Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,761 members, 7,802,322 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee (1496 Views)

"Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Liz Anjorin: I'm Too Pretty To Be Poor / Olamide Baddo Uploaded The Pics Of his Family (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee by IceDune: 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Few months ago, a photo of him went viral, a photo which showed Phyno kissing Kcee and because of that, he had to defend himself stating that he can’t do such thing.
Now, the rapper while speaking to Nigerian Tribune has come out to say that people shouldn’t call him a gangsta and gay because he is infact, too cool for that.

He said:

“The only thing that was in my head when I saw the picture was where did this happen. I said back then that a gangstar like me could not have been involved in something like that. The fact is that, I am not a gangstar and I don’t want people to see me in that light. I think I am too serious and cool for that kind of thing. People say I am gay. That’s laughable because these same people reported some time ago that I impregnated a girl. So you can see that these things don’t work together. My life is all about entertainment, as long as the people are happy about what they read, I am happy too”.

Above is the photo that went viral last year, Phyno said he was only whispering into Kcee’s ear.

More here: http://www.breakingnews234.com/2015/01/phyno-im-too-cool-to-be-gay.html

Re: Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
He can't be gay

If he is I'll delete all his music and videos on my phone
Re: Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee by NegeduGrace(f): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
Fire on dear..we all knw u can't b gay
Re: Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee by axortedbabe(f): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
See badbelle ppl,mtchew
Re: Phyno: I'm Too Cool To Be Gay, Discredits The Pics Of Him Kissing Kcee by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
samflexxy:
He can't be gay

If he is I'll delete all his music and videos on my phone
u delete his media, hundreds download in a day,, its like threatening to quit using mtn.. Just saying shaa..

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Gets Her Pets Tattooed On Her Shoulder / Bruce Jenner Finally Steps Out In A Dress – Photos / Beyonce's Fans Slam Kim Kardashian After Copying Beyonce's Gala Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.