Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Chevron Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chevron Aptitude Test (5283 Views)

Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer / Chevron Aptitude Test: What To Expect 0816 219 8462 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chevron Aptitude Test by yakism(m): 1:09pm On Aug 20, 2006
Hey guys!

Greetings.

I wish to inform y'all that Chevron Aptitude Test for applicants of the post of Petroleum Reservoir/Production Engineer will come up on the 31st of August 2006.

Applicants will be tested on:
> Verbal
> Numerical
> Diagrammatic thinking

I wish to know,  Is there anyone with past question? What material do you think will best prepare me for the test most esp the Diagrammatic thinking part?

Thanks.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by Eug(m): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2006
Hey! I didnt hear about the advert so i didnt apply, is it for fresh graduates or experience engineers

Well the diagramatic stuff is probably the same stuff shell gave. It is better seen and hard to explain. There is a master computer screen with funny shapes interlocked and 8 options are given. You will need to choose the area which has a different setting from the master screen.

It cld be an addittional element, a missing part, alarger part, or even a smaller part. Chech out www.shl.com nd see if it will help.Bye for now
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by olupee(f): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2006
Hi, nice to hear about Chevron. I also applied but for d post of Laboratory tecnologist(Chemistry graduates). Were u sent a letter, a text or were u called
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by dewoye: 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2006
pls can u tell us the venue and time of the test. Were u contacted through mail or text?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by kagod: 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2006
plese how do we know if u are to write the test Are thry going to call you?
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by yakism(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2006
Thanks Eug. your d best! I'll check out d site immediately. Again, thanks. But wait, bout how many questions r the diagrammatic thinking questions u did in shell? is there enof time to answer each question? do u mean its a computer based test?

Sorry guys,  got a lil correction to make. The date of the test is Wednesday, August 30, 2006 and shld start 4 12:00 noon. The venue is Hotel Bellissimo, New Road Bus Stop, Before Chevron Roundabout, Lekki – Lagos.  The letter was sent to me. Applied using the Guardian Newspaper.

Any mo questn?

Takyr!
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by okoroboy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2006
@yakism,
Guy, you sure say u go pass this test?, it seems english dey hard for you to understand. you were asked a specific question, how did u recieve the invitation, whats so hard about that, please answer the question. some of us also applied and want to know if our letter got missing along the way, did u get it by courier,please answer the question
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by UgoSmart(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2006
hi guys, i applied for facilities engineer and as a fresher. any news about that? please hint me if the invitation is through courier because i have MOVED/LEFT the addreess i used.
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by ooradiwe: 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2006
hi guys,

if u are not call for the cheveron test do not burder coming to the veune to gate crash u go just jam rock.
a letter is meant to be sent to u through DHL. so if u did not received u will just stand and supervise.
the date i was call was 29th of this month by 2:00pm.
thanks
obi (headboy)
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 25, 2006
Abeg i dey find work o any hope for one with a communication arts degree for chevron cry
Re: Chevron Aptitude Test by Dblaiz(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
I visited this site for my aptitude test and it was so helpful...
https://myjobtests.com/test/chevron-job-aptitude-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Create Jobs With Transition Into Renewable Energy – FG / Wema Bank Entry-level / Cornerstone Insurance Plc: Does Any Know About This Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.