIR PRIVATE USE WHILE IT TAKES ETERNITY FOR NIGERIA ARMY TO GET ARM TO FIGHT INSURGENTS.

FACTS .

SOUTH SOUTH SHOULD GO AND FORTIFIED ALONGSIDE WITH THOSE REGIONS WHO WANT TO JOIN THEM..

GO AND LOOK AT HISTORY OF CIVIL WAR. EVEN THOSE REGION WHO ARE PART OF MILITARY FAILED.

SO ALSO THE TOUTS WILL FAIL IF THEY CANNOT OBEY THE RULE OF LAW.

"A CHILD WHO PLOT THAT HER MOTHER WILL NOT SLEEP: SHALL LIKEWISE NOT REST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Low Turnout Mars Atiku's Campaign Rally In Ekiti (Videos) / Rotimi Akeredolu Thanks Ondo Citizens For Prayers, Support During Ill-health / Governor Ikpeazu Storms Egypt, Spotted Watching Nigeria Vs Guinea Match (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.