Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara (768 Views)

Crowd Welcome Umana Umana To Uyo Today (Photos) / Crowd Welcome Saraki At Ilorin Airport (photo) / Crowd Welcome The Army & CJTF After Victory Against Boko Haram [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara by aminashy: 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Amaechi: They are consulting with their Lawyers. That boy you were drinking MOET with at your swimming pool in Bourdillon is coordinating it.

Tinubu: You mean Femi?

Amaechi: Yes. We warned you about him but you never listened.

Tinubu: I never knew he was a mole then. Now my eyes are clear. After drinking my expensive MOET he is now working against me. What else did they tell you?

Amaechi: After they conclude their legal consultation, they would know whether or not to approach the court for PERJURY against Alhaji as an individual and not as our party's presidential candidate.

Tinubu: So the whole crime does not affect our party?

Amaechi: They assured me that our party would not be affected in any way because Alhaji knowingly lied on oath as an individual and at his own discretion, in order to defraud our party in particular and Nigeria in general.

Tinubu: So his offence is personal to him. Maybe our party can even sue Alhaji for bringing our name into disrepute and seek for compensation.

Akande: Yes. I think we can sue Alhaji. But that is not necessary for now. We must fight this case with him.

Tinubu: Bisi, I will come back to you later. My friend Rotimi, so we can replace Alhaji with another candidate?

Amaechi: Yes we can replace Alhaji. But there is a second independent case which affects you, Asiwaju, personally.

Asiwaju: The Oluwole certificate?

Amaechi: Yes. They might take that up as well, only if our party refuse to step down. Osinbajo also tweeted fake pictures of Kano campaign rally.

Tinubu: Yes, I am aware.

Amaechi: That boy that sleeps on internet 24hours, Reno, discovered that the picture was Reinhard Bonnke crusade which was done long time ago in Ogbomosho and not our rally in Kano.

Buhari: Our sins are increasing with time. Even a pastor can descend so low as tweeting fake pictures to deceive innocent Nigerians. Election is not do or die affair. Shikena.

Tinubu: Oti o. Tell your brother from Otuoke to please hold on. We can reach an agreement that will protect all affected interests.

Akande: Amaechi please speak your language to him ke. Is he not your brother? What is the difference between Ijaw and Ikwerre?

Tinubu: Akande is right. In Yorubaland we have Egun people, we have Ilaje people, they do not say they are not Yoruba. We all see ourselves as brothers and sisters. So please talk to your brother. Ask him when they will be available so we can talk. Alhaji Buhari must not go to jail o.

Buhari: Please talk to him. You are the closest to him. He is your brother. In the North we have Kanuris, Nupes, Hausas, and we are all brothers, even Tivs, Idomas, and Igalas are all my step-brothers.

Akande: Please Rotimi you are our last hope. Do not speak English to him o, he will ignore you. If I need help from Obasanjo I speak Yoruba straight away. He can never refuse me on that level. Tiwan tiwan now. Abi your region do not have a common Language like other regions?

Amaechi: Our region is not like your region. Our region is just a political region. We are not brothers. We are not connected in any way. We are different in every possible way. The creation of our region is Nigeria's strategic way of punishing our neighbouring region. Alhaji Buhari knows what I am talking about.

Buhari: That is not the issue. Talk to your brother and if he is not your brother like you said then talk to him as your regional brother. I must not go to jail. My people will tear this country into pieces, Walahi Talahi. If at all I must go to jail then Tinubu must go with me. Period.

Amaechi: Why?

Buhari: Because it was his idea. He advised me to lie on oath. He is also the architect of the Oluwole certificate together with Osimbande..

Akande: Please Rotimi do something ke. Time is going o. A minute can be dangerous o. I am a great grandfather I do not want to go to jail at my age o.

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara by kazmanbanjoko(m): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Kk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara by RedArrow: 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
alright
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara by RedArrow: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
You are having fun I guess

aminashy:
Amaechi: They are consulting with their Lawyers. That boy you were drinking MOET with at your swimming pool in Bourdillon is coordinating it.

Tinubu: You mean Femi?

Amaechi: Yes. We warned you about him but you never listened.

Tinubu: I never knew he was a mole then. Now my eyes are clear. After drinking my expensive MOET he is now working against me. What else did they tell you?

Amaechi: After they conclude their legal consultation, they would know whether or not to approach the court for PERJURY against Alhaji as an individual and not as our party's presidential candidate.

Tinubu: So the whole crime does not affect our party?

Amaechi: They assured me that our party would not be affected in any way because Alhaji knowingly lied on oath as an individual and at his own discretion, in order to defraud our party in particular and Nigeria in general.

Tinubu: So his offence is personal to him. Maybe our party can even sue Alhaji for bringing our name into disrepute and seek for compensation.

Akande: Yes. I think we can sue Alhaji. But that is not necessary for now. We must fight this case with him.

Tinubu: Bisi, I will come back to you later. My friend Rotimi, so we can replace Alhaji with another candidate?

Amaechi: Yes we can replace Alhaji. But there is a second independent case which affects you, Asiwaju, personally.

Asiwaju: The Oluwole certificate?

Amaechi: Yes. They might take that up as well, only if our party refuse to step down. Osinbajo also tweeted fake pictures of Kano campaign rally.

Tinubu: Yes, I am aware.

Amaechi: That boy that sleeps on internet 24hours, Reno, discovered that the picture was Reinhard Bonnke crusade which was done long time ago in Ogbomosho and not our rally in Kano.

Buhari: Our sins are increasing with time. Even a pastor can descend so low as tweeting fake pictures to deceive innocent Nigerians. Election is not do or die affair. Shikena.

Tinubu: Oti o. Tell your brother from Otuoke to please hold on. We can reach an agreement that will protect all affected interests.

Akande: Amaechi please speak your language to him ke. Is he not your brother? What is the difference between Ijaw and Ikwerre?

Tinubu: Akande is right. In Yorubaland we have Egun people, we have Ilaje people, they do not say they are not Yoruba. We all see ourselves as brothers and sisters. So please talk to your brother. Ask him when they will be available so we can talk. Alhaji Buhari must not go to jail o.

Buhari: Please talk to him. You are the closest to him. He is your brother. In the North we have Kanuris, Nupes, Hausas, and we are all brothers, even Tivs, Idomas, and Igalas are all my step-brothers.

Akande: Please Rotimi you are our last hope. Do not speak English to him o, he will ignore you. If I need help from Obasanjo I speak Yoruba straight away. He can never refuse me on that level. Tiwan tiwan now. Abi your region do not have a common Language like other regions?

Amaechi: Our region is not like your region. Our region is just a political region. We are not brothers. We are not connected in any way. We are different in every possible way. The creation of our region is Nigeria's strategic way of punishing our neighbouring region. Alhaji Buhari knows what I am talking about.

Buhari: That is not the issue. Talk to your brother and if he is not your brother like you said then talk to him as your regional brother. I must not go to jail. My people will tear this country into pieces, Walahi Talahi. If at all I must go to jail then Tinubu must go with me. Period.

Amaechi: Why?

Buhari: Because it was his idea. He advised me to lie on oath. He is also the architect of the Oluwole certificate together with Osimbande..

Akande: Please Rotimi do something ke. Time is going o. A minute can be dangerous o. I am a great grandfather I do not want to go to jail at my age o.
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara by morefire: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
i can almost swear they bought this crowd... I was in kwara over the weekend my God those guys are for Buhari mehn....
Re: Massive Crowd Welcome Goodluck Jonathan To Kwara by Akpan107(m): 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
That is good!
A former coupist will never rule over...

He was rejected before, we would do it again!

(1) (Reply)

Obj Dumps Pdp For Apc / 5,000 PDP Members Join Ondo APC / right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.