Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf (1174 Views)

The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo] / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by SPINA101(m): 1:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
It was just yesterday that I decided to go and
chill out in Mr Biggs when I saw one guy with
his babe enjoying themselves. Not too long, in
front of them was the waiter with the bill which
was about 20k.to my surprise the girl quickly
opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and
told the waiter to keep the change. After the
waiter had left the guy started asking her baby
why didn't you allow me to take care of the
bills.it was then the girl said something that
impressed me,she actually told the guy that she
is not after his money that the only thing she
needs from him is his love,care and attention.it
was then I just heard a voice ''cut cut cut
cut !!!!!! that was the director and right behind
me was the camera man it was then I said to
myself okeyyyyyy so na movie una they shoot,
no wonder !!!!!!! because the last time this kind
thing happen for real life na late 70s during the
time of Babangida...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by jamex93(m): 1:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
during that time self na for dream e happen......
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by adanduka: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Dangote is making money, some men are here dreaming.
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerian girls can do that ooh!!

ONLY in Nollywood movies cheesy
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
well it's no use trying to change you views

lemme just read comments.
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Me self also have same dream
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by mabeni(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
And u are here lamenting
adanduka:
Dangote is making money, some men are here dreaming.

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by mabeni(m): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
9ja babes does it too
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by dlux: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
At OP na only 9ja sugar mummy fit do this kind thing sef. Lol. To make things worse, giving us kpetus is like doing us a very huge favor. Like its not meant to be enjoyed or too much to ask. Mehn try dating foreign ladies and see the difference.
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by PHgirl(f): 6:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
Normally, I would say, "Change the people around you", but then, that's becoming a cliché, so...

Such girls exist but they are rare, you won't find them in the usual "sex-for-money" relationships. I'm going to stop here. smiley
Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by MrCork: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
SPINA101:
It was just yesterday that I decided to go and
chill out in Mr Biggs when I saw one guy with
his babe enjoying themselves. Not too long, in
front of them was the waiter with the bill which
was about 20k.to my surprise the girl quickly
opened her purse brought out 21k, paid and
told the waiter to keep the change. After the
waiter had left the guy started asking her baby
why didn't you allow me to take care of the
bills.it was then the girl said something that
impressed me,she actually told the guy that she
is not after his money that the only thing she
needs from him is his love,care and attention.it
was then I just heard a voice ''cut cut cut
cut !!!!!! that was the director and right behind
me was the camera man it was then I said to
myself okeyyyyyy so na movie una they shoot,
no wonder !!!!!!! because the last time this kind
thing happen for real life na late 70s during the
time of Babangida...

...ok ..u & Mr Bigg is chilling watchin 2 waiter makin love.........Bro r u ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf by geedot: 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
With this ur mind-set, ℓ already deduced the type of chicks you've been rolling with!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Test-drive Your Man Before Marriage / Which Of The Following Is The Hardest To Find?(pics) / Please Advice Me....... Matured Thoughts Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.