Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,081 members, 7,807,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena (13840 Views)

PSVITA Owners Arena [click here] / Funny Video Game Memes / Opinion: My Top 5 Best Fight Scenes In Any Video Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by LordEmperoris1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
hhhhh
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
So true

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Wuuworld(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2015
Number six,the forgers like buhari:: these are the type that like to convert players name to a world class,....Changing Yakubu to Benzema....without knowing that the label is not the content..

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by kendrick9(m): 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
great list
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Hardetayour: 5:36pm On Feb 10, 2015
The 2 years I spent at home before gaining admission was spent in a game house. From being a novice to the go-to guy to beat the konami. Got to a stage the game centre owner left me to take care of his shop for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by vybrant(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2015
#teamsilentkillers grin
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ogboni76(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
What about those that sleeps in the game house(back then lolz) to finish and re start master league all over again, building players and naming them after themselves....from the days of snes and sega...INTERNATIONAL SUPER STAR SOCCER....and you gamers says DELUXE!!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by xmich(m): 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
when you begin fresh match with a silent killer
15mins u go be like grin grin grin

65mins later shocked shocked shocked

90mins embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by xtervaganza(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Lol the konamis, you'll use real madrid and they'll beat you 8-1 with blackburn rovers.
* the mouthed ones that will always make noise too and when they loose, they blame it on bad pad.
* the bet lords will come there with no money and leave with 5K cash.
* the prodigy which is usually a small young child just embarassing the older guys and beating them all round.

Don't ask me how I know them o. cheesy
back then I was the prodigy. I beat everyone and sometimes I get a whopping literally from the older guys

A guy once charged at me with a huge knife cos he lost the money his pop gave him to resubscrive for dstv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by nebukadnezzari(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
cao:

Could you elaborate?

So loving ur signature...kratos forever
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ShakurM(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2015
emusmith:
Konamis... Those days in Anord Game House...

You'll probably think you can thrash me because I'll be telling you to "take it easy on me"...

When it starts... The rest is history...grin

wink
make I handle u! cheesy
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by meerak54: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Memories. Some times u try to be a good boy and walk in with half of ur money. U play konami and u loose. U rush home and bring the remaining the wen they chop everything u become the friend of the most winner begging for lasting
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ShakurM(m): 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
I think this top type thread is getting boring nowadays...
Does anyone here agree with me
this one isn't top type anything. Guys love this thread cos it's relatable. Do open ur eyes.
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ClintonNzedimma(m): 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2015
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2015
ShakurM:
make I handle u! cheesy

Hian! If I use Madrid, you don die...cheesy.. I go use City... cool
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by KingTom(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2015
Sorry abeg na International superstar soccer I know o grin
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Aystarz: 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
I think this top type thread is getting boring nowadays...
Does anyone here agree with me
Lol...U're alone on that one, as long as the likes of enusmith and tosyn2much keep holding it down.
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by MadCow1: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
[b]When I was in the university, we had a hostel tournament called king of Konami where we had rules..We even had ranking for players and at everytime, there was a reigning king. And we had a relegation rule which says if you get beaten by a 6 goal margin, you are automatically relegated and cant challenge the top players and would have to beat the relegation king by 6 goals to enter back into the top league otherwise you pay to play the top guys until you earn ur readmission.. At one point, the King title was firmly held by me until one unknown first year boy came and challenged me with money..

I should have known it a set up.

Long story short, by the end of the first half, the room had over 25 spectators cheering the guy on as the scores was 4 goals to nil in his favour. I was sweating profusely. All my moves were useless against him. He almost never ran with the ball, passing and dribbling mostly. I change formation to Bus Parking mode to mitigate the damage but it was of no use. I started rough tackling him to get 4 reds and end the game before it reached 6 but he wouldn't even let me rough tackle him. At the end, I collected 7 goals and was demoted to relegation league. Lol

Konami is a sick game that has some out of this world players.[/b]

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ireneony(f): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
Aystarz:

Lol...U're alone on that one, as long as the likes of enusmith and tosyn2much keep holding it down.

when they do it, is cool to read, when others tries to do same, it come off as mot being creative and sour
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Aystarz: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2015
ogboni76:
What about those that sleeps in the game house(back then lolz) to finish and re start master league all over again, building players and naming them after themselves....from the days of snes and sega...INTERNATIONAL SUPER STAR SOCCER....and you gamers says DELUXE!!!!....

And how about folks like me who would shell out close to a thousand box to the 'ONILE' just to play the game over some night when u'd probably be drowsy and sleepy all through?
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Aystarz: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2015
ireneony:
when they do it, is cool to read, when others tries to do same, it come off as mot being creative and sour

It's your opinion though and I respect it. If u asked me about how I feel about this particular ''top type'' thread, I'd say it's brilliantly constructed, remnicent and quite 'relatable' for the boys though. U could tell from the comments coming through.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by brosdoncome(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2015
Most guys don't brush their teeth or take their bath b4 coming to the game centre. U won't feel the smell bcuz u are already addicted to the game but later realize how the place smells after u must have exhausted ur money or u must have been beaten mercilessly. grin I so remember those old days.......thank God I repented if not I would have been nobody...lol

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by obaayo2: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2015
SILENT KILLER HERE..those times when i play video games outside..i just go in looking like an amateur.. i remembered mu 1st time on a PS2,i played wt a pro older dan me by 7yrs and defeated him 1-0....since den if i went to the d gamee house, the guy pays my money,gradually i became a tool for the gamehouse and will call upon me to defeat a KONAMI disturbing the house

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nickymezor(f): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Jst passing by...
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by topemirates(m): 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2015
Used to be a silent killer...
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by nymphomaniac(m): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2015
Brings back memories...i used to be part of the fone charging gang...knew a lot of no future guys who played games from 6am to 10pm...lol
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by joxxy01(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
The one who always come as early as possible to clean the game shop for the board man in order to get free game.
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by tzoracle: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2015
started as a prodigy,became konami now they call me baba d baba, once went to a gh,with just 30bks came bk with 5k shoutout to all my defeated foes donjazzy,ramay,dinho et all
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by joxxy01(m): 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2015
How about the ones whom after hustling with their wheel barrow comes in to relax with a bottle of yoghurt and bread, akara and koko etc

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2015
xmich:
when you begin fresh match with a silent killer
15mins u go be like grin grin grin

65mins later shocked shocked shocked

90mins embarassed

Bros, like say u knw.

Choi! I don be victim before...
E be no funny ooooh!

Na cry I take cry reach home, cos I don been bet my school fee that day.

Silent killer bad ooooh!

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
Omo!!! On my first day,I entered as silent killer and requested for man city with Baba Aguero as top 9, boys wanted to use me and shine but when I finished spelling CHRISTIANTUS
Stories were told grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena by ubong560(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2015
Op, learn the difference between "this" and "these".

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ps 2 Downloading Game Site / Payment On Playstation Network / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.