Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam (4138 Views)

Why Buying Iphone7 Is A Complete Waste Of Money / Glo 4.5 G For N2500 A Rip Off? / Airtel Android 4gb For 2k & 9gb For N3,500 Is Now Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by ican2020: 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Just last week I subscribe to Glo’s 4.5G and to this moment, I have not enjoyed the service even for a second.
Do you know while I said is a complete scam
Formerly I was using Glo service in my house in Abuja and the service was sweet.
I later switch to MTN as a result of price differential.
Not knowing that Glo set trap for us.
And the annoying thing is that I cannot drag glo to NCC, because NCC has never protected consumer's interest.
That is the cross we Nigerians are subjected to by some 419 businesses like glo.
If my former subscription works fine, why is the present useless?
Glo is a sacm.
I may vote for Buhari, I have a feeling that he will protect my interest even if I am a Christian
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
ican2020:
[size=14pt]Just last week I subscribe to Glo’s 4.5G and to this moment, I have not enjoyed the service even for a second.
Formerly I was using Glo service in my house in Abuja and the service was sweet.
And the annoying thing is that I cannot drag glo to NCC, because NCC has never protected consumer's interest.
That is the cross we Nigerians are subjected to by some 419 businesses like glo.
Glo is a sacm.
I may vote for Buhari, I have a feeling that he will protect my interest even if I am a Christian
[/size]
did they force you to use it? why didn't go back to your so called MTN.
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
These people sef, I'm currently using the same plan.
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by muba4huss(m): 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
wallflower:
These people sef, I'm currently using the same plan.
please am about to subscribe to the plan, should I hold on or go for it
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
bros,i don't get ur point, is it dat d network is bad or dey didn't give d d allocated data??if u use Android, download supervpn,it will boost ur network

2 Likes

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by muba4huss(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
bros,i don't get ur point, is it dat d network is bad or dey didn't give d d allocated data??if u use Android, download supervpn,it will boost ur network
can u explain how to use the vpn please
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by bastien: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
So u open dis thread because say u wan make we follow u vote Buhari abi Chai undecided tongue

GEJ till Buhari start sharing 7GB every month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
na God go punish u, idiot APC e-rats

4 Likes

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2015
muba4huss:
can u explain how to use the vpn please
just download supervpn from play store or d apk,and connect it...it doesn't require any settings
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by ican2020: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
bastien:
So u open dis thread because say u wan make we follow u vote Buhari abi Chai undecided tongue

GEJ till Buhari start sharing 7GB every month

I am not a fan of Buhari but the way some naija biz service providers treat us is bad.

Glo gave me 4.5G but opening pages with it is a big wahala, it takes ages to open a webpage.

I used glo service in the past and my main phone number for years now is glo but this 4.5g is zero.

And if is working fine in your area, congrats, but in my own zone, is bad, period!
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by bastien: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
ican2020:

I am not a fan of Buhari but the way some naija biz service providers treat us is bad.

Glo gave me 4.5G but opening pages with it is a big wahala, it takes ages to open a webpage.

I used glo service in the past and my main phone number for years now is glo but this 4.5g is zero.

And if is working fine in your area, congrats, but in my own zone, is bad, period!
no be fight geee, as u put Buhari for the ending of ur message weitin u want make I think ni....... Well concerning the matter,u no lie,I'm also experiencing it,the network will just disappear all of a suddenly
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by muba4huss(m): 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
just download supervpn from play store or d apk,and connect it...it doesn't require any settings
OK bro thanks alot
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrvocalprowess:
pls is it true supervpn boost network signal
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
muba4huss:
please am about to subscribe to the plan, should I hold on or go for it
Go for it, I've haven't encountered any issues with it so far.
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by ddjay: 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
asuustrike2009:

did they force you to use it? why didn't go back to your so called MTN.
see glo contract staff,y not tell dem to give him the service he requested for, after all, he paid for it.
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by muba4huss(m): 7:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
wallflower:

Go for it, I've haven't encountered any issues with it so far.
thanks
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by abatically(m): 7:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
mrvocalprowess:

How does a VPN boost a network? That is a blatant lie. A VPN enables a computer or network-enabled device to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if it were directly connected to the private network, if for anything it slows down the network depending on the traffic on the network it is connected to. If u have a slow internet, a VPN WILL NOT boost it. It only hides it location making it look like u are in a different location, useful for accessing websites that have been banned from ur geographical location.

5 Likes

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
ddjay:
see glo contract staff,y not tell dem to give him the service he requested for, after all, he paid for it.
first of all I am not a glo staff. secondly I hardly use glo to browse since 70% of Android users have ported to their network in my area making me to flex Airtel at a very high speed. Thirdly the guy in question made a mistake by not studying the network strength in his area or locality. fourthly glo has a customer care number for resolving issues or following their social forum like facebook, twitter ,bbm channel e.t.c . the last but not the least glo mobile staffs aren't aware if there is a complain of such nature before someone comes to pour his anger on a forum that wouldn't get to them on time.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by muba4huss(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
asuustrike2009:

first of all I am not a glo staff. secondly I hardly use glo to browse since 70% of Android users have ported to their network in my area making me to flex Airtel at a very high speed. Thirdly the guy in question made a mistake by not studying the network strength in his area or locality. fourthly glo has a customer care number for resolving issues or following their social forum like facebook, twitter ,bbm channel e.t.c . the last but not the least glo mobile staffs aren't aware if there is a complain of such nature before someone comes to pour his anger on a forum that wouldn't get to them on time.
please what kind of airtel subscription are you using
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by ligopedro: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2015
abatically:

How does a VPN boost a network? That is a blatant lie. A VPN enables a computer or network-enabled device to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if it were directly connected to the private network, if for anything it slows down the network depending on the traffic on the network it is connected to. If u have a slow internet, a VPN WILL NOT boost it. It only hides it location making it look like u are in a different location, useful for accessing websites that have been banned from ur geographical location.
CORRECT GUY . NO MIND THAT VPN GUY .. HOW VPN WON BOOST YA NETWORK QUALITY ? IT ONY HIDE YA LOCATION AND ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT TO ANODA SERVER .. IT JUST LIKE A MASK COVERING YA REAL IDENTITY ..
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by abatically(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
ligopedro:

CORRECT GUY . NO MIND THAT VPN GUY .. HOW VPN WON BOOST YA NETWORK QUALITY ? IT ONY HIDE YA LOCATION AND ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT TO ANODA SERVER .. IT JUST LIKE A MASK COVERING YA REAL IDENTITY ..

Bros the thing tire me. How can a flight with lay overs be faster than a direct flight? VPN is like flying to London and first taking a flight to Addis Ababa before connecting to London while direct connection is like taking a direct flight to London. So which is faster?
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Royruky(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
How do I subscribe to this plan
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by lilmax(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Rough play....be careful,go to politics section cus i understand the nonsense you are trying to do
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by free2ryhme: 3:15am On Jan 27, 2015
ican2020:
Glo is a sacm.
[/size]

can you pls explain the complete scam
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by aliyug79: 3:21am On Jan 27, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1300 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2015
abatically:

u need to calm ur balls down,SUPERVPN boosts glo network, I've said it,and i will keep on saying it!!!!! infact,it was on yomiprof's blog i saw d app,glo network will hardly connect,but once im using my supervpn,d network bcomes stable n very fast,so keep ur lectures to urself cos u ain't talking to a novice ok,now move along
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 27, 2015
ligopedro:

ooo plz!!! Supervpn boosts glo network,see d screenshot below, it makes d network more stable n faster,i use d app, few pple also use d app,yomiprof also confirmed it...so what u talking about? Here's d Link if u still doubting http://www.yomiprof.com/2014/09/having-problem-with-glo-bis-on-your.html?m=1 cc - abatically

Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by suarezelnino: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2015
abatically:

God bless you guy please feed them
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by johnmikel(f): 9:06am On Jan 27, 2015
I have been using Glo 4.5g for #2000 it is no scam. it is very fast and working very fine.
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 27, 2015
muba4huss:
please what kind of airtel subscription are you using
although people complain of it, I am managing the Airtel unlimited bis for 2g @ N1,500. the reason being that its more fast because so many ran away .
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by muba4huss(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
If I want to subscribe on that plan on my android, how will I go about it and also can u tell me your experience using the subscription....
Re: Glo 4.5 G For N2, 500 Is A Complete Scam by sirfemoz(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
The OP is just a confused fellow.... I bet he doesn't know the meaning of scam.. If you location affects your browsing doesn't mean that it affects others..

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Phone Can I Get For 30,000 / TECNO Pouvoir 2 Air Complete Specifications, Review And Price / Unbelievable Things Your Phone Camera Can Do Instead Of Only Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.