Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. (2791 Views)

Guys With Pink Lips Are More Attractive (photo) / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
ladies are always attracted to guys with pink lips. they always wish to kiss them.grin i know what i'm talking about. many ladies have told me that they like my lips and you know what that implies. i know many ladies will not say the truth here but that is the fact. guys with pink lips are sweet to kiss by the ladies. they love it. that is why i love kissing them too. i'm a good kisser too.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
ladies are always attracted to guys with pink lips. they always wish to kiss them.grin i know what i'm talking about. many ladies have told me that they like my lips and you know what that implies. i know many ladies will not say the truth here but that is the fact. guys with pink lips are sweet to kiss by the ladies. they love it. that is why i love kissing them too. i'm a good kisser too.

You ought to pay Seun for this advert.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by alberto2k(m): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
*parks bus, climbs ontop of it to observe clearly*

*patiently waiting for dem girls* cool
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
hifaif:

You ought to pay Seun for this advert.
i know you have pink lips too. so you would join me to pay for it.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:
*parks bus, climbs ontop of it to observe clearly*

*patiently waiting for dem girls* cool
they can can't deny it na. kissing a guy with pink lips are many ladies' dream.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by chimerase2: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
smh angry
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
i know you have pink lips too. so you would join me to pay for it.

grin You this guy, ehn. Anyway, let me spread my pawpaw leaves and see how it rolls.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by alberto2k(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
they can can't deny it na. kissing a guy with pink lips are many ladies' dream.

Hmm... Good to know that my lips is many ladies' dream cheesy cool
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
hifaif:

grin You this guy, ehn. Anyway, let me spread my pawpaw leaves and see how it rolls.
grin no props.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
alberto2k:

Hmm... Good to know that my lips is many ladies' dream cheesy cool
me too o. it feels nice. grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Princecalm(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
Xo this is what you people are dicussing here
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by chimerase2: 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
grin
ma 32 no dey outside hope u knw tongue
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 3:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimerase2:
ma 32 no dey outside hope u knw tongue
i nor know. maybe u nor get pink lips.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmmm yea that really true tho,but nothing special and not all guys with pink lips are good in kissing.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by mirexxx(f): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Lols wish does pink lips add any flavour 2 d kiss ? cheesy
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm yea that really true tho,but nothing special and not all guys with pink lips are good in kissing.
i'm very good at that.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
i'm very good at that.
hmmmm really undecided
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm really undecided
yea. U want to try me?
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
yea. U want to try me?
shocked hell noooo!
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked hell noooo!
grin u dnt want to test my lips? ok.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by farano(f): 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
Pinshure or idonbilivit grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
farano:
Pinshure or idonbilivit grin
i don't post my pix here. i can give you my address if you want to confirm it.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
My girl luv my pink lips wink
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by ggrin(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Iceberylin go do pink lips angryangryangry

Pink lips all the waywink

Clevermind I want somewinklipsrsealed
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by PHgirl(f): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
*checks profile picture*
No proof?
undecided
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
ggrin:
Iceberylin go do pink lips angryangryangry

Pink lips all the waywink

Clevermind I want somewinklipsrsealed
then let's meet in my bedroom. grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by clevvermind(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
PHgirl:
*checks profile picture*
No proof?
undecided
you have to see me in person.
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by ggrin(f): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
then let's meet in my bedroom. grin
go meet xsengaangry
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by farano(f): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
clevvermind:
i don't post my pix here. i can give you my address if you want to confirm it.
shocked *scratches head* grin
Re: Many Ladies Are Always Wishing To Kiss Guys With Pink Lips. by ritababe(f): 6:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
If na so u think then you are on a

long thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

We now have so many Foolish Guys these days. / Video – Benin Republic Girl Shouting “ahh” During Hot Sex From Guy She Met / Fellas, Be Careful! 9 Signs Your Woman Might Make A Crazy Baby Mama-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.