Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) (2572 Views)

Blackberry Passport Illuminates Tee Billz Hideous Photo - PIC / Donjazzy's Reply To A Fan That Wanted Money To Buy Her Boo Val Gift Is Funny / Mikel Obi's Russian Girlfriend Olga Shares Photo Of Their Twin Babies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by agabakennedy: 12:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Olga Diyachenko is madly in love with her boo Mikel Obi.

Olga shared the photo on her IG page.

Olga Olga,na so u take colonise our Mikel.Nigerian babes aint happy anyway.So much crush for the guy.

Source: http:///amp84

Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by sinaj(f): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
o! mikel i tot...sobs embarassed
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by okonja(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
cool
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by freezyprinzy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
where is his hand goin 2!
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by pretydiva(f): 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Chaii..my eyes ve seen smtin shocked..na were mikel hand dey so

1 Like

Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by sexyjennik(f): 2:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
freezyprinzy:
lol...i tire o
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by dOnLarich: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2015
freezyprinzy:
errrrmn *cough* her punny
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Drahmah: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
No wonder the man can't make 2 accurate passes grin

3 Likes

Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by jessiecah(f): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
Igbo men and their extreme love and appreciation for other Race, Idiolizing anything white or anything close to it (half caste)...am only kidding, they are a cute couple grin

1 Like

Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by boss1310(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
na Abramovic give am that girl thats one of the stipulations in his weekly wages undecided
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by twerkjack: 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
SEE MY DREAM HOUSE......TV FOR TOILET..... grin...WERE GETTING THERE wink
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Drahmah:
No wonder the man can't make 2 accurate passes grin
haters are reliable 2 die young
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Airforce1(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
my elder bro dare not bring a dark skinned woman home for marriage

Sent him text last week it got to be white or mix race else I will disown him

1 Like

Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
mtchwww local gurl
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Airforce1:
[s]my elder bro dare not bring a dark skinned woman home for marriage

Sent him text last week it got to be white or mix race else I will disown him[/s]
undecided
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Drahmah: 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rextayne:
come on. You're too serious grin
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by Wendy80(f): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:

TV ke?
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by MissEse: 9:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:

Where the TV?
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by axortedbabe(f): 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
dis guy dun lost
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by PietroRico(m): 2:17am On Jan 27, 2015
Rextayne:
reliable? Lol
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by twerkjack: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
MissEse:

Where the TV?
IN MY OWN HOUSE NA
Re: Olga Divachenko And Her Boo Mikel Obi Loved Up In New Photo(pic) by twerkjack: 10:20pm On Jan 28, 2015
Rextayne:
mtchwww local gurl
WETIN I DO U NA

(1) (Reply)

Alicia Keys Shared First Photo Of Newborn Baby On Instagram! / ★ Orezi Acquires A New Mansion / Tiwa Savage Shares Her New Photo After Making Her Hair (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.